LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Belt For Wetting Your Bed And For Getting Too Wet In Your Diaper...

kitty45

I never was spanked with the belt growing up but lately I have been having the desire to spank my butt with a belt...in my diaper of course...I sometimes spank myself with my hand...but owwie, the belt really hurts...I liked the way it makes me feel but not the bruises you get and how you cant sit down ...its really uncomfortable...I usually spank myself when I have wet myself or have had an 'accident'... Mommy voice will tell me that I need a spanking so I have to give myself one...

I usually RP by myself sometimes and will write out what I would say as a baby and then what mommy would say back to me...Today Mommy said "I was asking for it and that I needed to learn my lesson for disobeying, saying "NO", and for fussing and having tantrums." Mommy said I had to wait for my spanking which always makes me wet myself before a spanking..I new Mommy would be even madder so I got the belt more...Mommy said I was punished today and couldn't see my friends and that I had to go to bed early.. Mommy said she still loved me and said she was sorry for having to spank me, but again, enforced that it was to teach me a lesson...I DID learn but I can't help myself...I am a baby and I want to fuss, cry, have tantrums....

• Like 1

I just got spanked again with both mommys hand and her belt for wetting my diaper, for telling her "NO" and running away from her when she asked me to come over to her to get my spanking...My bottom hurts so much. Mommy said I stil have more to come...that I was VERY bad today.

• Like 1

I used to spank myself when I was bad as well. Then I met my daddy and now daddy spanks me when I am bad. I get spanked with the belt or daddy's hair brush and they both hurt very bad, they are also bare butt spankings as daddy really wants me to learn my lesson. Now because my little self will say I don't want a spanking daddy has to talk to mommy voice to make sure the spanking is consensual. I almost got s spanking the othe day but my punishment was to lose my blankie and bear at bedtime and that was so bad as I cannot sleep without them.

I didnt wet the bed last night which was good...Mommy was pleased with me...until I woke up, started crying and had a massive overflow in my diaper...mommy got super mad and gave me the belt...I fussed and fussed and got more of the belt...my bottom really is hurting me...I really do try to be a good girl...seems like I get spankings all day long for nothing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

It's really hard to self spank with a belt. I find a plastic bath brush works better. I will see a Spanker about once a month for stress relief, in fact meeting scheduled for tomorrow. I will be sore for a couple days.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
On 11/5/2012 at 4:24 PM, Dookey said:

It's really hard to self spank with a belt. I find a plastic bath brush works better. I will see a Spanker about once a month for stress relief, in fact meeting scheduled for tomorrow. I will be sore for a couple days.

What's the best way to find someone to give you a spanking?

• 4 years later...
On 8/20/2012 at 3:02 PM, 82Cody said:

How does one give themselves a good spanking with the belt? What is the best way to do it so you really feel the spanking?

It is very erotic for me to self spank with a belt on my boobs and vag...I get carried away from time to time and use the buckle end ??