LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Is Your Thoughts After Wearing 24/7 Several Months?

I have not really kept track, but I have been wearing 2-3 months close as possible to 24/7. Living at home I can't order cases, so sometimes I don't wear just because I can only get a bag at a time. If I could have enough supply that I didn't worry about running out I would have been wearing them totally 24/7.

For me this has just reinforced that I want to be 24/7 all the time. Wearing this long it now feels odd to be not wearing.

Also it seems that I am starting to feel more urgency when I need to pee. I have been out several times now where had I not been wearing I may have wet my pants as I was out and there was no close bathroom. I was at the gas station in an already fairly wet diaper and felt the urge and it would be a flood. I tried to relieve some by using the diaper, but didn't want to full out flood due to fear of leaking. I was doing the dance to try to hold the rest until I got to a restroom, but the pressure was a lot and so I did have to flood it a good amount, even though I didn't totally empty until I did get to a bathroom. I was pretty amazed that the Tena Maxi didn't leak, even though it felt like it might.

Though if I could order enough supply I would have changed, so that I would have not been in that situation. So, ya in conclusion I need a big enough supply that I can change a couple times a day, like someone who is incontinent would do. And also that long term wearing has only increased my want to be totally 24/7 in diapers.

What has been others experience after wearing 24/7 for several months?

My longest stint was three solid months with maybe a 1 day break when I went home from college. I'd have to say that it was quite the experience. I know now that I would love to go completely 24/7 somewhere down the line but the simple fact for me stopping was that it was A LOT of maintenance and it's not the right time in my life. Though, I now have a lot more respect and sympathy for those who have no choice but to wear 24/7 and how limited their day to day activities are.

As far as effects on me, my urges came very frequent and the amount of how much I would go shrank drastically in just three months. However, I never got to the point of feeling "out of control". But it is different from person to person so I might have been having to do more mental untraining. The one thing I would have loved to happen but never did (because of time I day I still consistently wear) was night time wetting. I knew it would take several solid months of retraining, but I never felt one iota of change in this area. I always just woke up with a sore, full bladder.

My advice: If you really wan to do 24/7, just wearing a diaper will not be enough. The moment you try to hold ANY urine in, you are potty-training yourself and going backwards for your progress. As with almost everything in life, it's 90% mental and 10% physical. Though in this case, it might be 60% mental, 10% physical, and 30% time and money. Unless you make a solid change over to wear cloth diapers in most parts of your day (and move into a situation where this isn't a situation) then you're gonna have a very hard time with the last part.

Good luck, and I hope you come to the right decision for yourself!

~Dlenforcer

I do wear 24/7 and have for about 2 1/2 years or so. However, I still have complete control except sometimes at night(extremely deep sleeper). I do use my diapers for their intended use when I want or am in a situation where i need to.

I can relate to the stronger urgency :blush: I'm not sure if that has anything to do with my 24/7 wearing, but obviously it doesn't matter anymore :lol: Working in pull-ups I do use the toilet, but only on the days when I feel certain that I can hold it do I let my bladder fill completely before I head for the bathroom. My pull-ups will hold that much in total safety but unless it's near the end of my workday I might need that capacity later on, which is why I don't take that chance :whistling: The rest of the time I just don't care and I pee whatever, whenever, and wherever it happens the moment I feel a need to B) I'm not looking to be permanently incontinent (which seems to be rather odd since I'm always diapered so it wouldn't matter) but neither am I going to fear or fight it if it happens. I still have panties but can hardly wear them for long because of how much I leak now. I think I keep them around just to feel like I have an option.

It seems that you're happily heading to being 24/7 so put more effort into keeping enough diapers on hand :) It can kind of suck having to spend what little money you have on diapers but that's part of the 24/7 life. I just went through one of the worst financial rough spots I've ever had and was reduced to store-brand pull-ups with fingers crossed- luckily it was enough and I was finally able to get something decent last week. I'm stocking up again while I can ;) because I'm not through it all just yet- more tough times may be just around the corner. My cloth diapers saved my hide through this so I'd have enough pull-ups for work days. That's something else you might consider. Being 24/7 is one of the best things that has ever happened to me even with the problems it brings along with it. If you feel like that then commit to it fully, and if you find it's not for you then you can always back off to find that place you're happy with in life

Bettypooh

I am not necessarily saying that going 24/7 to lose control, but just wearing 24/7 because I enjoy it and gives me mental comfort. It just sucks living at home and trying to keep enough stock on hand and the way my bladder works I can't see none premium diapers being an option for me.

