LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tell Me Something New About You

DailyDi

it's show and tell day again! Tell us something about you that you don't think we know yet?

I wear diapers... oh wait...

I have always been fascinated with underwear. Even as a kid I used to look for underwear that wasn't normal and boring. When i was twelve or so, the JC Penny catalog had bikini briefs for boys in like a pack of 5 different colors. I had to have them. Later I got "slightly irregular" briefs, boxers, panties and more from an overstock department store we had.

Even now I am obsessed with finding different and unique diapers and covers. While I LOVE the solid white Bambino Biancos, I always want a crazy pattern or unique color on top in the form of a diaper cover or plastic pants.

I love kidlike underwhere, I'm one of the few diaperlovers who isn't an adult baby but rather an adult kid. Walmart has a good selection of kidlike boxer briefs. As for diapers, I like the pure white simple old school diapers, preferably plastic backed.

I have a collection of over 50 musical instruments, and can play basic tunes on all of them (except the hurdy gurdy, but that's cause it was broken when i got it and i can't afford to fix it right now...)

Hmm Something you don't know about me is that I'm a Guy & I like to watch a Soap Opera "Days Of Our Lives" I figure I'm in the minority of guys who like to watch shows such as that, but I bet there are more men who watch soaps, but I think not many will acknowledge that they do.

Came home today and put my night time diaper & plastic panties on (nothing new), and also my new jammies I got from Auntie V @ Very Special Clothes. I feel REALLY babyish and look like it too! Gonna sleep really good tonight!

I absolutely LOVE harlequin romance novels. They are horrifically written, the plots are awful, they are incredible sexists, the sex scenes are mediocre at best... and i absolutely LOVE reading them!

I'm 22 and I've never been nor do I ever intend to be drunk? Sorry that was lame...

I guess according to my roommates the most interesting thing about myself is that I come off as being very "straight laced" and no b.s. but I have a couple sex toys in my underwear drawer.

wait i didn't know what we share couldn't be lame.. mine was really pretty lame i thought... but i couldn'tthink of anything else that people may not know about me.. aside from you knw like my address and phone number...

Lately I been working from home. I have a friend that I grew up with, went to the same school, and we are close friends. We are both artistes. We share our art work together. I been doing drawings, paintings, buying paint, supplies, pencils, etc. My buddy does pottery, native jewerly, bows, and arrows. It's alot of fun. He got me into pottery drawing on them and making arrows. Which we all sell. I never made arrows before but learned through my buddy and now that's all I want to do. I learned I'm really good at making them, making new designs them, painting them, etc. That's new for me.

So yeah, I put a diaper on get comfortable, tune into some classic rock and turn it up, get set up and work away. It's like playing chess time just flies. I couldn't ask for more. It's just so peaceful. Feels like I'm in school again doing art work in class but even better.

All this working from home is all new for me.

I like to collect weapons! I've got 6 daggers, 2 bastard swords, a battle axe, a hand axe, 4 long swords, and a kukri.

2 daggers, a paladin long sword, battle axe and crossbow :)

Very nice! Do you have a favorite?

Mine is a long dagger I got in Rome.

I'd have to say my long sword. It's beautiful and has silver and gold accents. Its from Spain, but I got it at Medieval Times in Atlanta which was just crazy fun all around.

Um, I'm also a nerd/geek who isn't in love with Star Wars. They've tried to get me to turn in my Nerd & Geek cards because of that, but I fights em! ^_^

:blink: You don't love Star Wars?

*hides his hundred Star Wars novels*

I got an Acer Iconia a700 tablet. It is up and running and it is wonderful

I'm also obsessive about correct alphabetization of my collections. If they aren't in continuous order, I freak the frack out.

I tried the alphabatizing thing but ran into too many problems - do you alphabetize by first letter of title - because if so than series become out of order, do you alphabetize by authors last name or first name? but than with multiplebooks by the same author do you alphabetize by authors last name, than title? again, series could be out of order... same with publisher...way to many issues for me... So instead.. I just go with the library of congress call number. Each of my books has the call number on their spine, its like my own little library.

I have lost far to many days/weeks of my life to my OCD with my books in hte past never again. Thank you library of congress.

I love to collect plastic lined rhumba panties. It stems back when I was little. My Grandma had to put me in them after I wet the bed.

Not as punishment, but my little sisters plastic panties were all she had available.

It was embarrising at first, But after sleeping in them, I think I may have developed a long term fetish from that experience.

I believe this is when my fetish for diapers first started.

I have probaby about 25 pairs, all in different colors. *********blush********

post-3820-0-94148600-1345840755_thumb.jp

post-3820-0-94148600-1345840755_thumb.jp

Alphabetical by author, than by title within author. If it's a series, then it's alphabetical by series (example would be Stephen King's Darktower series would go in chronological order after Cujo and before Dreamcatcher). Anthologies go in the beginning, alphabetical by editor, and if there isn't an author for the book, it goes in under the publisher. I've worked in a bookstore for five years, and I've adopted a similar organization method to theirs. Except I can't separate my fiction and non-fiction atm, which upsets me.

Mine end up alphabetical by author, then by series title, then by order of books in the series, with series with multiple authors at the bottom of the bookshelf, simply by order.