LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Little Girl Here :)

Hi everyone!

I'm completely new to being a little girl. I recently found a girl who really wanted to be my Mommy, and I've always wanted to experiment, so here I am! A 4 year old little girl :)

I have been getting a few necessary items together, but if anyone has any advice on how I can help go steps further to please my Mommy, then feel free to shout out :)

Thanks!

Read my blog accessible from my siggy. You are also going to want a girl name "Duke" does not do well at conveying flowers and tiaras Also how can you be a Boy and be a Girl? Set your parameters to be what ou wish to be understood as otherwise there is confusion. As a 4 your old girl, you would be in my age range

Ok I will :) Thanks!

I have a girl name, I just don't know how to change my name on here, you see...I joined this site a while back when I was just into diapers, but now I've found a mummy :)

My gender is male, but I am a little girl :) Much like yourself :D

• Like 1

Ok I will :) Thanks!

I have a girl name, I just don't know how to change my name on here, you see...I joined this site a while back when I was just into diapers, but now I've found a mummy :)

My gender is male, but I am a little girl :) Much like yourself :D

Now I feel vindicated, thanks chica! :) HAHA.

That has been going on for decades; since the early days of DPF. Why is everyone acting like that is new

I used to be on the TGGuide forum, where I introduced the tiara fancy; with the usual results, so I know whereof I speak. Up until very recently, recently enoughto be confusing. "transgendered" and "transexual" were two very different things.. A "transexual" was on the order of Christine Jorgensen and thought to have a biological root. Trangendered was essentially a psychological matter and did not even necessarily imply that one was basically unhappy with the physical state of affairs. It was best summarized by ALG Taffy Cheerful "Sex is physical: Gender is between the ears". Gender is discussed more in Psychology and Sociology than Biology. the term "Gender" is often used to denote ones biological sex. That is incorrect and comes from a time when "sex" was another "s-word". So where it says "Gender" it should say "Sex"; as long as there are no provisions for someone to put a wiseacre remark like "Yes" or "Anytime. anywhere, anything" The items appearing in "Previous Fields" which title should be changed to denote what is put there that says "I amm a ...", when Girl or Boy is , chosen, since the next item is "Age Play Age" apparently what you would prefer to be thought of here as.

Be rest assured, I could bring things into the Little Boys Tree Fort that would amuse, amaze and attract fitting in as well as "Dolly" fits into the Little GirlsPlayhouse but I would be woefully out of playce there

As to how I approach the matter of Gender; it is in the realm of Behavioral psychology, being learned for themost part and with very rare exceptions, in the 3 to 5 age range. Of the documented exceptions it is unknown wheter or not the parents communicated the idea of something being wrong in some suble way by tone of voice or gestrue or body language and the "Clever Hans" tale proves that even animals are capable of reading things that are so subtle that a person would not realize they are "emitting cues" so it is not hard to believe that a bright 5 year olod would not be picking up things that those around him or her do not realize. One of the best learning methods for a skill is MSMD -- Monkey See; Monkey Do

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

You are two years older than me? are you still kept in diapers and rubber panties?