LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bedwetting- How Old Were You When It Stopped?

Bettypooh

I wet the bed every night until I was maybe 13 and then tappered off some. By the end of high school I was still bedwetting with some frequency, as little as 3 or 4 times per month or 4 or 5 days in a week.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After I was toilet trained before I turned 3 I did not bedwet even when traveling. Never the less my Mom always kept a rubber sheet on my bed, also even when traveling. My bladder was always tiny and over-active, so I did wear 'Just-in-Case' diapers during long car rides and for special events.

About 15-16 here. I was too proud to let my parents find out, but I do remember once when we moved houses that my step-dad was quite amazed at the yellowness of my mattress, and I got a new bed. Never any diapers though =( I think I was about 12 then, and they must have figured I outgrew it, when in reality I had just finished drying it from the previous night. I remember wanting diapers at a very early age, not for need, but for desire. Although I certainly could have used them for need back then and saved a mattress or two! I maybe had 10 episodes after 15 until I was injured in the military at about 26 years old, and I've been a bedwetter ever since.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I can remember waking up regularly every morning to soggy pj's and sheets until I was 7yrs old that is when my parents took a doctors advice to put me back in diapers at night from there I was waking you every morning with soggy diapers every morning until I was 16 stopped waking up to soggy diapers but didn't want to waste a dry diaper so I'd use it just as I was getting my school clothes out of the closet for the day then I'd take it off and throw it away in the kitchen trash bin. My parents were very supportive and never said too much about my bedwetting .

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I did regular nightly wetting until puberty at about 11 or 12 and then only some occasional accidents over the next 4 or 5 years. My mom kept the rubber sheet on my bed until I went 6 months without wetting and I think I had it until I was 17 which was a year before I left home.

• 9 months later...

To be brutally honest I have never been 100% dry at night. I stopped wetting regularly my early 20s and for the most part was reliably dry at night but all through my adult life I have had episodes of bedwetting. Some caused by excess alcohol and others maybe stress I don't know. By my late 40s my bedwetting was steadily increasing again and I am back to nightly bedwetting again now. My Mother always said "Once a bedwetter always a bedwetter."