LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I Enjoy My Boyfriend Sitting On My Lap.

annee

Last night I diapered after I diapered him I asked him to sit on my lap. I just enjoyed being close to him. I do not think he would ever feel Ok in the past being close to me like he is now. I am thinking of asking him to call me mommy.

Why don't you initiate it. Speak to him in that tone... Such as, Mommy needs to check him's diaper. Come to Mommy...ahhh, Mommy likes her babys diapers.. Make ahappy pampers for mommy... Stuff like that. Will let him know your okay with the term and perhaps he will just pick up on it. :)

• 1 month later...

Me too, I got a new mommy now and she whispers in my ear when we are in public, She recently got outted to me from one of our friends that thought she and I needed to get a room. He said she was grouping you all night, little did he know she was doing diaper checks :P

Guest *~Andi~*

Me too, I got a new mommy now and she whispers in my ear when we are in public, She recently got outted to me from one of our friends that thought she and I needed to get a room. He said she was grouping you all night, little did he know she was doing diaper checks :P

I wanna live in Repaids world!!! Sounds like mucho bueno tiempo!!! :P

Guest *~Andi~*

well Im working up to it with my new boyfriend... he has no prior experience with the land of ab, but he seems quite interested!! He even let me make an account on here and has been in chat a few times. Its tooooo good to be true and Im waiting for the other shoe to drop (especially since hes an elder in my church!!! :o ) But for the time being Im enjoying being his lil princess as he calls me.

:wub: Its soooo different in real life!

• Like 1