LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Wetting Till You Are Soaked

Ah, you have found my conundrum ;) I can't explain why, but I love the feeling of a thoroughly soaked diaper :wub: And it has to be me making it that way by peeing- nothing else even comes close. I can't find any reason for me being like this. All I can say is that I am this way, I like it, and since it's not hurting any innocent people I don't have a problem with it :) Well, maybe one problem- it's too impractical to do in my daily life so I just do it at home when the mood strikes me and I have the opportunity to do it :blush:

For me the best feeling is being in a thick and thoroughly soaked cloth diaper. Cloth lets you feel it all over :D Cloth diapers also give me some 'play options' doing this. I have some rubber panties that don't leak until liquid piddles in a big way. I also have plastic panties of all sorts, some which leak at the first provocation :rolleyes: If I feel like I want to be visibly wet I go with those and jeans which show wetness nicely. If I just want to feel wet and am not concerned about appearances I'll go with the rubber ones. And sometimes I feel like having to change diapers a lot, so for those occasions (when I can afford it that is) I make a game of soaking as many pull-ups and pants as I can until the joy of wetting begins to fade :girl_happy:

I've thought about this and how I am and I can't find any reason for me being this way. Than kind of bugs me because I'm one of those who always wants to know why I'm the way I am :o But I don't need to know why as much as I need to let this part of me have an outlet when it needs to happen, so I just do it and enjoy it often enough to make sure it doesn't drive me crazy :lol: The most important thing is that it makes me happy and hurts no one, even if it sometimes leaves a lot of laundry to be done afterward :roflmao: Oh well, that's not much of a price to pay for happiness, is it? In fact I'd say it's a bargain!

Bettypooh

• Like 4

For me, it part of the frugal gene. I paid for all that absorbency, it is mine so I'm going to get the most of it. To that end, about half the diapers I wear are put on backwards so the most padding is up front where it will catch more where a guy tends to soak, even when pointing down.

For me, if I am wearing, I use. If I use, then it only makes sense to me, if I can do it, to use up the diaper as much as possible UP to the point of leaking, cloth OR disposables. But, it's not always possible. Part of it is the decadence I feel in being diapered and using when I don't have to be in diapers OR use. And, I think that speaks for a lot of us in our "community"...

I like to use the diaper to the max cause i have paid for it and i hate to change out of diapers that is not soaked

I should prolly buy some lesser diapers for shorter times..

sometimes I like when you have clothes over your diaper and those getting soaking wet too...it feels good to wet both your diaper and clothes just as long as u are not out in public, of course..

• Like 2

sometimes I like when you have clothes over your diaper and those getting soaking wet too...it feels good to wet both your diaper and clothes just as long as u are not out in public, of course..

A nice pair of training pants will let that happen ;) You have the bulk of the trainers, but they aren't going to hold everything, so your pants / shorts get wet as well.....nice 'toddler' accident scenario

I like to be soaked as well, and will push a diaper as far as I can. To get the back / seat area though, you have to be either sitting in a recliner type chair or lying down, which I have done both. Disposables are different from cloth and you need to adjust to each one and how they function. I like and perfer cloth to disposables because cloth wicks better and you don't have to worry about floods or the thing over flowing because all the cloth does is keep soaking and wicking.....until it reaches capacity....or they fall off :o

Why i like this, I don't have much of a clue, but in thinking back, I 'think' that my mom kept us in really thick multi layer cloth (tidy-didee) diapers and plastic pants, not prefolds though, but flat ones that she folded and layered etc.

There is only 1 pic of my younger bro when he was maybe 18 months-ish, in his pajamas, and it looks like he has a pumpkin in his pants! She really padded us up! this works well, because it cuts down on changes, for the parents peace of mind, and the diaper(s) just last longer, getting wet inside first and moving towards the outer layers as they wick.

This might be why I like cloth diapers...and BULKY cloth diapers....heavy duty, thick cloth diapers and plastic pants.

You can pee in these things with impunity and not worry for a LONG time about anything :D The down side is drying time is much longer, but "EH" when your a kid who cares?

Anyways, for me, I get this feeling of......'satisfaction' or something when I'm in a wet and soggy diaper. I didn't 'have to' get up and interrupt what I was doing to go use the %$#@! bathroom :P I can just go in my pants and not worry. It seems a better use of my time :P and I can change later, always later ;)

The latest excursion I went on was out and about on Wednesday (yesterday) in a night weight birdseye prefold and VIP pants (HEAVEN!!) I went to the library and finally let go of a small flood while on the computer there....it was GREAT!

