LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wife'S Reaction To My Messing

Hi Everyone,

I don't usually post but I had to share an experience I had with the wife last week. A little backround, we have been married for over 20 years and she has known about my diaper fetish before we were married. I will wear sometimes just to wear but usually we wear for sex. My wife wears just because it turns me on (and it does)! We will have coffee so we can be sure to wet. I will get diapered then she will go in th bedroom get diapered and wet before she comes out. This night I made coffee and we were watching tv and she said I have to go to the bathroom to pee. I stopped her and told her to come with me. i took her in the bedroom and laid her on the bed on a diaper & pulled it up as she waited for me to tape it on. I told her to wet it while I held it in place. When she did I took her wet diaper from under her and got a fresh one for her and laid her down and inserted 2 of her favorite toys and taped the diaper up. Then I took her wet diaper and put it on, this was the first time I have done this and she seemed a little turned on by me wearing her wet diaper. I wet the diaper more as I worked on bringing her to the big "O". As I was doing that I had the idea to mess my diaper so I was really pushing hard and was able to mess and the wife didn't notice.

I kept working on her enjoying my wet & messy diaper getting more turned on by the minuet. After she got off I opened her diaper and we made love while I was in my wet & messy diaper as I was getting close I told her I couldn't help it she asked what & I said I messed my diaper.... her reaction went from enjoying sex to shock and she shut down. I finished and apologized for not telling her what I was going to do but it was spur of the moment. As you can tell I don't usually mess. It was great for me but I didn't expect that reaction. We talked and she said that's not something she is into but if I wanted to do it alone she is ok with it. Any one have any advice how I might get her more into it? Thanks

I'm not going to give you the advice you want I'm going to give you the advice you need. If she was shocked and shut down and she told you straight up she was "not into it" than what you are really asking is how you can manipulate her into giving you what you want. She gives you so much as it is now do you really not see how selfish you are? Most married guys here would kill to have a supportive wife like yours, not one that just lets you wear but wears with you. The key isn't trying to change your wife into what you want it's changing youself into appreciatinjg what you have and being happy.

Hugs,

Freta

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

As pleasurable as sexual activity while wearing a poopy diaper may be, it's rare to have the sort of partner that would be as excited by it as you (or me). It's the kind of thing I can fantacize about, but know won't actually happen. My wife is fine with diapers as long as I keep them clean.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I also have a loving wife that participates with me. I introduced her to the fetish before we were married & she absolutely loved it. She likes to wear them a couple times a month & she is also known to poop them herself once in awhile. We love all sorts of diapersex & I always make sure that her dirty diaper is a form of foreplay. After I orgasm, it is not nearly as exciting for me to change her. So I always do it before we engage in actual intercourse. The thing that absolutely makes her orgasm so hard, is when she is on top of me & I'm still laying on my diaper while it has been un-taped. I bring the front of it up,which is very wet & very warm & hold it very tight against her ass cheeks. She just loves the smell of baby powder & a wet diaper slapping against her ass as she rides me harder & harder. I also talk to her the whole time asking her how she likes it. It's amazing & makes her melt.

What ever you do, do not force your desire to be messy during intercorse, you may find yourself alone with your diapers.

My wife knew of my diapers on our second date, I never had a messy diaper on all the while we dated and it was not until after we were mairried and our son was born that I tried to interduce messy diapers during intercorse.

Got the big NO MESSY DIAPERS, WET OK, NOT MESSY. This worked out fine until I reached the point in my diaper training where I was no longer able to control when I messed.

From that point on she always on top, and if I messed during intrecorse, she was done until I went and cleaned up.

Your wife sounds like she is willing to accept you and your diaper desires as long as they are not messy, take what you can and give the love of your life all she wants and more. Don't be a prude and force her to accept your desires as it will more than likely end up in divorce court.

• 2 weeks later...

My wife never liked the idea of me in a messy diaper during sex and if I was messy I always had to change befor we started. It was not until I no longer could control my bowels that sex while messy was somewhat ok as long as I did not mess while in the act to often.

Once she did surprise me, she asked if I had a messy diaper, at the time I was wet but not messy. She just said let me know when you messed your diaper.

I did not know what to think but did not ask either.

A couple hours later I informed her I had messed and asked why she wanted to know.

She just said come into the bed room in a couple minute after she went in.

I opened the bedroom door and she was wearing a wet diaper. Said she knew I had always wanted to have sex while she was in a diaper. Which was true but I never pushed the issue.

She motioned me into the bed , than told me I had better check her diaper befor I did anything.

I found her diaper not only wet but messy.

We had a great time making love but when it was over with I was told it was the only time it would happen.

She never wore another wet and messy diaper during sex but let me start out in a messy diaper more often as she knew it turned me on to make love to her while I was messy.

I did not push this and we are still together after 28 years of me in diapers.

I praise whoever is up there for providing me with a girl who's willing to wear (and tease the living shit out of me) but I'd never try and manipulate her into messing. Havent even told her that I like it. For us guys its normal but you gotta try take into account that for her it might seem very taboo messing yourself, especially during sex!

If you're hell bent on making it happen, talk about it first and lay out some ground rules or something. But don't push it cos you're already living the dream buddy!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just told my fiance about my diaper fetish,and to my surprise, he was extremely accepting for not being into it. He told me he'd change me, and encouraged me to mess my diapers to get the most "bang for my buck" and that he'd happily clean me up.

• Like 2
  • 9 years later...

Not your fault man. I myself have a gf that’s accepting but not on the messing part (which I completely understand). Obviously it’s going to be shocking to hear these things at first or even in your case experience them first hand unexpectedly, but the only way that you can move forward is through communication. I’ve fought numerous times in the past with my gf about my diaper related interests. We don’t really argue about any of it anymore because we established boundaries and came to a compromise. Moral of the story is people aren’t gonna poop in a diaper if they don’t want to (makes sense) but the fact that we can find people that accept us whereas others are so unfortunate we should thank god.