• Shorts
    • Pajama Pants
    • Pajama Set
    • Nightgown
    • One-Peice pajamas
  3. 3. Feet

• Socks
    • No Socks

I wear a diaper with a pair of underwear over the top to help keep it in place, I always wear socks, for some reason I can't sleep sockless, & in the Summer when its hot, I don't wear any pants or shirt, but in the Winter Time Yes I do. The Diaper is for desire, no need for it here.

Rockies Fan.

People who sleep with socks are weird. Just saying.

Well I guess then I am weird, but thats ok with me, because I proudly admit that I am weird! :D

Sweats would be a nice option. While footed sleepers are fun, sweats are baby clothes cheaply and readily available in adult sizes that handle washing in warm well. For some reason, the sweat pants get washed a lot more often than the sweatshirts... All part of being an AB/DL (always busy doing laundry) I guess.

Actually my "nightgown" is a babydoll

I usually wear something to bed, depending on the weather. Right now while its warm / Hot I wear a tee shirt and pair of shorts......and socks...(cause I'm W*E*I*R*D! :P ) Diaper wise, i'll wear a pair uf briefs over eiter a cloth and plastic pants set or disposable...depending on my mood...

Winter Its a long sleeve tee type shirt and long PJ pants of a nice material that will keep me warm, as my brothers house doesn't have a heater :glare: so I generally freeze. I have a sleeper I have worn when it was REALLY cold...and a diaper, so I didn't have to get up out of a warm bed, buy that was rare.

I try to wear more at night because of privacy, but sometimes I'm just to beat to put on, and when I do i rarely actually use it, so if I do wear at night it's usually cloth, so i don't have more laundry to do :P

I guess I wear socks to bed because it remminds me of the PJ's I wore when I was much younger. I had been wearing socks to bed since I was a kid. There is actually a pic of me in my PJ's as a kid, putting socks on my feet before bed...:blush: I don't remember having that pic taken, but it does exist....so I am a life long weirdo! :P

Someone has to do it! ;)

I prefer warm climates and as a result of adjusting to them, I only wear what i have to (cloth diapers and waterproof pants) and pull up the sheet when it's cool enough. Electricity is way too expensive here to try to make the house cold when it's still hot outside. The other thing is that I make alot of warmth while I sleep. If I wear a shirt to bed, I'll have it soaked with sweat by morning.

People who sleep with socks are weird. Just saying.

YES.

No socks. Never socks. ANYTHING but socks. :D

Anyway, I used to go to bed in just a cloth diaper and plastic pants, but I moved in with someone else a few months ago, so since then I've also been putting on a really gigantic shirt (it comes down about to my knees) for a little more modesty. I figured it was long enough I ought to call it a nightgown. :P If it gets really super cold (which doesn't happen very often, since I love being cold) then I'll wear sweats to bed instead.

For me it varies...I just prefer to be comfy. I am always diapered which is a given because of my medical issues. My thermostat in my house is set on a timer so some nights I sweat quite a bit even with the ceiling fan on so I find myself sometimes sleeping in just my t-shirt, diaper and rubber panties or just in a bra, diaper and rubber panties as I must have disrobed in my sleep...but it has to be really stuffy in the house for me to do that. Otherwise I am usually dressed in something whether it be a nightgown or pajama shirt and bottoms. As far as socks are concerned, it again depends on the weather and how cold it is inside my house. I don't like my feet being cold at all.

I have seen on ebay long t-shirts sold as babydolls

usually i wear just a tshirt and shorts to let things air out a bit. when my g/f comes by undies are worn too (for.. some... reason... ::shrugs:: lol). every so often i wear a disposable diaper, tshirt and my underwear to keep the diaper in place. the diaper is for comfort and just 'cause it feels soo good :D

and no socks!!! lol

...well, except when camping in wintertime, then i wear socks :P