LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Ppl Love Plastic Panties?

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, the plastic pants have to go with the diapers, I have a dozen or so vinyl pants and six poly urathane pants. The vinyl are for my fetish and the polys are for comfort and long lasting. I wear cloth diapers nearly ever night and vinyl pants do not last very long but love the smell and feel of them.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm 100% plastic pants! I do wear something under them when it's warm because they do get clingy with sweat. It isn't neccessarily a cloth diaper though. I wear my regular underwear or panties as well. Cloth and plastic pants seems to be the favorite of us older people. At the time I was in them, disposable diapers were just coming into the market place and were not cheap. There were diaper services that picked up and laundered used diapers. they are all but gone these days.

Count me in as in love with plastic pants as well, just a wonderful thing having plastic pants over my thick cloth diapers. Love all the various colors and patterns one can get in plastic pants for all the vendors.

I've loved to be in plastic pants for as long as I can remember! I simply love the way they feel. I will wear them over my underwear or lately a cloth terry diaper(as i get older I tend to dribble a bit). They feel like a second skin. I wear them over cloth when it's hot as I do not care for them to stick to my skin.

• 2 weeks later...

EXCITED !

Must wear PINK plastic *N*O*I*S*Y* ruffled panties under short dress/skirt AND *L*O*C*K*I*N*G* of course !

Hem line of dress or skirt must be short enough to offer views of the PINK plastic panties on FULL display showing locking waist band !

Since the panty is *L*O*C*K*E*D* on must wear double or triple diapers !

No using the adult potty - wearing own porta potty !

Suggested options of PINK tights with PINK frilly anklets and Mary Janes locked on of course !

No fooling around or messing with this outfit - MUST wear secure PINK thumbless mittens !

Complaining TOO much then a PINK locking pacifier gag !

Not wanting to go anywhere then a PINK collar with PINK leash OR reins to help motivate movement !

Now all nice and comfy ?

Your not ?

Then how about a nice walk outside in the fresh air - did you just use your porta potty ?

Oh look the girls next door want to take you for a ride in your PINK stroller !

You behave yourself - you hear !

Might let them change your diaper when you get back from the Mall !

I hear the Mall has these NEW family orientated rest rooms so if you make a big mess everyone can help clean you up !

What is that ?

How cum you are crimson PINK in your cheeks ?

You certainly are not embarrassed are you ?

No we are not going to remove your Paci-Gag for you to say something unflattering and off color (UNPINK) !

Well take care - see you back here after a while !

BabyLock

Mine match the babydoll of which they are part

http://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?app=gallery&image=3536

• 10 months later...

You can find reviews of the more commonly used ones by using the link in my signature

Also, Comco comes in colors

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite is rubber pants over cloth diapers. I wear them over disposables too. I wear 7x24. I hate leaks and the possibility of being detected as pants wetter so i need the extra protection with disposables.

I have always had both and both were always called "rubber" even to within the last decade. The first ones I rmember were the peach colored rubber ones and the second were a kind of translucen ecro or light golden tan smooth plastic. That was 64 or 5 years ago. In fact, I remember the panties but not the diaper. See my review of the Babykins rubber panty

I wear only a pull-up at night as I don't have real issues at night. My problems come during the day and I wear plastic pants whether I'm using cloth or a disposable.

• 1 month later...

Now, they are like VISA. "They're everywyere I want to be"

• 4 weeks later...

Perhaps oddly, though I love my cloth prefolds, I've always looked on plastic/rubber pants as an unfortunate necessity. I think a lot of that has to do with my childhood diaper experiences. I had access to baby prefolds (but no plastic pants) from age six until I left for college. Consequently, the experience was more about the padding and about masturbation than about using the diapers for their intended purpose. Even today, though I enjoy wetting my adult cloth diapers, I wear them without plastic pants far more often than with.