LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Finally Felt Little!

DailyDi

Being a 300lb grown man, its not easy for me to really feel lik the little boy I know I am inside. But this week I did it!

I stayed overnight in a cabin in the mountains, and it had an oversized log-cabin king-size bed. Alone in the cabin, swallowed up by the jumbo bed in just a Bambino and a tee I really felt like a little kid in my parent's bed. I slept so great and wok up super happy and comfrtable... and wet lol.

Yeah, I get that at times. It's just 'weird' being a kid in a big persons body :glare: I'm a 6 year old damn it! :P

I have slept in a lot of different beds (traveling :P ) including my own cal King,,,and the only real way I can get a 'smaller' feeling is wearing a larger diaper. So when in the mood, I slip into a looser fitting large size diaper (what ever brand) and it swallows me up....and sags... Just like a kid wearing a size 6 or 7 when they should be in a size 5 or what not ;) It feels great under my jeans.....until lit leaks :badmood:

Ideally for me....my 'dream' is to have a house that is built 'larger' than normal. Door knobs up higher so you have to reach for them, 10 or 11 foot high door ways, over sized furniture, and stairs that you have to work to get up, not the usual 12" x 12" tread rise, but maybe 18" or more so you have to really lift your foot up to get to the next step. Over sized rooms with higher windows etc.....Now THAT would really do the trick of making one feel 'smaller' ;)

It would also just take a few hundred thousand to make come true, but MEH, it's only money :P

So follow what comedian Steve Martin once said in one of his routines....

"Let's get.....SMALL!!!"

Glad you found some happiness in such a special way :groupwave: In my own wonderings about this I have a similar problem to Square Duck with proportion- I just can't seem to get past that myself :( but I still want to try an AB experience someday ;) and I'd love nothing better than to be taken back to a pre-pubesecent life- but this time in diapers :blush:

Bettypooh

• 1 year later...

I truly felt little for the first time 2 nights ago. I had on an ATN, pink panties, pink polka dotted pjs, pink zippered robe, and rainbow dash plush slippers. I also had painted my fingers and toes in glittery kids nail polish. As I laid on the bed (also pink, lol), it suddenly hit me that I was a cute little girl. The feeling is hard to describe, because I was relaxed, yet it was exciting too. I tried to recreate it last night, but I guess it only works when that isn't the goal of it (I wasn't trying to achieve any certain feeling the first night necessarily, I was just having fun). Maybe it'll randomly happen again for me someday. :)

• 3 months later...

It can take sometime before something just clicks with you, it feels like the most natural thing in the world to be and for me it was actually being at meet ups where as a Little Girl I was having to present face to face with people I'd not met in so-called real life before. Somehow that switch got flicked and I spent all my time in little mode.