LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Thoughts After Wearing 24/7 Several Months?

24/7 would be nice, as I'm finding being constantly diapered helps my comfort level and gives a nice boost to my mood. Just can't afford it yet. I've managed a couple weeks at a time a few times, but the diapers and the money run out quicker than I like.

• 1 month later...
On 16/02/2015 at 11:29 PM, DAdiaper said:

After 24/7 diapering for a month i found everything you sit on begins to smell of urine

Very true but so what.

On 26/08/2012 at 1:12 PM, DL JAY said:

I've been wearing for 4 weeks 24/7 . I've noticed that i don't even try to hold it in.The worst part for me is leaking at night and having to wash the bedding.

I was warned by my continence nurse that what little control I had would soon be lost if I went 24/7. She was right but I no longer worry. Leaking at night is something you just get used to. I have a bed pad to soak up any leaks and our bed has a fitted waterproof cover so it isn't a problem.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been in diapers 24/7 for 10 years now. I have always wet my bed so have always been in cloth diapers with plastic pants for that. I hated having to wear diapers to bed when I was a teenager but looking back on it the times I didn't have a diaper on meant a flooded bed, blankets, and pillow. I also would leak some during the day and forever wore training type underwear with thick padding to catch most of the pee. I would still get my pants a little to a lot damp during the day. I was diagnosed with a neurogenic bladder after tons of tests with tubes into my bladder and so forth. Anyway it was determined I probably had this from birth which means as the doctor put it, "your bladder reacts pretty much like a babies". Anyway I then decided to just wear disposables during the day and continue with my pin on diapers at night. I now wet throughout the day and not really know when. I just know I'm getting wet because I can feel the warm pee when it comes out. I suspect my bladder has decreased in size since even when I pee in the shower I never have more than a few ounces come out at a time. I suppose the best part of wearing diapers all the time is the comfort of having control. I also have come to really love wearing my diapers and don't care who knows about them. I always wear to my doctor for my annual physical. I also take off my wet diaper, shower, and put on a dry diaper at my la fitness after playing racket ball. Plenty of guys watch this but have yet to have anyone say anything. I guess that makes sense since what does a guy say to another guy putting on his diaper?

I will never be out of diapers again, and I'm much happier for it.

For me personally I wear diapers almost all of the time due to verious personal reasons which are mentioned either bellow or in my previous replies.

Plus you have to consider to add to that the fact that I just had major surgery on my right foot last sunday on the 11th December 2016 and am still recovering, during this process I have chosen to wear diapers because they give me some dignity in a undignified situation which I mentioned in my earlier blogs.

I have been wearing diapers on and off for the past six years because of a weak bladder and minor neurological damage to the lower part of my body caused by past epileptic seizure's that I suffered from when I was 12-13 years of age in 1992/1993 I Can't remember exactly what year it was because my memory of the epileptic seizure isn't that clear.

I also wear diapers and have a pacifier which I use at nights to sooth me and help to get over my ptsd which I have also mentioned before.

yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

Edited by Teksing88889
I Forget about some information

My experience was that about 9 months into 24/7, I was starting to experience control difficulty - peeing without realising, very occasional bedwetting.

By about 18 months in (1 year ago) I was experiencing minimal to no daytime #1 control and chronic bedwetting.

In the last 6 months, I've also noticed a strong uptick in #2 accidents.

My baby is now 5 years into fulltime nappies and the effect has been transformative. Firstly, it has massively helped manage the AB drive but has also given him day-time security. Bedwetting was always a problem so days were bound to happen eventually.

It is a bit of work that is true, but the reward far outweighs the costs.

• Like 1

As you maybe aware I am going to be in part-time care as a patient from this year due to my on-going disabilities and I am moving out of my relatives house and hopefully am going to get a place of my own and a paid job.

And as part of this I will be fully re-assesed bouth physically and mentally speaking and hopefully if I am assesed by a different team of doctors then I might finally get the okay or green light to wear diapers full-time because of my disabilities, obviously I will be fine with wearing diapers for the rest of my life should it come to that because of the fact that I am already partially incontinent due to verious factors that are out for my control.

And yes I have worn diapers since 2010, six years ago and I am in the process of retraining my bladder to become more incontinent but this is not because I want it, rather this is because I don't want to fight my body any-longer because I have gotten tired of fighting a loosing battle although this doesn't mean that I have accepted defete but rather I have accepted who I am and am not forcing myself to be something that I am not.

Obviously I will keep you updated on my situation as it occurreds because I don't want to have people who don't know me thinking that I am crazy, or something else.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888.

Edited by Teksing88889
forget to add additional information
  • 5 months later...

I can tell you as a lifelong diaper wearer...there are definitely some positives about wearing 24/7 but there are certainly some negatives. Particularly, messes. No matter how you spin it - whether you are in public or private. If its not the smell, its the cleanup. It can be some work no doubt. If you have someone to change you its great but finding somewhere to change can also be a challenge. But, you adjust like with anything and it becomes truly a nice feeling once you get really comfortable.