LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Donations Open - Special Collection

DailyDi

We are accepting donations through Amazon right now for a special fund:

Mikey needs better web design software! Adobe Dreamweaver seems to be the best but costs $400 to buy. Help make DD a better place by giving us tools to improve the site!

Donate securely at:

http://mkymail.com/

Or Send an Amazon Gift Card to Mike - mike@ecnad.com <- This is a good way as there are no fees taken out, we get the full amount you give!

Or buy an Amazon gift card at any store and send us the code to redeem it!

Looking to collect a total of $500 to buy the software, a template kit to base things off of and some extra support time.

adobe dreamweaver? id say pirate it but that would be a naughty thing to do. adobe stuff is so amazingly expencive. we bought my fincee adobe suiet for 2400. was sooo bad.

Big thanks to baby smokey who donated a $25 Amazon card to the fund.

This is a cool way to make a donation without a credit card. Buy an Amazon gift card from any store and send us the code to claim it. Thanks to Smokey for suggesting it!

Big thanks to baby smokey who donated a $25 Amazon card to the fund.

This is a cool way to make a donation without a credit card. Buy an Amazon gift card from any store and send us the code to claim it. Thanks to Smokey for suggesting it!

How do I securely send you the code for the Amazon Card?

Hugs,

Freta

I should do something like this the next time my pond needs to be drained and cleaned and refilled....I'd need....oh say around $10,000 though.....just 'cus ;) but that doesn't happen often, so everyone is safe...for now.

I guess I should *cough* up some bux as well....I need to make sure a couple of bills are taken care of first though...:blush: