LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Till You Are Soaked

• 3 weeks later...

I don't let myself get so soaked I leak, but I wear to capacity.

I suppose it's because I like feeling authentic with my diapers and I like feeling like I'm being efficient. I also find heavily wet / soaked diapers quite comfortable.

The feeling of wearing a nappy that has been used to capacity feels great, you make the most of what you wear and the weight of it makes you feel babyish too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The feeling of wearing a nappy that has been used to capacity feels great, you make the most of what you wear and the weight of it makes you feel babyish too.

• 4 weeks later...

well, there's no denying that i find no discomfort in a quite wet diaper, but i think the main reason i wear until they're at capacity, is because of money. i feel kinda guilty, like i'm being wasteful, if i don't use them to their limit. and it does save money, in the long run, to only need, say, two changes a day, versus three.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually no, I don't like being in a soaked diaper, even though I am on a daily basis. I'm in a diaper for a specific reason, keeping my clothes and furniture protected from my bladder. However I also dislike like many others to waste a diaper. So it's a two edged sword...a soaked diaper usually results in diaper leaks and wet pants, whereas the opposite means wasting excess capacity. Sometimes though I kinda like the feeling from my warm wet diaper, a semi soaked diaper also provides that lovely feeling and reassurance that I need to be in diapers

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/11/2017 at 4:54 PM, Voksenbleie.Komfort@gmail.com said:

It just feels like such a waste of a good thick diaper if it's changed before it's "completely soaked" and this one is alllllmost there ;-)

IMG_7959.thumb.PNG.6171928b1b01345ac504149c6b235805.PNG