LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

When Did You Stop Thinking Of Yourself As Young?

DailyDi

195 members have voted

1. 1. At what age did you stop being "young" and start being an adult?

• older

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Really became an adult when I was 25 and decided to go my own way and spread my wings,the day I had enough of South Africa and decided to immigrate and I knew Mommy and Daddy would nt be there to bail me out any more.

• 2 months later...

It's hard to say, I'm currently 23 years old but I've always thought of myself as young. I always tell people I'm a kid at heart.

I have responsibilities, and I've lived on my own since I was 17. But I still see myself as a

"little kid". And honestly, I really hope that doesn't change. I'm finally coming to a place in life where I'm happy with who I am.

Good question, I like reading all the responses.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, this question is a little different, but I'm bored with the same old topics. Let's explore each other more!

DD tends to skew towards an older audience... mostly since we don't allow kids, but i think also because young adults often hold onto their "teen" connections and thinking longer that society accepts.

So... at what age did you stop thinking of yourself as a teen or young adult, and start seeing yourself as an adult?

I'm not talking about those of us that had to "grow up fast" or act like an adult at a young age, but when did you accept that you weren't connected to young society? For example, my brother was still visiting his high school and trying to fit in with the students when he was 20. So though he had adult responsibilities and society saw him as an adult, he was still connected to young people more than his "peers"

Even in my mid-20's I considered myself a young adult. Still not fully into my own yet. I'm 34 now, and in the past 2-3 years I've been broad-sided by those random conversations with younger folks where I'm describing something common to my generation and they're like :huh: what? Half the time I don't have a clue who or what they're talking about either. I have become consciously aware that I'm no longer even a young adult for the past few years now.

• 2 months later...

I started feeling like an adult when I first started college, I was far away from home and was buying my own school books, food, and handling transportation. I felt I had to be grown up since my mom wasn't around to help me pay for my phone bill or tell me what time the train would arrive. Since than I've considered myself an adult.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...