LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Holy Grail. Or, How To Experience Incontinence Without Being Incontinent.

I don't have any kind of designs on incontinence, but I am fairly strongly hedonic and this sounded like it might be a novel and pleasant experience.

I spent about forty minutes trying to get it to work. Started holding my breath to 30 seconds and added another three seconds every third attempt. When I got to 63 I got a tiny dribble that was fully involuntary and that was enough to make me try to hold for a few seconds more, no more dribble but the other end let go a bit. I guess that would be a good thing for some people here, but I really don't like a messy diaper. As it appears my bladder is stronger than my bum, this is not a game for me. : (

I suppose its a proof of concept anyway.

I don't have any kind of designs on incontinence, but I am fairly strongly hedonic and this sounded like it might be a novel and pleasant experience.

I spent about forty minutes trying to get it to work. Started holding my breath to 30 seconds and added another three seconds every third attempt. When I got to 63 I got a tiny dribble that was fully involuntary and that was enough to make me try to hold for a few seconds more, no more dribble but the other end let go a bit. I guess that would be a good thing for some people here, but I really don't like a messy diaper. As it appears my bladder is stronger than my bum, this is not a game for me. : (

I suppose its a proof of concept anyway.

Did you allow nature to take its course when you got the small dribble?

The little dribble was all that came. It was interesting to get that much and have it be pretty much involuntary but from just lying there relaxed that was it. I mean, I could have made myself wet more in that moment, but it would not have been the same thing. I can make myself go whenever, I was just curious about that experience of loss of control.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can see how this can work better with practice. I started doing it while sitting, and worked all the way up to 60 seconds a few times and nothing happened. So I tried to stand up. The first time I tried it after that was probably the funniest reaction ever. It was like my body was just like, "Lol you want me to wet that diaper? Lol nope." Then I involuntarily pooped a little bit instead. My body is officially a troll.

• Like 1

I can see how this can work better with practice. I started doing it while sitting, and worked all the way up to 60 seconds a few times and nothing happened. So I tried to stand up. The first time I tried it after that was probably the funniest reaction ever. It was like my body was just like, "Lol you want me to wet that diaper? Lol nope." Then I involuntarily pooped a little bit instead. My body is officially a troll.

• 2 years later...

I came across this when trawling thru old posts, trying to get other people's experience on the journey. Impressed it had Betty Poo's seal of approval. Tried it and at 50 secs lost control of my bowels but not bladder. Just showered and back to the drawing board. Interesting experience though.

• Like 1

Can't tell if I'm completely stupid or what. So what I thought was originally said was that you:

1. Inhale deeply, breath out 75% of breath, hold for 10 sec

2. Inhale deeply, breath out 75% of breath, hold for 15 sec

3. Inhale deeply, breath out 75% of breath, hold for 20 sec

Keep doing this, at 5 second intervals, until you are holding your breath for 40 seconds or more.

Did I get that right?

Yes you did. You have to build up to 60 seconds. You have to trust that you will not pass out. It is a mental thing.

The rising blood CO2 levels relax the pelvic mussels. This can also release the bowels so please go #2 first.

It is perfectly safe, yet difficult to remain calm this long.

I managed to get to 60 seconds before there was no possible way to hold my breath any longer. I could certainly feel a bit of pressure on the pelvic floor to relax, but not nearly enough that I would lose control. So I can see how this could work, but I can't hold out long enough. By the time I reach 60 seconds though, it's less like incontinence and more like panicking, so it wouldn't be enjoyable at all. It feels very forced, like you're being made to push out, rather than like it's relaxing on its own.

The only time I got to 60+ I held my breath for for two intervals 55 seconds and up. The first time I did 60 seconds I could feel my bladder start to weaken. Towards the last 20 seconds of the second time, pee started to dribble out for a split second, then my body would cut it off, then I would pee for a split second, then my body would stop it and so on. The only time I made it to 65, by about 35 seconds I started to pee way more. Still never got close to completely voiding my bladder or anywhere close to voiding my bowels. Took a few trys and havn't been able to hit 55+ since. I wouldn't call this the holy grail as it is a bit uncomfortable, as it takes mind over matter in a way. But in the end it isn't too bad. I would honestly rather use a foley catheter. Catheters are a bit uncomfortable but it doesn't take mind over matter or give you the feeling like you're about to die. Although I will admit, it would feel nice in a wierd way to involuntary void your bowels without the use of laxatives, enemas, or even a butt plug for that matter.

• 2 years later...