LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Till You Are Soaked

• 1 month later...

I think for us its part of the experience, I remember when I was diapered as a toddler I wouldn't get changed until it was full, either all the way wet or both wet and poopy. So to only partially wet it seems wasteful since we have to change eventually it's just best to use it to capacity.

• Like 1

I do like to take my diapers absorbency to its maximum, but this is only to the point before they will leak. For some diapers this can mean only 1/3 of the diaper is wet, but for others it can mean the entire diaper gets soaked.

My current favorite and most absorbent diaper is Dry24/7, which usually only makes it to about 80 percent soaked before threatening to leak on me. Still, this is the most absorption I can get out of any brand out there.

Now when I'm at work I typically don't like taking them to there maximum before leaking, and will usually change when I reach about 60 percent of its overall maximum. This is a bit of a waste, but trying to avoid leaks while at work kind of Trump's that. The same hold true for when I go to bed. I will always change before bed or my diaper absolutely will leak before I get up in the morning.

I like to hike or go out metal detecting in a wet diaper and sometimes they are already wet by the time i drive to where i am going to hike.

A number if times i have just hiked in a wet diaper and t-shirt and the diaper was so wet it wanted to fall off.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I agree with most everybody here. If you applied a tired adage here....

"is your diaper half full or half empty"

It's always half empty.

Tonight after my route I stripped down to just my diaper and shirt and shoes and headed home. I had been saving up peeing for like 5 hours. And I have been going home every night this week dressed the same way. With my baby pink pacifier on display I rolled down the highway and while I did the interchange I let loose in my diaper and it filled up fast. I stopped along the way somewhere and got near an exit ramp. I got out of my car jn my soaked diaper and leaning up against my car for about a minute to see if anyone would see me. I do this once on awhile when I am more daring. While I stood there I finished peeing. After no lookers, I went in back of my car and changed into my adult clothes.

I love taking a nappy to the max to, I always wear a onesie to stop them sagging, the weight, the crinkles.... Awesome. I also really love the feeling of a fresh clean nappy after having a full one on for a while. I think it feels so much better after having a full one, I cant quite explain it. Is that just me or does anybody else know what I mean :)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I did this one today and found myself not only doing laundry being I soaked through my diaper, that I had to clean off the chair with bleach. I know better to wearing plastic pants if I am going to soak a diaper. Just got into the group College homework and managed to totally soak through my diaper. Lucky for me my friends know that I enjoy to wear diapers... although two of the gals made comments to the point of "Why do you not have plastic pants on over the diaper if you wet some much?" Forgot, lucky for me I always keep extra diapers in my car...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For me it's definitely infantile accomplishment. I love the notion that it fills up and that's my job!

The mental break of being able to shut out the real world, combined with knowing that my only task is to relax, and let the diaper do its job. It's not my job to change it, just let it fill until it can't take anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have found a diaper that doesn't leak; that I can happily just flood with a full bladder. It is so relaxing and comforting that I can just go on doing what I'm doing. The longest I spent like that was I think 24 hours. That was still when I was I was with my now ex.

On ?28?/?06?/?2012 at 4:24 PM, kitty45 said:

For those that like wetting themselves until they are soaked, why is it that you like getting to that point?

A question that I have asked myself many many times ! It just feels so satisfying !

On ?28?/?06?/?2012 at 4:24 PM, kitty45 said:

• 2 weeks later...

I have been wearing this diaper for about 3 hrs. and I am desperate to pee, starting to leak and my pain level is around 9/10, I would like to know if anyone is in this situation or has been as I have never gone this far before !

I have been wearing this diaper for about 3 hrs. and I am desperate to pee, starting to leak and my pain level is around 9/10, I would like to know if anyone is in this situation or has been as I have never gone this far before !

On ?28?/?06?/?2012 at 9:33 PM, Bettypooh said:

Ah, you have found my conundrum ;) I can't explain why, but I love the feeling of a thoroughly soaked diaper :wub: And it has to be me making it that way by peeing- nothing else even comes close. I can't find any reason for me being like this. All I can say is that I am this way, I like it, and since it's not hurting any innocent people I don't have a problem with it :) Well, maybe one problem- it's too impractical to do in my daily life so I just do it at home when the mood strikes me and I have the opportunity to do it :blush:

• 1 month later...
On ?1?/?03?/?2015 at 3:34 PM, JLIbuffd4 said:

I like the full feeling you get between your legs. A soaked warm diaper is such a stress reliever. :)

There is no better feeling !

On 7/25/2016 at 2:37 AM, canlem said:

Need to find out where I can purchase rubber pants that will pull up over my pullups.

Save-up, and check out "Kinky Diapers"