LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Holy Grail. Or, How To Experience Incontinence Without Being Incontinent.

I haven't be able to get it to work for me.

I'm very pee shy in public restrooms, and have long used breathing techniques to help me relax in that setting, although not this one.

On the other hand, I have no problem peeing in private, whether dressed or not, and I can pee in a diaper anywhere. So as I'm standing there holding my breath, there's a voice in the back of my head saying, "... or I could just start peeing while breathing...." That thought probably works against me.

(Would my sudden gasping for breath startle the guy at the next urinal if I were to do this in a public restroom?)

• 2 months later...

Please please people, use the step up method - that is hold your breath for 10 seconds, 15 seconds etc and work up to the magic effect SLOWLY. It is best do do this lying down - on the floor / bed where the chance of you falling is non existant. Those people with weak hearts / lungs should NOT try this without being under medical supervision.

Although terryfighter states that there is no danger of passing out, and uses the fact that free divers can hold their breath for three minuites with no ill effect - these divers have been training for years to do this.

Yes, it is a medical certainity that once the oxygen level within the blood stream starts to drop, the muscles that are closed will tend to relax to ensure that the brain is not deprived of oxygen - which means yes, you will wet and mess.

However, untrained oxegen deprivation on a weak heart / lungs will cause one to pass out - which is the self defence mechanism. If the heart / lungs are weak, ones heart beat may change - beat to fast (tachycardia) or beat too slow (bradycardia) in order to compensate for the oxygen level in the bloodstream. Both are cardiac dysrythmia, which need emergency medical intervention to correct. As it stands, in a healthy individual, the heart rate mildly accelerates and slows down as one breathes, which this phenomenon can exagerate - by oxygen starvation) to alter the normal sinus rythym.

Also, since both sphincters, the muscle controling the heart / lungs are part of the same autonomic system, too much relaxation of same will prevent the lungs / heart from restarting in normal rythym after one passes out.

In a word, be extremely carefull with this methodology.

• Like 1

Please please people, use the step up method - that is hold your breath for 10 seconds, 15 seconds etc and work up to the magic effect SLOWLY. It is best do do this lying down - on the floor / bed where the chance of you falling is non existant. Those people with weak hearts / lungs should NOT try this without being under medical supervision.

Although terryfighter states that there is no danger of passing out, and uses the fact that free divers can hold their breath for three minuites with no ill effect - these divers have been training for years to do this.

Yes, it is a medical certainity that once the oxygen level within the blood stream starts to drop, the muscles that are closed will tend to relax to ensure that the brain is not deprived of oxygen - which means yes, you will wet and mess.

However, untrained oxegen deprivation on a weak heart / lungs will cause one to pass out - which is the self defence mechanism. If the heart / lungs are weak, ones heart beat may change - beat to fast (tachycardia) or beat too slow (bradycardia) in order to compensate for the oxygen level in the bloodstream. Both are cardiac dysrythmia, which need emergency medical intervention to correct. As it stands, in a healthy individual, the heart rate mildly accelerates and slows down as one breathes, which this phenomenon can exagerate - by oxygen starvation) to alter the normal sinus rythym.

Also, since both sphincters, the muscle controling the heart / lungs are part of the same autonomic system, too much relaxation of same will prevent the lungs / heart from restarting in normal rythym after one passes out.

Thinks for the word of caution.

For the record, I am writing from the perspective of being a physically healthy twenty something. I do not have any issues with a weak heart which you have mentioned. I would also add a piece of advice to the relaxation thing. The Herb Kava Kava (please use Kava Kava ROOT extracts only) is a natural anti anxiety wonder. It makes the process of breath holding less stressful in and of itself. It also lowers anxiety in a general sense. I have not had any problems at work. I have not failed to go in a stall and had to come back, period. I am also taking Rapaflo, which is a pelvic floor relaxant. I did have to use the breath hold method at work. I began urinating on the count of 17, which is quite far from being a full pelvic floor release. I interpret that as evidence that I am getting closer to overcoming my fear of public restrooms.

I also have an idea for a sexy self bondage idea. Get a pair of jeans that sit ABOVE the wast, a quite difficult task for me. Then get a tiny padlock and a tiny chain. One can discretely lock oneself, placing the chain and padlock under a belt. Thus chained above the waist, there is no way to take the jeans off. Wear a super thick diaper under the jeans, and a long coat over the jeans. One could freeze a key in a big ball of pycrete (frozen soggy newspaper,) and put this in a thermos, or a well insulated lunchbox, with frozen ice packs. Before this stroll, fluid load, several pints of water, intermixed with pints of sports drink. One would have to utilize said diaper, ego a perfect opportunity to practice breath holding for this purpose. One could seek the help of a stranger to cut the chain with a bolt cutter, or to melt the pycrete but this would arouse suspicion.

