LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lots Of Hugs From Fort Wayne Indiana

I just joined this board about a couple of hours ago I live in Fort Wayne Indiana I'm on mommy and would love to meet other people into this lifestyle new or experienced just thought I'd come out here and see if there're any other people from my area or within driving distance or whatever and just see who is around thanks

Hello again. Baby boy in Anderson here again. Hope you enjoy the site. A bit about me, I'm a karaoke DJ here in Anderson, and I have been a baby for pretty much as long as I can remember on some level or another. I used to wet the bed growing up, and would have to wear pampers and later Attends to bed. Around 5th grade I started having fantasies of being kidnapped and turned into a baby or cute girls from school babysitting me, but even before that, like 1st and 2nd grade, I would have "special feelings" that I didn't understand when I would see a cartoon where a character is babied...I still love the Bugs Bunny cartoon "Gorilla My Dreams".

How did you come to be interested in the lifestyle?

How did I become interested in the lifestyle well I used to belong to a California-based adult diaper an adult baby organization that is no longer around I started a roster personal Adonijah 96 and took it from there that lots and lots of babies and a bended to adult diaper parties the first in Ohio and the last one in Wisconsin

How did I become interested in the lifestyle well I used to belong to a California-based adult diaper an adult baby organization that is no longer around I started a roster personal Adonijah 96 and took it from there that lots and lots of babies and a bended to adult diaper parties the first in Ohio and the last one in Wisconsin

Just so you know you can say the name of this last community that was in CA. If it was DPF then we might know each other from way back. Lots of "old" DPF'rs on here. Welcome to the site. And I visit your area every now and then. As you can see I am from Columbus area Ohio. Nice to have a new mommy on board. If the weirdos start with you let me or another mod know and we will handle it appropriately. other than that hope you meet some new friends here!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 years later...