LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fanfics With An Abdl Slant

So far, I've written two stories for the site that count as fan fiction (one for Evangelion and one for Doctor Who). Now I'm thinking about writing another fanfic involving diapers and regression. I'm tempted to do a My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic story, albeit with a human-style cast (it would involve Fluttershy, if you follow the show and really want to know).

Thoughts? Suggestions?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm I think you could avoid some of the more obvious ways to go with fluttershy and (random mane 6 cast member), and do Fluttershy and Spike, seeing as how he's technically a "baby" dragon, and by doing humanized is a good angle to.

I say her and him is because apart from a few fan arts, I've never seen someone try a spike in diapers story before, at least that I've seen. I think Fluttershy being the one to do it is good, maybe also a scene where is Fluttershy is changing spike whilst Mrs.Cake is changing the twins.

I'm actually contemplating having Fluttershy as the one in diapers, though I could see where you're going with Spike since he is a baby dragon. But the show seems to treat him more like a grade-school kid and the Mane Cast as teenagers. Not to mention that I rather like Fluttershy's character and wanted to experiment writing for her.

Still, thanks for your input. It means a lot to know I'm generating some interest in this story idea.

Hey no problem.

Still the whole "putting the grade school kid in diapers" is still a fun idea, and Fluttershy's character as the nurturing motherly type makes her more suited as the caretaker. Point in case: http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/138866?search=spike%20diaper

Also I find the mane 6 to be Adults as opposed to teenagers, mostly do to the fact they all live on their own, save for Applejack who helps run the family farm.

• 2 months later...

I'm not that big a Futurama fan, so I don't think I could do the show justice if I tried to write a fic about it. I'm a fan of shows like Doctor Who, My Little Pony, and Neon Genesis Evangelion, which is why I decided to write stories about them. I know enough about them to see how I can work diapers and ageplay into what might be the plot of a typical episode.

What's the title for the DW story? I can't find it, but I'd love to read it.

There's a link to it in the story list in my signature. It's right in between "Christmas with Claire" and "Neo-Nursery."