LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

$20 Moli Super Plus Vs. $30 Abena M4?

I've noticed my Abena's have gotten significantly more expensive. I remember recently paying 22$ for a bag, as opposed to the 29$ I found myself paying the last two times.

So today while picking up a few bags I decided to look at the prices of the Moli's, since I know those are in the same league as the M4's. When I saw they were almost $10 cheaper, my jaw nearly dropped. I still picked up the M4's, because I know they are my favourite diaper so far that I can pick up in town.

I had Molicare Super Plus' before, but I just kind of forget. Do the tabs still suck? Etc...

In your opinion, would you opt for the cheaper Moli's, considering they are 33% cheaper?

Let me know.

Aside from Abena's being cut to small in the legs for me I didn't notice to much of a absorbency difference, at least in the small size I wear. I just love Molicares as they seem to wick better than any other diaper, and I love the color too. So for me I would go with a bag of Moli's again and see if they fit the bill for you. I haven't had bad tapes on them for a few years. BTW I used to order from Magicmedical but found that Bambino sells them for a tad less than anybody else I have found. Other than maybe CheapChux who sells mine on EBaby :P