LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting During The Day

Hi all, thanks for the support. I may start drinking caffeine free diet Pepsi, and see how that goes. The incontinence med is still not working. I am starting to accept the fact that I may have to continue to wear diapers. You are right, it is not the end of the world if I have to wear diapers.

Thanks again all for the support. I'll let you know how my appt goes in November with the doc.

I hope that everything works out as you wish. It's a shame that we had that embarassment ingrained in us. What's the difference between needing diapers and needing glasses? Please let us all know how your appointment goes in November and remember all the support you get here.

Aloha,

Honu

That is a good point Honu about what's the difference between needing to wear diapers and wearing glasses. So true!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

So I went to my doc and told him meds were not working. He told me to double up on them, so we will see if that helps. He also told me to talk to my psychiatrist about the psych med possibly causing the incontinence. So I will do that at the end of the month when I see him next. I really don't want to change my psych meds because they work for me. We'll see what he says.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

So I went to my doc and told him meds were not working. He told me to double up on them, so we will see if that helps. He also told me to talk to my psychiatrist about the psych med possibly causing the incontinence. So I will do that at the end of the month when I see him next. I really don't want to change my psych meds because they work for me. We'll see what he says.

I there my name's Paige and I'm 25 years old, I also deal with incontinence and frequent urination which I feel like a slave to the toilet these days, and am considering wearing diapers during the daytime. I was having a hard time finding a diaper that would last all though the night considering I go about 5 times a night. Sometimes I wanna cry, But I try to stay strong at the age of 25. I got Abena M4s this afternoon and I'm going to try them tonight and see if they can get me through the night with out leaking. Anyways If you ever need someone to talk to. Just feel free to message me.

Take care

-Paige

Thanks Paige for your support. Yeah I hear ya, when you say you just feel like crying. It can be hard to accept wearing diapers. The Abenas M4 work really well, especially for night time use. If you need to chat as well, feel free to message me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi reading this topic and I feel that you need to get a doctor to check you out just in case something has changed. I wear diapers 24/7 and personally I got used to wearing within about 2-3 months. I was like you wetting during the day and finding it really embarasing, but then I decided to go 24/7 and I now only occasionally leave a wet mark (once in the past 24 months) which is a lot better than nearly evey day without diapers. I use lille classic fit for both day and night use and find them really good, and economical, but I don't now if you can get these in Canada. Anyway good luck with going 24/7 you just need to find the right diaper for you.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Well I went to my doc and he prescribed another pill for the incontinence and it did not work and I didn't like the potential side effects such as weight gain. So my doc is going to consult with a urologist about it. Then he may send me to the urologist. However, my doctor is not sure if anything can be done because both my family doc and my psychiatrist believe it is a side effect of one of the med I am taking.

Just thought I would update all of you. I have been wearing 24-7 and it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. Like the previous post from wearer24/7 said that he got used to wearing them.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, IwearDepends, I have a story for you...

Some years ago, I was taking SSRIs...which didn't cause me incontinence, but could and did cause retention when starting and a little wetting when stopping taking them, and made it impossible to masturbate to a climax.

Then I split the dose up into four parts during the day....and lo, it was then possible to masturbate to a climax. So you might want to see if the same trick helps you -- for some drugs and some effects, the peaks are what matters.

Guest stephdiapered

Hi,

My main problem is bed-wetting, and I have accepted the fact that I need to wear a diaper at night for this purpose. However, just recently I have been having problems wetting my pants during the day. As a result, I have wet my couch, and have of course wet my clothes, and feel humiliated when it happens. I do not typically wear a diaper during the day unless I am going for a long walk where there is no bathroom facilities, or when going a long trip. However, I am starting to wonder if I should wear a diaper during the day - 24 hours a day. Just the thought of it makes me feel humiliated, however I think it is truly more humilitating when I wet my pants.

Also, I wear depends diapers, but have leaked through the diaper at night. Someone here told me there are abenas which are much better at absorbing. Do they sell these in Canada? Does anyone know. If not, what is a good absorbing diaper in Canada?

Thanks in advance.

Hey, IwearDepends, I have a story for you...

Some years ago, I was taking SSRIs...which didn't cause me incontinence, but could and did cause retention when starting and a little wetting when stopping taking them, and made it impossible to masturbate to a climax.

Then I split the dose up into four parts during the day....and lo, it was then possible to masturbate to a climax. So you might want to see if the same trick helps you -- for some drugs and some effects, the peaks are what matters.

Hi Dillpickle,

My medication is actually in the form of an injection so I don't have that option. But thanks anyway!

Guest stephdiapered

Rite-Aid and/or CVS carrie Tena pee pads and sometimes their pull-ons here in Charlottesville VA. I'm also pretty sure I've seen their pee pads in Kroger.

Guest stephdiapered

Lets just say you Americans have a good range of products to choose from. Once when "secured" in pampers buy my mom, I suddenly wet myself and it leaked. She immediately whne searching for better diaper types that could fit me then but it was limited.