LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Short Apology And Question

So, first an apology to everyone who participated in the story contest I did earlier, and anyone reading my story: I can't finish that. I bit off more than I can chew, and since I am now stuck on a phone most of the time I am on, it's hard to post very much at a time. Add to that something else I forgot to factor in; I have a hard time staying enthusiastic about stories for more than a week, (ADHD's a bitch) and it was a recipe for disaster.

With that said, I now realize that I CAN write lots and lots of short stories. Posts maybe two or three chapters long (About 1000-5000 words, to be precise) with short and sweet diaper content. I will be doing these, since I still enjoy writing. This means that my old project (which not many people were reading anyways... sigh...) will be abandoned, and I am going to start on some new ones. Some story lines will be stolen, other will be suggestions, others will be things I thought of and decided were clever. If you have a short story (one that can be told without a major story arc or any subplots) feel free to PM me with it or just post it here, there is a chance I will write it if I think I can get it done before I am bored of the idea... So, expect more writing from me, in a much smaller format.

Maybe this advice will help you: Before writing a story--short or long--do an outline. Define your characters and describe them. Give them personalities and give them a "life." Then choose a story line and decide how you want the characters to fit into the story. Then decide on a timeframe--how long a period will the story run? A day? A week? A year? I used that method when I wrote the novel "Bikini Twist" where it chronicled the lives of five distinctly different characters. Sometimes if you step away from your stories for a while, you may later become enthusiastic about them all over again. Good luck writing. It can be a great stress-reliever if you relax while you're doing it.