LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

39-Year-Old Experienced Mommy From Fort Wayne Indiana

When I was 23 years old in 1996 I joined a well-known diaper and a doll baby organization from California that is no longer around I have lots of experience caring for diaper lovers an adult babies and excited to be a member of this board hope to hear from some new people soon thank you

I am curious about the doll angle. We need dolly clubs for Little Girls like me

mommy loves very realistic baby like dolls I have loved and took care of baby doll since 1986 I think that's where my mommy side began what kind of Dellesta you like

If you look in my Galleries, you will see an album of my big dollies and if you look in the picutres of my bedroom you will see one of my Fairy dollies

Also, if you wish to know more about what I am like, Go to the Little Girl's Playhouse and read my Blog entries

I posted in your other thread. But noticed your header in this. How many (roughly) babies and such have you sat for? Were you listed as a sitter in DPF? Do you wish to sit for more babies now I take it? Do you have a baby of your own? Do you have a website? Look at all the questions :P

Anyway was just posting that up...as I do have my own mommies but I am sure the questions will be coming so I fired that up there :)

You might want to quote costs (if any) and any items you may have to make experiences of the little ones enjoyable too. You can message the site owner if you would like about having a ad placed on the site for a bit more exposure as well. Glad to have you aboard and welcome again. :)

Hello little ones I never charged anything at all to watch my babies I've had 29 babies to take care of including the ones that I took care of at the two adult baby parties that I attended an Ohio and Wisconsin

Are you sure you would not like a nice little part-Fairy girl? I cry very easily, play with dollies and wear dresses, skirts babydolls and tiaras. I am a cloth and rubber girl and just dream of having a nice lady adopt me and putting my head on her shoulder a I sit on her lap. I can also purr if you would like (cats were used in the creation of Fairies by the Sorceress who made them/us)

Aloha FwaMommy and E Como Mai!

I'm a DL who also is a Daddy to my wife BabyMaggie. I'm so appreciative of women who accept, understand and particularly enjoy men (and women) in diapers or who are ABs. Please know that your openess to the the special desires that this community caters to is respected and appreciated. If you ever get out to SoCal, an active small group is developing of ABDLs and people who are open to them.

Once again, hello and welcome which I'm repeating in English as I wrote it in Hawaiian the first time.

Aloha,

Honu

Hello Lynn thank you for the wonderful responses I've really enjoyed reading this board thank you

I'm on my iPhone 4S so please excuse any typographical errors

Hi...any Adult Babies in Michigan who need a babysitter? :-)

You have your own thread, She has hers, let's keep the two separate, shall we? Thanks. No thread Jumping Mommies, play nice! ;)

• Like 1