Thinks for the word of caution.

For the record, I am writing from the perspective of being a physically healthy twenty something. I do not have any issues with a weak heart which you have mentioned. I would also add a piece of advice to the relaxation thing. The Herb Kava Kava (please use Kava Kava ROOT extracts only) is a natural anti anxiety wonder. It makes the process of breath holding less stressful in and of itself. It also lowers anxiety in a general sense. I have not had any problems at work. I have not failed to go in a stall and had to come back, period. I am also taking Rapaflo, which is a pelvic floor relaxant. I did have to use the breath hold method at work. I began urinating on the count of 17, which is quite far from being a full pelvic floor release. I interpret that as evidence that I am getting closer to overcoming my fear of public restrooms.

I also have an idea for a sexy self bondage idea. Get a pair of jeans that sit ABOVE the wast, a quite difficult task for me. Then get a tiny padlock and a tiny chain. One can discretely lock oneself, placing the chain and padlock under a belt. Thus chained above the waist, there is no way to take the jeans off. Wear a super thick diaper under the jeans, and a long coat over the jeans. One could freeze a key in a big ball of pycrete (frozen soggy newspaper,) and put this in a thermos, or a well insulated lunchbox, with frozen ice packs. Before this stroll, fluid load, several pints of water, intermixed with pints of sports drink. One would have to utilize said diaper, ego a perfect opportunity to practice breath holding for this purpose. One could seek the help of a stranger to cut the chain with a bolt cutter, or to melt the pycrete but this would arouse suspicion.

Rereading my post, some people can easily misunderstand the above statement and assume, by the formation of the sentace, that 'both sphincters are the muscles that control the heart' which is incorrect. The sentance should read as follows....

' ..since both sphincters and the muscles that act on the heart and lungs are part of the same autonomic system...'

I apologize for any confusion I may have caused.

That is the weirdest thing ever. Completely worked for me both laying down, which I generally find difficult, and standing up. You can feel your diaphram give a few little spasm as it wants to breathe in but then your bladder lets go.

The only hard part was holding my breath but the first squirt started at about 30 seconds for me. The less breath you hold in the faster it goes.

• Like 1

Great news Aidy, haha! I am glad you had the courage to experiment, and had a soggy diaper as an award. I actually used this yesterday at work. I was under the impression that I was about the flood the world before going into work. As my luck has it, the stalls were taken, and I was able to use the breath hold while Kava Kavinated to yield the smattering of drops which had me convinced I was about to drown in a torrent of my own urine. I would call that a success! :) I was out of breath, but the urinals at WORK! became a little less scary to me. With this method, I could use them in emergencies!

• 1 month later...

This doesn't work at all for me. Maybe because I have experience holding my breath for long periods of time when I used to snorkel a lot. I did find something related that does work. I basically exhale slowly while pushing down with my diaphragm. It feels very weird as it's the opposite of how you normally would deep breath where you push down with your diaphragm on inhalation. Anyway after doing this for a bit I'll start to pee without making any effort to do so. I wouldn't call it uncontrollable because I could stop it if I wanted to but it's also a very different feeling from peeing normally as I'm not actively trying to pee.

I'm probably not explaining that very well.

Gah! you may be up to something. Can you explain how it feels to exhale slowly while pushing down on your diaphram. I would like to get together on you on skype so you can explain the process. Send me your skype ID by pm if you will, please :)

This doesn't work at all for me. Maybe because I have experience holding my breath for long periods of time when I used to snorkel a lot. I did find something related that does work. I basically exhale slowly while pushing down with my diaphragm. It feels very weird as it's the opposite of how you normally would deep breath where you push down with your diaphragm on inhalation. Anyway after doing this for a bit I'll start to pee without making any effort to do so. I wouldn't call it uncontrollable because I could stop it if I wanted to but it's also a very different feeling from peeing normally as I'm not actively trying to pee.

I'm probably not explaining that very well.

