LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Being An Abdl Affects Your Relationships With Others.

People here have made some very valid points about AB/DL and relationships already, butid l'd like to add my experience. I like to be a DL by myself, ever since one of my ex's got me into it. I've had a couple short term relationships, but I can leave my DL side out of it. Maybe if I meet the right guy I'll bring him into it, but it's my little secret for now.

As for the "friend zone" I've heard mentioned, guys tend to friend zone themselves. I've talked to several friends, both men and women, about this, and everyone agrees. Guys, if you are interested in a girl, you need to make a move on her. You can start the same way you always do, but at some point you need to kiss her. The best time is usually after your first solo social encounter. If you crash and burn so be it. But you won't every time. Research has suggested that 5% of women will sleep with you if you ask them, without preamble of any sort. Kissing a girl has to have a better success rate than that, especially if you have a good rapport with her to begin with.

1st, I remember being 20. You're young. In my humble opinion women want gentleman in public and a lover in the bedroom. Chilvary isn't dead..to find a dominant woman, just start saying, "yes Ma'am, no Ma'am etc" and opening doors for all females. When they say "thank you." You reply, "you're very welcome Ma'am." If they say, "You don't have to call me Ma'am, it makes me feel old." Just explain that you're a bigbaby gentleman that loves to cuddle and take care of his woman.

Everyone wants to feel like they're the most important person in your life, so treat them as such. When you take a woman on a date, you pay. You drive, but always be polite and chilalrous around them. Buy them flowers on Tuesday and send them with a note that says, "Happy Tuesday..Miss you and looking forward to another time to spend with you." Send a gift if the date went well and ask for a second date. Most women I know, even dominant women, want a man in public and someone to worship them behind closed doors.

People here have made some very valid points about AB/DL and relationships already, butid l'd like to add my experience. I like to be a DL by myself, ever since one of my ex's got me into it. I've had a couple short term relationships, but I can leave my DL side out of it. Maybe if I meet the right guy I'll bring him into it, but it's my little secret for now.

As for the "friend zone" I've heard mentioned, guys tend to friend zone themselves. I've talked to several friends, both men and women, about this, and everyone agrees. Guys, if you are interested in a girl, you need to make a move on her. You can start the same way you always do, but at some point you need to kiss her. The best time is usually after your first solo social encounter. If you crash and burn so be it. But you won't every time. Research has suggested that 5% of women will sleep with you if you ask them, without preamble of any sort. Kissing a girl has to have a better success rate than that, especially if you have a good rapport with her to begin with.

Thanks for the advice - I guess it's a case of "stop being a pussy and go for it" which kinda brings us back to the Alpha male thing. You're right though, you have to go for it at some-point, and if you crash and burn, there's always next weekend!

*kisses SexyInDiaper1985* :P

Beat me to it! :angry2:

Everyone wants to feel like they're the most important person in your life, so treat them as such. When you take a woman on a date, you pay. You drive, but always be polite and chilalrous around them. Buy them flowers on Tuesday and send them with a note that says, "Happy Tuesday..Miss you and looking forward to another time to spend with you." Send a gift if the date went well and ask for a second date. Most women I know, even dominant women, want a man in public and someone to worship them behind closed doors.

Good point, kinda goes with what SexyInDiapers was saying. Be confident, polite, gentlemanly in public and you'll get what you want behind closed doors!

Slightly off topic, but has anyone ever read that book "The Game" about seducing women? I got bought it for Christmas off a work mate who does really well with women, told me I'd learn a few things. It was an entertaining read but I hated the whole business of learning lines and routines and trying to manipulate every social situation to try get laid. Call me old fashioned but I'll stick to Full Diaper's advice ;)

Thanks for the kisses, but I just don't like you that way. Maybe we can be friends ;) lol

This is great advice, to a certain point. Don't overdo it or you'll just come off as overly attached and clingy. Every girl has her own limit, though, so you'll have to fumble in the dark for awhile while you discover hers. Don't worry, getting to know her is fun, as you're probably well aware if you have a lot of girl "friends."

Not to discredit the women here, but you met your SOs on a website dominated by men. If there is a website full of horny single women into this fetish and they outnumber the men ten to one then please, point us that way.

Just be yourself and push through the frustrations. A positive and cool attitude will get you a lot further then just trying to kiss every girl your penis points at. From the sounds of it your a nice guy that just has trouble being a dick, which is generally how you pick up someone at the bar. Im the same way but I attribute it to the fact that I was raised by parents who taught me to treat others the way I want to be treated.

Women love a man who cuddles and spoons, and will love you for who you are, as long as you do the same for them. I get around the bar hook up by getting phone numbers from girls I meet everywhere so I can set up a date later, which allows me to find out more about them and allow more of me to show. It also gives you private time and space to not feel like your competing against other men, which will increase your confidence and allow you to make that first move. Asking for a phone number is an easy way around trying to take a girl home and lets her know youre not just about sex. Doesnt always work out, but thats fine, Im not just after sex. Its how I met my current girlfriend and she has no problem with my AB side, in fact it allowed her to be comfortable enough to confide in me her own deep desires.

I read this somewhere years ago but not until recently did I really understand it-men attract who they are, not who they want to be. If youre not an asshole, youll have trouble attracting bitches. Dont sweat it.

ouch friend zoned instantly lol. Then again, I don't really know you well either and the best way to do anything is start from the bottom, be a friend :P which people apparently forget.

for every woman who met their man on a site full of single men .... there is a man who met their woman here ..... its not any easier for women simply because their are more men when most of those men just want to get their rocks off and cant even form a complete sentance .... but again for every woman who has met a man on these websites ... there is that man who met that woman