I might pick up some Abena L3 as I tried those recently as a sample and those worked good for me, even though they would need changing more often then Tena Maxi. They easily held a full wetting plus some. I hope the place in Sunnyvale carries not just the L4, but the L3 as they seemed to work better as they fit better.

I can relate to the stronger urgency :blush: I'm not sure if that has anything to do with my 24/7 wearing, but obviously it doesn't matter anymore :lol: Working in pull-ups I do use the toilet, but only on the days when I feel certain that I can hold it do I let my bladder fill completely before I head for the bathroom. My pull-ups will hold that much in total safety but unless it's near the end of my workday I might need that capacity later on, which is why I don't take that chance :whistling: The rest of the time I just don't care and I pee whatever, whenever, and wherever it happens the moment I feel a need to B) I'm not looking to be permanently incontinent (which seems to be rather odd since I'm always diapered so it wouldn't matter) but neither am I going to fear or fight it if it happens. I still have panties but can hardly wear them for long because of how much I leak now. I think I keep them around just to feel like I have an option.

It seems that you're happily heading to being 24/7 so put more effort into keeping enough diapers on hand :) It can kind of suck having to spend what little money you have on diapers but that's part of the 24/7 life. I just went through one of the worst financial rough spots I've ever had and was reduced to store-brand pull-ups with fingers crossed- luckily it was enough and I was finally able to get something decent last week. I'm stocking up again while I can ;) because I'm not through it all just yet- more tough times may be just around the corner. My cloth diapers saved my hide through this so I'd have enough pull-ups for work days. That's something else you might consider. Being 24/7 is one of the best things that has ever happened to me even with the problems it brings along with it. If you feel like that then commit to it fully, and if you find it's not for you then you can always back off to find that place you're happy with in life

Bettypooh

It is interesting that you say going 24/7 has been the 'best thing ever' Thats exactly the same as it was for my baby and it is for many others as well as it seems to address a serious inner need. But then there are others that try it and dont like it and I'd guess it was a real 'need' per se but rather an interest or even desire. Interests get lost, desires get sated, but needs just stay.

Id be interested to hear more of whatyou say on this topic, bettypooh.

I pee all the time and I can go through a day without a change. I just wear the right diaper. I also use cloth so I wouldn't have to buy disposables more often. It's something I enjoy doing. They are like my underwear except I can pee in them and not get my pants all wet unless they leak. I think being forced to wear them 24/7 was the best thing ever my daddy did. I am allowed to wear pull ups too. I still use the toilet like a naughty girl. I have noticed that after years of wearing them, I can pee easily in them when I have been holding it for awhile which is usually in the morning when I get up. Now I can pee lying down. I just lie on my back and let it loose and it's usually long. I am also diaper trained even though I still can't always pee sitting. It just depends on where I am sitting. I just don't pee well in the toilet anymore and I have to squeeze it out now. But I can pee well in diapers. I also like to hit thrift stores and find diapers but most of the time they are not good brands I see. I have lucked out before and found good brands like Tena, Molicare, Dry Comfort and I think the Walgreens brand are pretty good.

My thoughts after wearing diapers 24/7 after a couple of months. This is not an easy task, oh sure it is we get up in the morning and change our diaper. Pack a back to include powder, extra diapers, a change of clothes just in case, and last our lunch. Head off to our day, while at work I may go through 3 diapers to be safe, not flooding the diaper being I really do not want to have a leaky diaper at work. Do daily changes throughout the day, by the time I get home I am soaked and ready for another change. For me it was hard work to go from wearing diapers every so often, to wearing 24/7. After about 3 months or so i noticed that I would just go and it was a GOOD idea to check the diaper. No more bathroom breaks, however i would take breaks throughout the day.

Being out and about rather it be for groceries, going shopping with the GF, movies, dinner dates, or just enjoying the afternoon I would always have extra diapers with me. More so to my expectations, no one notices what we are wearing, no one really cares about us, they are too busy thinking about themselves. Whom am I, just a guy who likes to wear diapers. So after about the 4th month i tried to go back to wearing diapers just to bed, that last all of about 3 hours.... I will not say that I regressed to wearing diapers and untrained myself. However what happened was that I was so use to going in a diaper, that it became a normal occurrence to go whenever needed not having to think about it.

