LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping While Messy

I soil my diapers fairly often. Frequently, I wake up needing to go around 3 or 4 AM. Since I don't really want to get up at that time, I simply mess my diapers and go back to sleep. After all, isn't that what diapers are for?

Silly question, of corse thats what diapers are for.

• 2 weeks later...

I have taken/drank a bottle of Magnesium Citrate before going to bed. You won't have any choice in pooping your diaper. I will usually have a pad under me to save the sheets. Be aware it will be real runny and messy. I have slept in a messy diaper also and clean-up is a hassle. I have a waterbed so cleaning the mattress is easy.

Oddly enough I had a similar hotel experience. I had driven a long time and had pooped them in the car just prior to getting to the hotel. Just crawled into bed and fell asleep. Wasn't too bad in the morning (other than very stinky).

\

I enjoy a filled diaper every now and again and when I am in the mood to have a loaded diaper on for bed time I make sure not to use the toilet all day. When I get home I am busting to go poo so lay out a diaper on the floor, remove my pants and underwear that are usually wet and stand over the diaper and drop my load onto the diaper.

Next I grab the KY gel lube up my butt, grad a couple bananas and insert them.

Than I lay down on the messed on diaper and tape it in place.

Within a few minutes the bananas have built up enough pressure they are expelled out into my diaper. Makes for a real big loaded diaper to sleep in.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

I have done this and it literally stinks. It even smelled up my whole bed and I decided I am not doing this again. I am cleaning up before going to bed.

I have only slept while messy a couple of times when daddy was on work travel and I was sad because he was not home so stubbornly I did something I knew that he would not want me to do.

I normally don't sleep messy but there have been a few times where i woke up around 5am and was to lazy to get up and i just filled mypants instead. it felt good and i enjoyed it but usually i get up and go.

done it a few times but i do wear 24/7 I use sudocreme all the time along with zinc and caster oil (i mix them together) this almost stops diaper rash, 99% of the time it isn't a problem. Oh by the way i am urinary incontinent. The last time I pooped my diaper was when I had the norovirus and poop and puke were flowing out of me. I was so glad to have been wearing diapers because I can't imagine trying to rush to the toilet whilst tryiing to hold a bucket and trying not to shiver violently, at least the pooping and shivering elements were taken care of because I just leaned out of bed and puked in a bucket there.

So, yes I have been diapered and pooped and slept in them. The longest I've been in a poopy diaper was from 9 p.m. to 10 a.m. and i'm happy to say no rash.

• 2 weeks later...

I got to try this last night, and I didn't even plan on it. At about 1am I drank about 16oz of prune juice (which is considerably yucky, i now know) with hopes of softening up a bit for a possible BM in the morning. So, I changed into a fresh diaper and was sure to put on an substantial amount of Vaseline. 2am came around and I was about ready to jump in bed. Suddenly though, I had the unmistakable groaning and churning in my stomach that suggested soon I'd be having diarrea. O.o So I rushed to bed in hopes I could fall asleep before I had to waste a diaper that I hadn't even wet yet, because I didn't want to spend a full 6 or 8 hours in a mess like that. 4am rolls around, I wake up, and I discover that it's coming whether I want it to or not. A minute later I was filling my diaper with probably the biggest mess I've even had. Literally, I was emptying for about 10-15 minutes. It was so much that I quickly dove in with my hand to reposition the little boy to point up instead of down... I knew the mess would probably be adventurous to travel up that way and I didn't want the two to mix. While I contemplated whether or not to get out of bed to clean up, I fell asleep. :3

I woke up at 6am to an alarm I had set, and within seconds of waking up, I was messing

Good thing the diaper didn't leak. Skickat från min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk 2
I know, it would've ruined my day. It did leak a tiny bit when i was in the bathroom, but that was easy enough to wipe up. It was also because I wet it while I was in there, surely. I did check over the carpet in my room just in case some dripped out... but I don't think it did. The feeling of your diaper leaking is pretty obvious for me. Also, my bowels have been irregular ever since, so I would actually change my suggestion of prune juice to no more than 4 oz until you know how it affects you. lol Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T using Tapatalk HD

I enjoy a filled diaper every now and again and when I am in the mood to have a loaded diaper on for bed time I make sure not to use the toilet all day. When I get home I am busting to go poo so lay out a diaper on the floor, remove my pants and underwear that are usually wet and stand over the diaper and drop my load onto the diaper.

Next I grab the KY gel lube up my butt, grad a couple bananas and insert them.

Than I lay down on the messed on diaper and tape it in place.

Within a few minutes the bananas have built up enough pressure they are expelled out into my diaper. Makes for a real big loaded diaper to sleep in.

Just did this last night for the first time ever. I wouldn't recommend it if you can possibly avoid it. I went while watching TV before bed and was too lazy to change immediately.

I ended up just passing out on my couch shortly thereafter, and I've been nursing a hellacious rash all day today as a result of my procrastination. Seriously -- like one of the worst I've had in several months. Not fun.

One of many lessons I've learned the hard way in my 24/7 escapades over the last year. If you're prepared to accept the consequences, more power to you.

Personally, I won't make the same mistake again.

You must have sensitive skin. I've never had that problem. I frequently soil my diaper during the night and don't bother to clean up until I shower in the morning.

It sounds like you need to use Desitin or some similar cream to protect you skin.

I was wearing Desitin at the time. I had some slightly spicy food and onions, so my BM was probably more acidic than usual. Regardless, my skin gets pretty irritated if I'm squishy for any more than 30 minutes or so, even with generous doses of barrier cream.

I did have frequent rashes from wetting for about the first three months of my 24/7 stint, but my skin has long since adapted to urine.

My crappy diet is probably more to blame for my current rashes. I really need to eat more roughage... :-/

• 1 month later...