LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tell Me Something New About You

DailyDi

I'm a Whovian

Youtoo?
  • 4 weeks later...

I have an unusual sense of time. I can easily wake up at any given time no matter how far outside the normal it is for me. Normally get up at 8am and need to get up at 5am? No need to set an alarm. I just wake up at 5am so long as I know I need to. If I need to set a timer if I'm cooking something I always will find myself walking over to check if it's done just as the timer clicks down to zero.

Yet, I couldn't tell you if something happened to me two weeks ago or six months ago. Don't even ask me about more than a year ago. For example, without checking my profile I literally have no idea at all when I first signed up for these forums.

I used to do a bowling league in high school. i did softball and track in high school. I have always been into weird stuff so could me liking diapers be a coincidence? I liked peeing on my dolls when I was five years old and peeing in the playhouse and in outhouses, blowing noses, playing torture games with my Barbies and pretending they were abusing their child, and I remember I liked looking at used diapers and seeing babies get their diapers changed. But diapers stuck with me.

I used to dig poo out of my ass and haven't done it in a while.

I have always been into weird stuff so could me liking diapers be a coincidence? I liked…blowing noses…

By blowing noses do you means putting your mouth over someone else's nose and blowing on it? I knew a girl in high school that would do that. Same girl that also tried to sort of force herself on me a couple times, once ended in my injury as I attempted to get away. :)

• 10 years later...

I'm a meditation teacher, and one of my unique practices is meditating while being diapered. It brings a certain level of comfort and grounding that I deeply appreciate. It might sound unconventional, but the combination truly enhances my mindfulness journey.

• Like 3

My favourite smells are flatulence, natural gas and desil fuel, all have an oddly comforting smell. I think its the combination of methane and sulfur, that gives off a nice fragrance.

• Like 1