I was at 6 months and continued to wear diapers, in August of last year had a major surgery in which I could not move to quick, so being in a diaper was a good thing. Spent 4 days in the hospital after Surgery and will have to agree hospital diapers are not up to Par for us DL's. Those whom experienced the diapers while in the hospital know... So I chose the Cath. After a year in diapers 24/7 it would take me almost 2 months to be able to go out and about not wearing a diaper. It was hard at first, i would have to make frequent trips to the bathroom. Changed how much liquid i would take in. Will say losing over 200 lbs does a lot of changes to your body, let alone the diaper size dropped to sizes. So throughout the recovery process I kept diapered 24/7 and slow stop wearing diapers... it took time though. I can not go without a diaper at night still till this day. I woke up soaked every morning.

Last night was just an interesting night. Went out with friends for a birthday celebration, had an ice coffee. By the time we got home, i was diapered up in a Teddy Bear Bambino and an hour later I had already wet the diaper more than a couple of times, GF noticed i was soaked and suggested I change before I knocked out. Diaper #2 by midnight, woke up at 5am this morning soaked, got up and decided to change into another diaper.... So here it is almost 7am and I am ready for another change. Will have to add Ice coffee to the list of drinks that just make me go.... 4 diapers all in less than a 12 hour period. As far as messing goes and the 24/7 deal, that took some time to get use to.... For me I can never get over the smell of the messy diapers.... I am a wuss when it comes to messy diapers. GF change me, LOL!!! Yeh right she will tell me you made the mess so you can clean it up...

Once in awhile she changes me, during that year in the Diapers she helped out. But I did not put expectations on her to change me all the time. I give back to her as well. Usually though I am changing myself, and she does the same.... It is nice when we help out each other. These days, she wears more than me, so with that I am glad that I have a choice today. I have always had a choice to wear or not to wear a diaper. I enjoy the freedom of wearing a diaper in and around the house, and when going out today i am usually in "Big boy pants". It is a choice, I was able to experience the 24/7 diapers for over a year, the longest i have worn a diaper since for 24/7 has been 4 days... Some days we both just wear our diapers 24/7 out and about.... again it is a choice.

Will have to say that i never know till I tried it...

Aloha

• 2 weeks later...

I have been in nappies 24/7 since around last November but I have only been 'wetting' in them for about six weeks . I will not mess in my nappies as I find that to be totally abhorrent to me personally!

I have to say that it hasn't made me any less toilet trained but I do find it easier to wet wherever I am, I can't say this bothers me;) I don't like not wearing my nappies so I wear them without exception to where I am or what I am wearing :)

• 2 years later...

My job keeps me from wearing 24/7. I'd like to try it for a couple months at some point. I have no problem going out in public but I won't when I'm messy. One reason is I don't want people to smell it and know that I crapped myself the second is I don't want my truck to smell.

After 24/7 diapering for a month i found everything you sit on begins to smell of urine

Uuuh, I don't think you are using very good diapers then. I'm incontinent and have worn diapers 24/7 for decades. None of my furniture smells like pee, not even my bed after I wash my sheets.

And yes, leaks do happen plenty of times. You just have to clean them up after your self when it does happen.

• 2 weeks later...

Uuuh, I don't think you are using very good diapers then. I'm incontinent and have worn diapers 24/7 for decades. None of my furniture smells like pee, not even my bed after I wash my sheets.

And yes, leaks do happen plenty of times. You just have to clean them up after your self when it does happen.

Sorry for the double post. This isnmy first time replying. Anyways you are right. I got some real adult diapers online and leaking is a thing of the past. I stay dry and my furniture stay dry. It is amazing.

Sorry for the double post. This isnmy first time replying. Anyways you are right. I got some real adult diapers online and leaking is a thing of the past. I stay dry and my furniture stay dry. It is amazing.

No problem. You can look back at your double posts, and at the bottom right you will see some small text to edit or delete that one post.

Glad to see you found out better diapers are..... better. You'll probably notice they last longer too, so you'll be changing less often. This means on a per day basis you'll be spending less overall. A win-win if you ask me.

• 1 year later...