LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Many Ppl Love Plastic Panties?

Pink pins are for GIRLS like me an' Rachel!!! [stamps foot] :)

Do we not already have a turtle pins?

How about a Needles N Pins?

I got some PEVA baby pantie to see what they are like. Two words: Garbage bags. creepy

Like the song IN CROWD says "the original is still the greatest". The feel like clothes; not bags

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Well, I'm a plastic lover through and through. Soft smooth vinyl plastic makes my entire epidermis an erogenous zone. Whatever else I'm wearing that's plastic, I'll be wearing plastic panties too. I sleep in them every night - I find it easier to get to sleep, I sleep better, and love the feeling when I wake up wearing them. As to which kind I like best, it's generally the kind I'm wearing at the moment.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Use the review link in my siggy. I have found the best replacement for Comco. Finding a good replacement was something I set out to do when we learned that Comco would be shutting down soon. It was a job for which I was eminently suited if you use the links in the post above yours

Edited by Christine Daryleanne

You have NO idea of the sacrifice involved

I wore a nappy and plastic pants as a boy at night to age 15. I have worn them secretly for the last 15 years. I love the feeling when wearing a thick nappy and the crinkle of the plastic pants . When I am home alone I wear them all the time with just a t shirt. If I am alone I sleep in them too. I have been caught wearing them a few times and it is a big thrill.

If you wish to be actively involved in the topic go here

Edited by Christine Daryleanne
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes, I love plastic pants over either cloth or disposable diapers, they go together. Of course rubber or latex pants are even better, just speaking for myself. Babykins is my go-to source.