LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oatmeal In The Diaper Is Awesome!

Okay, I've been battling a pretty epic case of diaper rash lately so I haven't been able to enjoy poopy diapers like I normally do. I just tried using oatmeal as a poop substitute because it supposedly helps your skin. Well i microwaved a bowl of oatmeal, let it cool to the point where i felt safe dumping it my diaper and WOW! It feels awesome! Heated it honestly feels really close to the real thing and since my skin is pretty sensitive right now I feel like the oatmeal helped, or at the very least made it less itchy. I sat down in it and smushed it all over; while it was missing the stink I enjoy :wub: it was still pretty amazing. Anyone who has the same problem as me or is just squeemish about poop or whatever should try it!

I made about a cup's worth, microwaved with 2 cups of water and left to cool for a good 20 minutes or so. Gets thick enough to feel all ooey gooey when you sit down in it :wub:

• Like 2

This is interesting and something I want to try in a diaper as well as training pants or just regular undies! :D always fun being naughty! ;)

Another thought, if you want more 'realism' is cooking up some beans, something like pinto beans, cooked cooled drained and rinsed and mashed...maybe add some corn or what ever ;) then form into what ever shape or just scoop up and drop in the back of your pants and have fun! :P

either way it sounds like a great way to have that full pants feel with out the tell tale smell to bother others around you ;)

Great secret and I wont tell ANYONE! :whistling:

• Like 1

For a more realistic effect make yourself an oatmeal launcher out of PVC fittings form the plumbing isle at the local home center. It should resemble a plunger inside of a larger tube (pipe) that is reduced down to .50

I've been curious about this for a while. I will actually mess my diaper maybe once or twice a year. I like the feeling but absolutly hate the smell and clean up.

I'm actually sitting in a wet disposable diaper filled in the back with warm oatmeal right now, and the feeling is great! No smell, no real dirty mess, and as has been said, oatmeal is great for your skin!

A big plus other than the mess and smell, is you can make your oatmeal in different consistancies. Really runny, kinda mushy or somewhat solid. I chose somewhat solid for my first time, and putting the oatmeal in the freezer for about 5 minutes will cool it just about right. Being fairly solid, I am able to mold it into any shape I want, weather that be a log or ball or whatever. Sitting down makes it flatten out like the real stuff, but unlike the real stuff, you can stick your hand down inside the back of your diaper and re-shape it several times and sit down in it over and over, feeling it spread out again and again. I'm sure I'll be doing this again now and then. A good and better alternative to the real thing if you just want to feel having it in the back of your diaper or pants!

I second what loveable_guy said. Having a delivery system for thicker enemas to act as mess is great, as it doesn't have the terrible smell that some do not like.

Well, this is fun! :D I got some oatmeal the other day while shopping and made some this morning and it's sitting in my pull up diaper, and feels GREAT! I made it rather dry, so that I wouldn't soak through and leave a wet spot :blush: but the consistency is IDEAL! I kep molding it into what ever shape I want, went and got some coffee and then got some yogurt for breakfast, all the while with this small load in my pants :blush:

I'm so bad! :P but it's fun, and no one knows, it doesn't smell and feels like the real thing...

Now I just need to make make a bigger one next time! ;)

• 1 year later...

I did the "real thing" for the first time this morning. It was sorta a half accident.. I was putting out some trash and I felt what I thought was a gas bubble. I was still wearing my all-night diaper and it was pretty wet. Anyway I started to let the gas go since I was outside, then realized it was not gas. I could have stopped it, but something suddenly grabbed me (the devil I guess), so I said what the heck and decided then and there to let it go. As I walked back into the house I acted as natural as I could, but I was having to strain quite a bit, it was a big load and it was quite solid and a little hard. By the time I got back inside I could feel the weight and bulk of what I had done.

• Like 1

You can also use Instant Mashed Potatoes. They are cheaper per ounce than Oatmeal and you can control its consistency a bit more with water. It also washes away a lot easier as it will dilute much more in water than the oatmeal chunks.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Oatmeal is awesome. 0 smell. Also, my skin down there is damaged due to yeast infections. (Nothing to do with diapers). The oatmeal soothed my skin, and my skin felt great afterwards. I highly recommend this. The only issue is getting very firm oatmeal is tough.

• 2 years later...

I tried this just now. Heated the oatmeal a little too much tho and only realised after dumping it in the back.... let the rest cool before putting it down the front too tho. Guess my hands arent as sensitive as my butt ? feels amazing tho, going to sleep in it over night 

• Like 1

Actually oatmeal is very soothing calming to skin ,oatmeal baths are very good for things like diaper rash ,so loading a diaper with it directly and concentrating it's soothing in the diaper area may in fact be simulating a mess but it's also good for the rash .If you enjoy messing or don't have a choice ,barrier cream is essential, rather than treating a rash you prevent one from ever starting

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Also, messing with the real stuff while having oatmeal in the diaper reduces burning and itching when worn longer times. Highly recommended. I actually insert the oatmeal to my rectum so I can simulate the sensation of messing, too.

On 6/11/2014 at 9:45 PM, LilChip said:

I did the "real thing" for the first time this morning. It was sorta a half accident.. I was putting out some trash and I felt what I thought was a gas bubble. I was still wearing my all-night diaper and it was pretty wet. Anyway I started to let the gas go since I was outside, then realized it was not gas. I could have stopped it, but something suddenly grabbed me (the devil I guess), so I said what the heck and decided then and there to let it go. As I walked back into the house I acted as natural as I could, but I was having to strain quite a bit, it was a big load and it was quite solid and a little hard. By the time I got back inside I could feel the weight and bulk of what I had done.

Oh please describe in detail.. Now these are the kind of stories I can sit and have a cup of coffee to.

Oh please describe in detail.. Now these are the kind of stories I can sit and have a cup of coffee to.
Coffee make mine a Vente ex lax machiato,that should make for some stimulating conversation!

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...