LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fun Stuff In Diapers

greg55

I don't know about you guys, but I like to put different things in my diapers. But I am still new, I haven't experimented much yet. I have only tried three things so far, a banana, an egg, and poprocks candy (my favorite). What are your favorite things to put in your diapers?

Well, if it's not the real thing, it's not much fun! :P I have found a good substitute though with oatmeal...you can make it as thin or thick as you want....and it just sqwishes wonderfully :wub: lots of fun! and it makes your diaper sag also! :D and clean up is a snap...and no odor so no one knows your little (or big) secret ;)

I remember having a lot of fun with bananas in condoms. Put 5-6 up your bum, and wait for the fun. No real cleanup, and feels very much like the real thing.

Now if I have anything in my diaper, it's going to be the real thing. I do it so rarely though.

I tired those long skinny water balloons before, fill a balloon with cold water, put it between your legs in your diaper without popping it, and sit down quick like you got push down. It's fun if you just want to play around in your diapers, and don't mind wasting some diapers to splurge.

I havent done it in a while but some things I have added to my diaper is applying a bunch of KY around "the area", or just pouring some shampoo (add a little water afterwards) or hand lotion in there. All gives a really funky feeling in there - I suggest to at least try.

Another thing I add frequently is a Tena overnight pad. I initially did this for extra absorption during the day at work. But what I have discovered is that the Tena pads do not give much when wet therefore, the feeling of something between your legs seems to be harder to ignore. I wear Dry 24/7 so their swell after wetting along with the Tena pad or Abena insert is a very nice addition to an already awesome diaper.

Bill

I havent done it in a while but some things I have added to my diaper is applying a bunch of KY around "the area", or just pouring some shampoo (add a little water afterwards) or hand lotion in there. All gives a really funky feeling in there - I suggest to at least try.

Another thing I add frequently is a Tena overnight pad. I initially did this for extra absorption during the day at work. But what I have discovered is that the Tena pads do not give much when wet therefore, the feeling of something between your legs seems to be harder to ignore. I wear Dry 24/7 so their swell after wetting along with the Tena pad or Abena insert is a very nice addition to an already awesome diaper.

I haven't done the KY or the lotion yet, but I plan on doing it. I am right now in a diaper, with kind of a pad insert. I am at college right now, and the students got together to make a selling facebook page. Anyone can post stuff they want to sell, and anyone can buy it. I found someone selling some size 3 baby diapers, off brand. Now, I am not into the baby stuff, but I was thinking, they might make good inserts. I got 35 of them for $5. Best deal ever! Right now I am loving all the extra padding. So thanks for the idea.

people were talking about taking a shower in a diaper a while back but somehow it stopped. but i tried it out the other day. and let me just say... if you're a DL you HAVEto try showering in a diaper. also put some shampoo in it and feel the diaper get THICK.

• Like 1

people were talking about taking a shower in a diaper a while back but somehow it stopped. but i tried it out the other day. and let me just say... if you're a DL you HAVEto try showering in a diaper. also put some shampoo in it and feel the diaper get THICK.

Done it, and I agree. It is pretty sweet.

Cold balloon dosent sound very nice... brrrrrr.....

Not tried ballons, but i filled a condom with fairly hot water and put it in the diaper and sat on it

Took some "humping" to get it to explode, but what a great feeling and no mess

Tried sticking holes in it to have a wet over time feeling, but it either was to small so nothing came out, or it exploded

Might try a balloon and/or some tubes

• 3 weeks later...

I dont know if anyone is still reading this, but I tried a couple ice cubes the other day. It was pretty sweet. At first it was really cold (duh_ and uncomfortable. But blood was rushed to the area, and it was exciting. Plus, once the ice melted, i was wet :thumbsup: . I definitely recommend it.

i never thought about putting shampoo in it in the shower but i think its fun to see how full it will get before it slides of from the weight of the water then its kinda of a weird feeling after like something is missing

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I tried something new last night that I wanted to add to the ideas here. It happened while I was going to grab some ice from my freezer. I keep chocolate chips in there as well so they last longer I buy the costco brand and find that if I don't freeze them they all go bad before I use them. Anyway, I saw them and thought, why not. It was a lot of fun. Same cold feeling as I got with the water, but then when they melted it felt really good.

I tried something new last night that I wanted to add to the ideas here. It happened while I was going to grab some ice from my freezer. I keep chocolate chips in there as well so they last longer I buy the costco brand and find that if I don't freeze them they all go bad before I use them. Anyway, I saw them and thought, why not. It was a lot of fun. Same cold feeling as I got with the water, but then when they melted it felt really good.