LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sleeping While Messy

I did something last night that I don't think I've ever done before. Normally I put my nighttime diaper on about 45 minutes before I lay down to sleep & normally messing at night in my diaper is not something I need to or even intentionally do. Well anyways last night after I had put my diaper on for the night & shortly before I laid down, I unexpected felt the need to poop, & since I had not used the diaper otherwise, I figured it would be a waste (no pun intended) of the diaper to mess in the potty monster & try to salvage & retape the diaper. So I thought "what the hey?" I'll just sleep with a fortunately small load & not very smelly diaper, & I thought I might have problems getting to & then staying asleep. I was surprised that I had no trouble going to & then staying asleep. Has anyone else done this?

Rockies Fan.

Guest jeff142

I don't do it much being that i live with my parents, and they wake me up every day.

I have woke up a few time, with the felling to poop, and also had the "why not" felling.

I had no problem sleeping, or getting to sleep, almost like it wasn't there.

The only part that worry's me is i was hoping i did not get a rash, as it would have hurt like hell with how long the diaper had been on.

I do this all the time. My favorite feeling in the world to wake up to a very messy diaper in the morning. I get rashes every now and then but thats without using any prevention other than the occasional powder. With the right creme with would be non-issue.

I've done this once or twice but it's not worth it in my opinion. You always get a rash and when you wake up the poopy diaper is cold and icky. I enjoy poopy diapers but I know how bad it is for your skin so I prefer to be conscious when I've got a load in my diapers.

This is a rare treat for me. Out of respect for my partner, I don’t do this unless she’s away (she’s fine with me sleeping next to her wet though).

Somehow, the smell taints everything and the next morning, both my pyjamas and the bed smell like poopy diapers. Everything has to get washed and the blankets at least well aired.

The upside however is that it’s warm, comfortable and for me, quite a mind-f#$k. My subconscious knows about my infantile state and I’ll often get a whole night of ‘full nappy’ dreams – I’ve even had wet dreams in dirty diapers which is quite nice to wake up during.

I must have skin like leather as I haven’t had nappy rash to speak of although after a whole night in a full diaper, sometimes I might be a little itchy down there after clean up but it’s not serious.

You also want to make sure you’re securely diapered (I use pinned cloth diapers with a liner and well-fitting plastic pants for that kind of fun) – you do NOT want messy leaks whilst tossing and turning.

this has happened to me a couple times,right after you put on the night diaper, i get a urge to go poop, its a pretty strong urge when this happens to me. i think since i have the diaper already on and dont want to waste it,by removing the tapes,i also think might as well use it,so i always do. last night i did this,and it felt wonderful,and warm. surprisingly it feels so good,it helps me get to sleep,probally because of the warmth. I sometimes get a rash but very rare.

I used to do this quite often. I only ever got rashes once or twice so they were never really an issue. The problem was A) The dirty diaper usually get me all worked up so I never actually got a proper night of sleep, and B ) The blankets would stink for days. I normally don't mind the smell at all, but it lingers on the sheets for days, even when you're not really in the "mood".

I've slept messy a couple times. One time was double diapered for most of the day, messed three times in total, then went to bed, then stayed in the same one most of that next day too. Slightly itchy on the sides of my legs and stuff where they leaked eventually, but no real rash.

Slept like a baby. No pun intended. I wear my plastic pants usually, helps contain any smell a LOT in any messy situation, protect the tapes while I roll around in bed, and save my sheets a little in the event of a leak.

Yes often sleep with a dirty bottom but it can sometimes itch causing me to squirm and wriggle which speads a mess even more it even goes up my back sometimes and out the top of my nappy and plastic pants, onto my baby vest and footed sleeper. I Daddy stays over he will see me in distress and often clean me up and put me in a clean nappy again. But often a night spent with a dirty bottom has resulted in a sore one the next morning, which serves me right really.

I've done it only once. It was the perfect set of circumstances as I had a night on my own and the poop I had before bedtime was quite a firm one and had only a slight stink to it. It was very nice to have that in my diaper all night long. After I "took care of business," I slept well and really enjoyed waking up to that poopie in my diaper. I had lined the bed with newspapers before getting into it and washed the sheets that morning, so no problem there. As I said, the turd itself wasn't terribly stinky, so scent damage to the bed or bedding was negligible and the papers would have absorbed most of the smell anyway.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't often mess my nappy in bed, cos I cant usually be bothered with the hassle, but i have done occasionaly. I find it quite uncomfortable, but in some ways i quite like that because it makes me feel like a real baby. To explain; I always get to sleep fine, but a few hours later i start tossing and turning in my sleep, aware that there is a poo in my nappy, and then wake up shortly afterwards. I always then find it too uncomfortable to sleep, so I have to change myself. The overall experience is very babyish :)

I'm generally pretty regular, three times a day, and can get out of my diapers in time to use the toilet. Lately though I've had some unexpected accidents while sleeping and some during the day where control just wasn't there. Since messy diapers always make me feel like a baby I can't complain. I do like that feeling!

• 1 month later...

I've done this a few times. Fortunately, I seem to be quite immune to diaper rash from it which makes it rather enjoyable. I don't do it often though because it can make my bed smell, but it's mighty convenient and the hot/sticky feeling between my cheeks is quite wonderful.

I soil my diapers fairly often. Frequently, I wake up needing to go around 3 or 4 AM. Since I don't really want to get up at that time, I simply mess my diapers and go back to sleep. After all, isn't that what diapers are for?