It took me a few tries, but this actually worked for me :girl_happy:

I was not feeling any need to pee at all, and I couldn't force more than a few dribbles out. I finally was able to do just as you say- push the diaphragm down while exhaling- and on the third time my bladder emptied :D And now I am sitting here fairly wet and very happy B)

Thank You !!!!!!!!! :wub:

Bettypooh

Just to update (and to thank Gah!ghost again ;) ) I'm getting better at this and once you get the hang of it, it is easier to do than the 'holding your breath' technique which my ciggie-weakened lungs just couldn't reach the point of doing :( I think I could stop this flow if I wanted to but I don't want to so I'm not going to try :P It is quite unlike any other peeing experience I've ever had- simply awesome! :girl_happy:

IMHO this is one of the best ABDL forum threads there has ever been anywhere anytime :thumbsup: Kudos to all who have contributed and I am looking forward to more!

Bettypooh

• Like 1

I can't!

I tryied arround 2min with 2 mini breath in the process after a small one almost emptied! My lungs spasm and I think my blood pressure increase because I feel my heart deeply in my neck.

If you have advice for me, I take it!

Steph

Steph, if you are trying my method, you should have 25% breath left when holding. The CO2 rising is what makes the muscles release. I think I will be trying Gah's method as it will be more pleasant to use when I am trying to release in the bathroom. Gah, if you can give me any more information about how it feels, send me a PM. I can't quite get the hang of depressing the diaphram while breathing out. You said it is the opposite of deep breathing, how does this feel, how do I know if I am doing it right. Betty, how does it feel when you are doing it right, as opposed to wrong. You could make a happy baby boy who can do du stand up kind wiffout any pwoblems.

Eir, here's how I experienced this. First I calmed myself enough to be able to feel what my body is doing. I breathed deeply intentionally so I would know what that felt like. Then I eased back to 'normal breathing' which is done by the diaphragm automatically. That allowed me to feel where it was and how it moves. This is an involuntary muscle but it can be controlled voluntarily- singers do it all the time ;) Once I zeroed in on my target I began trying to keep it depressed- the way it feels when you breathe in- using my chest muscles to compress my lungs to breathe out instead of the diaphragm. At the same time I was concentrating on relaxing my bladder sphincter, something I do often when I want to wet myself freely. (I can't quite get there, but it helps achieve this). Nothing happened the first time or two but I recognized that my diaphragm wasn't staying depressed, so I kept trying and after a few more efforts it stayed down and I was peeing without any effort of squeezing my bladder intentionally :girl_happy: Once you get the hang of this it gets easier the next time. This is about all I can do to explain how I do this- I hope it is enough B)

I'm not sure what is going on inside of me when I do this, but it doesn't seem to have any adverse side effects and in fact is very relaxing so perhaps there is some good in it even if you don't pee when you try it. I hope you're able to do this- I think that most can- just keep trying and good luck!

Bettypooh (who just did this again sitting here typing and who is now happily wet one more :D )

• Like 1

Huggles Betty. I have been fighting the demon holding my sphincter shut in public restrooms. Though I have been making progress, it has been giving me some rather nasty french taunting as of late! :) I will have to practice this diapered to simulate my paruresis mental block through the mental block my potty training has given me. :)

I think I reached the goal but I'm not sure!

I tried many time with succeed! I wet my diaper between these test.

And after I breath out all the air and hold, when I hasn't enought oxygen I breath 1/2 second with my nose pinched between my finger until I feel my bowel sphincter relaxing.

Very strange sensation, my blader is empty then I mess!

I'll try again after!

Success!

Gah's breathing method worked for me under real battle conditions! It took under 20 seconds to release after church, there was a guy in the stall! The guy was peeing. Sophia helped me maintain a normal pelvic floor tension level. For me, it feels like a water balloon resting in a hammock, the strings of the hammock are suspended from beneath my stomache. I did not feel the same spasming that I felt with the IPA breath hold method. With a normal tension level, breathing out while depressing the diaphram and holding for one or two seconds places enough pressure on the bladder for it to open. It feels weird, but it is very calming. I really was peeing like a baby, it was a slow trickle, it was not forced. But the main thing! Is that I did not have to re relax! I just drained naturally! Sophia told me to go to the urinal because she had a surprise for me, it was an excellent surprise! She showed me what a normal tension level feels like, and how to carry it with me as I enter the restroom.

Can someone explain the diaphragm technique in GREAT detail. I juspen half an hour in the shower trying what I could what the info I go from here. I stood,sat and layed down. I pushed with one hand like a fist, pushed with fingers or with my palms with one hands or two. I pushed near my bellybutton below my pecs and everywhere in between. Nothing. Would really like a step by step very detailed instructions on where to push and how. "pushing on diaphragm" hasn't been enough for me to work with :( Any help would be greatly appreciated and the more detail the better....

Feel what the diaphram does while breathing in. Now do that motion while breathing out. It is weird and hard to do at first, like rubbing your belly in circular motion while patting your head.