LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting During The Day

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there,

I don't wear diapers for medical needs, but thought I'd share some advice. Don't be ashamed of who you are. As long as we're past the point where you've checked with your doctor and have concluded that there isn't an underlying medical condition here, then I think its safe to start accepting yourself. Don't be embarrassed or feel humiliated about needing protection. Think about it like wearing glasses. I wear glasses because I need them to see. I'm not ashamed of them, since I need them. You wear diapers because you need them. Don't be ashamed of them. While other people don't need glasses or diapers, chances are everyone needs something. Some people have to wear special shoes because their feet hurt, some people can only eat certain things. That's what makes us unique as human beings, we have all sorts of differences. Accept what makes you unique.

That being said, when something happens to you that you can't control, it can often be scary. I'm glad you're talking with doctors to get to the bottom of this, but that being said, there are lots of things doctors just can't explain. Sometimes I've seen cases where it's become necessary to always diagnose or label somebody, even if there isn't anything consistent to label. Just stay positive in the situation, I guess is what it comes down to.

Good luck!

Thanks Bwakee for your input, much appreciated!

• 2 months later...

For me it began with bed-wetting and then I started having "accidents" during the day. It wasn't long before I was wearing diapers 24/7. A damp diaper is much better than an "accident": miles better. I have a back pack which easily takes a couple of spare diapers, wipes, a towel and skin lotion and some plastic bags, if I have to find somewhere to ditch the soiled diaper

• 2 months later...

For me it began with bed-wetting and then I started having "accidents" during the day. It wasn't long before I was wearing diapers 24/7. A damp diaper is much better than an "accident": miles better. I have a back pack which easily takes a couple of spare diapers, wipes, a towel and skin lotion and some plastic bags, if I have to find somewhere to ditch the soiled diaper

Hi Stevec8, you're right about that - wearing a diaper is much better than having an accident.