I sat there and peed and enjoyed myself, and when I was done, shut down the computer and walked out like nothing happened! :D all the way to my car I was thinking about the wet diaper I was wearing (it was far from soaked) but I just felt.....FREE...I guess thats the word. Like a kid out playing and doing what they want and not having to worry about anything, just go in your pants and keep on keeping on. I felt free, special, comfortable and any other words along those lines you can think of. and maybe reminds me of that time way back when, when I was a child still in diapers and the feeling of freedom and being carefree, yet accepted and loved regardless of what I did in my pants :blush:

Plus I was like all the kids who wear today.....out playing and having fun, and not worrying or having to stop what they are doing to run off and (hopefully) make it to the bathroom etc.....thats me :D Those are my roll models and who I want to be like, and I had that yesterday, with my cloth diaper and plastic pants under me jeans *nod-nod*

So, for me, this covers a lot of ground, being in a soggy, soaked diaper isn't anything that bothers me and I can stay that way for hours, like I did back when I was a kid. Some people feel they have to change right away regardless of how much or how little they wet, it's just uncomfortable for them for some reason. Maybe it's the thought of sitting in their own bodily products that bothers them.....not me..I know where it comes from and that it's mine and no one elses and thats OK! :) It's not going to hurt me.

So I changed and kept going and soaked another diaper, and this one did leak, but shouldn't have, so I did something wrong :blush: But thats ok too, I'll just do better putting it on next time :thumbsup:

I love soaked diapers - since I only wear cloth diapers that's all I can attest to.... I like getting them that way, I like the feel of them, I like the weight of them, I like how my cloth diapers feel softer when they wet. I also find it extremely erotic. On the rare occasion I've had diaper sex, I got extremely turned on touching her wet cloth diapers. I'm not into watersports per say, but that was over the top exciting - perhaps because she wet her diapers for me... I don't know but to this day I still like how they feel... Perhaps it is knowing that they have been used as intended?

Perhaps this goes back to when I was put in diapers at 5 years old and I would wake up extremely wet...

CDL

Honestly, if it isn't soaked, then I don't think I've really used it. I feel like it would be a waste of a diaper to not let it thoroughly get soaked so i just sit and wait :)

• Like 1

the slow expansion as they get wet, the feeling that any moment it could leak, the thickness the fact that disposables get that squishy feeling which makes your bits feeling tingly. loads of reasons it the way to go for nappies.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I like to wet until it leaks. When really wet, the feel of the sloppy SAP under the plastic is great. And I also like the leaks and dripping.. guess that's part of my urine thing. But, also, as several mentioned, if I didn't use it completely up, I feel like I wasted it.

Sometimes I like to wet until I leak, or with plastic pants on, until it puddles in the pants. Only at home, never when I'm out. Usually I just wet my diaper until it needs to be changed, soaked but not to the point it's leaking. I like to use my diaper, not wet it once and immediatly change. I like to get it good and wet before changing but don't particularly like how or how it dosn't feel. I know my diaper is wet, I can feel that it's wet from almost the first wetting of it. I know as I continue to wet it that it will still feel wet, so soaked or just really wet feels about the same. I just don't want it so wet when I'm out thatit starts to leak, but wet enough to know I've used it to it's potential.

• 2 weeks later...

I too like soaked diapers, yesterday i wore 2 cloth ndiapers and plastic pants nothing else and was getting really wet. I had to go outside so i put on some shorts and moved a bunch of stuff as it was going to rain.As i was doing this i kept wetting and soon i felt my pee running down my legs and my shorts were very wet. It was a great feeling and very arrousing. Can't wait to do it again.

I like to see how wet a can make a diaper. Sometimes accidents happen and a diaper leaks at a bad time. A bit embarrassing in public but oh so much fun.

Feels like a waste not to get maximum use out of a nappy, I mean a decent adult disposable is good for a few uses before changing. If it's not breaking up or leaking then may as well keep using it as your toilet!

I wet my cloth diapers till the diaper is completely soaked just like when I was a baby. After a good soaking baby gets a new dry prefold and clean plastic panties.Dirty diaper is put into the diaper pail for the weekly washing. After washing,all put outside to dry.

• 2 weeks later...

Various reasons.....

As I fucking love the bulkyness, sloshy pee feeling and saggyness of thick disposable diapers when it's very near the limit or saturated point. And that gets me extremelly horny, especially diapers with high gel content that feel really mushy when soaked to the brim.

Cloth diapers do nothing for me.

I'm tired of feeling like I constantly have to go, so I just let it ride... I sit on a vinyl recliner, so really don't care if there are leaks, though if it's a big leak, I'll clean up right away. Though sometimes I don't think it's a big leak. I'm still working on getting comfortable wetting in public, though I'm sure I will change appropriately.

I prefer to pee like a baby/toddler a little at a time and not flood a diaper. I have worn a diaper until it leaked at the leg openings, but that always means washing extra laundry so I like to change the diaper before it reaches the point of leaking. Also, I wear cloth diapers and waterproof pants. Most of the time I wear a Birdseye cloth soaker panel inside the flannel diaper which holds a bit more wetness.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Two reasons I soak 'em through and through. First, I wear a diaper I make from four other diapers. They're just like Pampers when they came in boxes, so thick and bulky. I don't like the impact this has on the environment, the first reason I use them completely. The second reason is that I love pretending I'm a toddler, completely dependent on mommy. The wetter I get, the more I need to be changed and the more dependent I feel.

• Like 1