LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Holy Grail. Or, How To Experience Incontinence Without Being Incontinent.

http://www.paruresis.org/FAQ/faq_page_23.htm

This link explains the breath holding method.

The patients practices breath holding, breathing in deeply, then exhaling 75 percent of this breath. First it is held for 10 seconds, then for 15, then 20, etc.

This raises Blood C02 levels. Between 45 and 60 seconds, the muscles of the pelvic floor drop, and many feel an irreversible relaxation of the urinary sphincters.

I have tried this in the shower, it works. Of course I wore jeans just to make sure that it could override my potty training, this is precisely what happened.

• Like 2

As it is i have a weakened bladder to begin with and wear 24/7 anyway but i tried this and can say with certainity it works. i got to about 45 seconds and the flood gates opened, no warning i just started peeing and couldn't control it till i emptied out. It was great On a side note i wet about every 30 mins or so and not very much at that and i had wet about 10 mins before i tried this.

• Like 1

Guess i need to excercise some as i only managed 30 seconds right now..

30 seconds of what, holding your breath, holding your pee or peeing?

Just kidding, coudn't resist...

Guest fakename7

I tried this today. Not only did my urinary sphincters release, but I very nearly shit my diaper. I had to catch it and run for the bathroom, since I never mess at work!

• Like 1

I also gasp for air around 25 seconds. It is just NOT a natural thing to do. I can force myself to hold my breath from 40 to 60 seconds, and it happens!

I can hold my breath for a few minutes. I must be doing it wrong because I have no urge to do anything nor an indication anything is going to happen other than a desire to inhale at about 1 minute mark.

Rebreathing into a paper bag to increase CO2 should have a similar result but I haven't tried that.

I can hold my breath for a few minutes. I must be doing it wrong because I have no urge to do anything nor an indication anything is going to happen other than a desire to inhale at about 1 minute mark.

Rebreathing into a paper bag to increase CO2 should have a similar result but I haven't tried that.

Did you take a deep breath and exhale 75 percent?

Yes, but I get the urge to breath before anything happens if anything happens, to the point of spasm in my diaphragm and still no pelvic floor drop. Sounds like the opposite of a kegel exercise.

• Like 1

I tried this again in the shower. I found myself wetting my jeans. There was no warning. :) I peed forcefully. Maybe this works differently for those who are trained at breath holding?

Hoping that I can actually hold it for 60 seconds as the longest so far is 45 seconds and nothing happened. Hoping that it work as it always takes me several seconds to get flow going unless I am already super full and could probably fill a 1 liter bottle at that point. Maybe it had something to do with always holding it as a kid as I would always hold it rather then having to use a public restroom. I'm not at all a germaphobe though, so I can only figure it had to do with my social anxiety.

• Like 1

Tried this again just a few minutes ago only this time no diaper on. I got to about 40 seconds and began peeing and soaked my shorts etc. good thing i was outside on my deck when i wet the sun will dry it up in no time.

Hoping that I can actually hold it for 60 seconds as the longest so far is 45 seconds and nothing happened. Hoping that it work as it always takes me several seconds to get flow going unless I am already super full and could probably fill a 1 liter bottle at that point. Maybe it had something to do with always holding it as a kid as I would always hold it rather then having to use a public restroom. I'm not at all a germaphobe though, so I can only figure it had to do with my social anxiety.

Ashley, sounds like you have a minor case of shy bladder. Welcome to the club. :( If you can feel yourself buckling, you are close. At work, when I go into a stall I only need 20 seconds of breath holding. I am relaxed enough to urinate without auditory privacy. For a lack of visual privacy as well, I would need a full pelvic floor drop. Feel free to chat with me in PM.

I don't know if there's some trick to this I'm not getting or what, but I can't seem to do it. I hold my breath like the articles says to, and after a bit of practice I can get close to not breathing for a full 60 seconds. Despite that and a full bladder, it doesn't make me pee.

It seems like some people are having difficulty. The article also said that in some people who have panic disorders, rising c02 levels would have the opposite effect.

Tried it in the shower and it somewhat worked for mee too (I started to pee but did nothing to try to hold it). I however really don't like the feeling of being without air, so I could not appreciate it.

Hold my breath 60 seconds? :huh:

Cough, cough. Choke. Gag. Thud :o

Not with these nicotine-filled lungs I don't, but I'm trying this by going as far as I can- so far 40 seconds is all I can do and I get dizzy but not wet :( I ain't giving up yet though :thumbsup: There is nothing I would love more than a temporary 'switch' which would made me lose bladder control, so as long as there's hope my lungs can use the work-out :roflmao:

Bettypooh

• Like 1

Hold my breath 60 seconds? :huh:

Cough, cough. Choke. Gag. Thud :o

Not with these nicotine-filled lungs I don't, but I'm trying this by going as far as I can- so far 40 seconds is all I can do and I get dizzy but not wet :( I ain't giving up yet though :thumbsup: There is nothing I would love more than a temporary 'switch' which would made me lose bladder control, so as long as there's hope my lungs can use the work-out :roflmao:

Bettypooh

Keep going Betty you are almost there. :) Some experience a pelvic floor drop at 45 seconds, others 50 some 60. You are almost there! :) I felt myself buckling before the pelvic floor drop if this makes any sense.

Sitting or laying down while trying this method out the first few times is a reasonable precaution, as is the article's recommendation to build up to the needed duration. Checking with your doctor beforehand is also a good idea, since this method involves oxygen deprivation.

Please be aware that this method may result in a wetting (and possibly messing) that feels involuntary. You'll need to hold your breath each time you want to pee this way.

• Like 1

I used to swim a lot when I was in grade school. One of the exercises we did was swim the length of the pool (a large almost Olympic sized pool) touch the other side and if you could, swim back to where you started from.....underwater. Needless to say I was pretty good at that, well, I could do the 2 laps :blush: but I don't remember peeing in the pool while I was doing this :blush:

I'm a 'tad' bit older now, and, though I haven't done anything like that in years, I still have decent lung capacity, so holding my breath isn't s challenge in this respect. I kind of tried it....but don't really get the point, as I have no problem using what ever diaper I am in at the time....soooooooo.... *shrug*

• Like 1

I would like to try this but honestly Id be afraid of passing out and bashing my head off something. Id hate to explain that one to paramedics :P

hahaha I can see why you would think this. There is no real danger of passing out, free drivers can hold their breath for up to 3 minutes with no ill effect. Perhaps y'all just need a little motivation. I use this method because it works every time, and because when I have visual privacy say in a stall, I only need 20 seconds. Fact is, I cannot just just take 15 minutes every time I need to use the restroom while on the clock. For me, with full visual privacy I only need 20 seconds of breath holding before I can urinate. It does not matter how many people are in the restroom. The only thing I have noticed, that while trying to 'drain' at the tail end of a work shift, it is a little bit harder. I have achieved a full drop at home a few times. The article says you should not do this in a public setting until you have mastered it at home.

I did this again this morning and at around 35 seconds or so i started to pee and to my surprise i began to fill my diaper as well. What a great feeling. I read the article and it said you might lose control of your poop so i was ready just in case but thats the first time i lost total control of my pee and poop. I would definately do it again.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...