LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Forced Diaper Comic From Ausdpr

ForcedDiaperPunishment.png

Hi all. I've been working on this for about a year, and thought that some people might like it. It's an amateur project, just a chance to share my crazy crazy fantasies with others, and aims to provide story length rather than having the best art around (at 63 pages for $14.99, I hope that people feel that it's still good value).

It's quite dark (forced diapering, diaper usage, ageplay spanking, giantess theme, etc), so may not appeal to everybody.

It comes as a PDF (there's no DRM) which allows better reading of the comic (scrolling through pages). You can also just drag the file into Google Chrome to read it there, which works well using the screen-width stretch button. It's hosted on Lulu.com's ebook store, so that you can re-download it once purchased. Lulu is pretty straight forward, it just requires a simple (free) sign up like ebay or amazon. If you have any troubles or questions, let me know.

Naturally I'm terribly nervous, but hope that people will like it. Keep in mind that it is an amateur comic, so the art is not the best out there. Most of it is flat shaded, but does fortunately get progressively better due to being drawn in order. It's somewhat divided so that the first half is story, and the second half is 'action'.

Synopsis:

World of the Immortals: A Diplomatic Incident

When bored college student Nadia discovers that travel to parallel worlds is possible, she sets off to make a discovery on an alternate planet, expecting to be a famous scientist before the day is out.

S1.png

What she doesn’t expect is to encounter the immortal giants of the alternate world - a race who consider her nothing more than a baby, not even old enough to be out of diapers, and definitely not too old to be spanked.

S5.png

Will Nadia escape her new Mommy and Daddy? Or will the college girl be trapped in a life of diaper changes and nursery playtimes?

[Purchase Link]

Price: $14.99 USD

Length: 63 pages, Several Hundred Images

S2.png S7.png

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I got it and I read it... Sorry, but I don't think I'll be getting anything else from you. The art was decent, (about what I expected from the sample photos,) but the story didn't really go anywhere, there was only one (fairly short) messing scene, and all in all I felt like there wasn't too much good stuff in there. The plot wasn't fantastic, but I can live with that, except there was a ton of buildup (nearly a third of the comic before you get to diaper content, two thirds before the first wetting). I realize that it wasn't just about the diaper bits, but all in all I honestly felt that out of 60 or 70 pages, (the PDF said 70,) there was only a small fraction of satisfying ABDL settings. I don't want my money back, but nor do I expect to get any of your other work...

• 2 weeks later...

Your feedback is definitely welcome. If I ever do any more, they likely won't involve as much buildup (which is why I mentioned the story vs 'action' split). The original draft only had about 3 or 4 pages before she ended up in diapers, but it just seemed uninspired and formulaic at the time.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, the story isn't my cup of tea as it were, but as I have been following the thread, I have to ask. Why does her disposable diaper have a wetness indicator depicted? Now sure, it''s a different planet so anything is possible. But to me it looks as though she is wearing a adult diaper in a planet that she is only the size of a infant. Just tossing that out there, no disrespect. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It might also have to do with me not really connecting my sex life with the Amish. But that's just a theory.

Well they're not necessarily Amish, if you check out the inspiration source listed at the start of the comic you may get a better idea of what the people of the other world were supposed to be like. ;)

Well, the story isn't my cup of tea as it were, but as I have been following the thread, I have to ask. Why does her disposable diaper have a wetness indicator depicted? Now sure, it''s a different planet so anything is possible. But to me it looks as though she is wearing a adult diaper in a planet that she is only the size of a infant. Just tossing that out there, no disrespect. :)

I guess that I don't look at non-adult diapers enough to compare :P, but really it's just a visual association which I have with diapers which I like. :)

The chic looks like a man with boobs.

From the preview pic or in general? If I do more comics, I want to make the characters look more exaggeratedly curvey and stylized.

I thought the comic was very good. I'm no artist but yours was fairly good. The length was fairly long (which is a good thing) and the story was awesome. There were some good things about it. I read it about twice a month LOL. I saw some things that were hinted in 'Shipped Away' and there were also things that hinted to a sequel LOL. Always love your work and hope to see more

I thought the comic was very good. I'm no artist but yours was fairly good. The length was fairly long (which is a good thing) and the story was awesome. There were some good things about it. I read it about twice a month LOL. I saw some things that were hinted in 'Shipped Away' and there were also things that hinted to a sequel LOL. Always love your work and hope to see more

Awesome, thanks :), and yeah a sequel (or four) are hoped for eventually.

• 1 year later...

Just bought this comic and the undercover daycare one. I don't know why I waited so long. I had high expectations and certainly wasn't disappointed. All I can ask for is sequels to both stories. I need to know if Nadia and Kim ever make it out of "where-they-are" and in what state they are if/when they do. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Thanks, always awesome to hear that people liked it :). I do have several more Nadia-universe stories planned and semi-written (though don't know if I can afford the time to make them into comics any time soon), though had figured that Kim's story was a once-off, while the setting itself might appear again...

Thanks, always awesome to hear that people liked it :). I do have several more Nadia-universe stories planned and semi-written (though don't know if I can afford the time to make them into comics any time soon), though had figured that Kim's story was a once-off, while the setting itself might appear again...