LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun Stuff In Diapers

greg55

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2019 at 10:25 AM, willnotwill said:

Let's see things I've tried:

Discharged nearly a whole can of redi-whip in once.

Sounds fun. Just curious, was it straight into the diaper, or actually into you? I've tried redi-whip inside, but the nozzle is painfully sharp.

I can't believe nobody has mentioned or tried baby oil in their soaked diaper.

I find when the front and crotch of my diaper (Megamax) is soaked the better it feels, more soft n squishy to rub on or hump on.

Get a little squirt on your naughty parts and wet diaper and enjoy a amazing feeling, don't add to much oil, it will break down the glue holding the diaper together and then you will have quite a gel mess lol.

If you can afford it waste a can of shaving cream in every corner crevice of a diaper.

You could also use Cool Whip - now that's cool real cool !

On ‎8‎/‎9‎/‎2012 at 5:00 AM, greg55 said:

I don't know about you guys, but I like to put different things in my diapers. But I am still new, I haven't experimented much yet. I have only tried three things so far, a banana, an egg, and poprocks candy (my favorite). What are your favorite things to put in your diapers?

Slide a pealed banana down the back and let curve to your but, then pour pancake syrup next and walk around the house and see how long you can keep the bamnana in one piece and then sit down on it and you just might have an orgasum , I always do.  Take a putty knife and fill your crack with peanut butter and pull up the diaper and rubber pants and put syrup down the front. Try anything you have and enjoy the fun. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, stewie said:

I can't believe nobody has mentioned or tried baby oil in their soaked diaper.

I find when the front and crotch of my diaper (Megamax) is soaked the better it feels, more soft n squishy to rub on or hump on.

Get a little squirt on your naughty parts and wet diaper and enjoy a amazing feeling, don't add to much oil, it will break down the glue holding the diaper together and then you will have quite a gel mess lol.

I use baby lotion, which is basically the same thing.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, Crinklz Kat said:

I use baby lotion, which is basically the same thing.

I like to use vasaline in large amounts and rub it  all over where the diaper is going to cover and an extra amount up my crack. Slip on the diaper and rubber pants and have a ball.   Gets me excited just writing about it. 

On 8/29/2019 at 4:54 PM, deacon said:

Slide a pealed banana down the back and let curve to your but, then pour pancake syrup next and walk around the house and see how long you can keep the bamnana in one piece and then sit down on it and you just might have an orgasum , I always do.  Take a putty knife and fill your crack with peanut butter and pull up the diaper and rubber pants and put syrup down the front. Try anything you have and enjoy the fun. 

Sounds like a new item for the IHOP menu!

9 minutes ago, rusty pins said:

Sounds like a new item for the IHOP menu!

Ok but we split the royaolities.   lol  Hey it is really fun and I have been playing with diapers and locking rubber pants for years and enjo;y talking to others as to what they do,, it really is fun.  Thanks for the domment