LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone Have Any Real Diaper Change Memories?

Guest PamperedBottom

On 10/9/2019 at 5:02 AM, billybobtombo said:

Presumably hunter, after those naps, you were put back into big boy undies rather than a clean nappy?

Nice memory to have regardless.

Yeah, they're neat memories.  Most of the time after a nap, I'd have to get down on the change pad, get the soggy nappies off, cleaned up and get back into underwear and pants.  On a few occasions - and I honestly can't remember the circumstances why... - but after I was cleaned up I remember having to 'lift up' for a dry diaper.  Pinned back up and plastic pants pulled on.  I don't know if it was because I'd wet my diaper or what.  I remember feeling a bit humiliated then.  I think that was when I was older and my little cousins were in diapers all the time.

• Like 1

Even now as an adult, I really don't like public restrooms for pooping.  I recall being afraid of the flush sound in kindergarten and would routinely mess my pants. I also recall doing it once at Disneyland on a trip there. I've also had more than a few accidents trying to get home to go poop at home.

I must have been in diapers as late as 5 years old for bedwetting, I remember my dad changing my brother and I. and I was laying on the ground. 

17 hours ago, Menaiya said:

Even now as an adult, I really don't like public restrooms for pooping.  I recall being afraid of the flush sound in kindergarten and would routinely mess my pants. I also recall doing it once at Disneyland on a trip there. I've also had more than a few accidents trying to get home to go poop at home.

I must have been in diapers as late as 5 years old for bedwetting, I remember my dad changing my brother and I. and I was laying on the ground. 

I once read in a toilet training book when you start training your kid, never ever flush the toilet when they are sitting on it, and even better, wait until they are out of the room and occupied playing before you do.  It can really freak a kid out to flush the toilet when they are sitting on it with the noise and rush of air and water under their little butt.  Maybe that happened to you and you don't remember it but your subconscious does.

i have 1, i dont know why i remember it, i just do.

i was 1.5, ish not quite 2.  i was toddling around, my mom was blowdrying her hair, i went in to the bathroom because it was a loud noise. she looked at me, bent over and reached underneath the sink, grabbed a diaper and held it open in the air like it was unfolding because of gravity. i ran away to hide underneath a desk/center/writing station thing in another room, a few minutes pass, the blowdryer shuts off, i hear talking, my dad finds me and reaches under the desk and grabs me by the legs, lifts me up into the air and corrects me so im upright and hes holding me under the shoulders. he brings me to my mom and she lays me down in the living room on the floor rug. she pulls down my shorts and changes me. i can remeber the tape sound and rolling up the old one, lifting up my legs while i stare at the living room ceiling. and thats all i remember.

it was insignificant to me then, but for whatever reason that moment stuck with me my whole life and i cant figure out why. its my first memory. some sources say your earliest memory is always a "traumatic" event whether its super funny, scary, happy, your strongest emotional reaponse triggers it.

i guess the blowdryer scared me? i dont know. it means nothing to me now.

4 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I once read in a toilet training book when you start training your kid, never ever flush the toilet when they are sitting on it, and even better, wait until they are out of the room and occupied playing before you do.  It can really freak a kid out to flush the toilet when they are sitting on it with the noise and rush of air and water under their little butt.  Maybe that happened to you and you don't remember it but your subconscious does.

The toilet without a tank's flush sound at the school was very loud and noisy and scary to me.  I remember after that trying to hold it because I didn't want to go back in there no matter what the teacher said.

My underwear and my pants did not survive the afternoon. I remember my dad (who was in the Navy at the time) being very upset with me about it.  

I just bought my first 4-layer gauze flat diaper and although I don't have any "diapering memories", when I put the gauze on for the first time (to a lesser degree when I first handled it) I had a very vivid feeling of familiarity with the feel of the gauze diaper against my body!

This is a true story, and I can recall it extremely well since it happened a few years ago and it is my absolute fondest memory I have with this kink and the only real experience I've had with being changed. To this day, I still believe that this was too good to be true, and I find myself questioning whether or not this really happened even though I know it did. I know this story will read like a premium clip script, but I can assure you that it is not fictional. I wrote it like a generic ABDL "story" but this situation was so intense that I am able to recall very specific details about it. Enjoy!

So I'm 19 at the time and she is 22. She's has straight black hair, probably B-C cups, and a very nice butt. She's got an athletic build as well. She lives alone with her kid, about 20 minutes from where I was living at the time.

The Domino's I worked at was primarily guys, all around my age. Most of us were actually high school friends and this was our first job. The girl's name was, let's say, Natalia. So Natalia applies one day and the 'boys' (what we called each other) were super hyped, since we would all get to shoot our shot with the new hottie (respectfully and professionally of course, cmon guys we're all gentlemen here). So her first few weeks go by without any real development with any of the boys, but she grows particularly attached to my best friend, let's call him John. Natalia and John seem to spend a lot of time talking in the store, more than the other guys, so me, wanting to be wise with the time I get to spend alone with her talking, get onto the subject of kinks. Now we're getting somewhere.

She's extremely open minded, and very, very kinky. Although it's mostly generic kinks, those which could be predicted for most girls nowadays, I'm itching to tell her about mine. She started telling me about the all the vibrating panties, thongs, fuzzy handcuffs, rope, chains, chokers, paddles, etc. that she has at her apartment, and so I ended up shooting my shot and telling her about my fetish. She's already very open minded and extremely curious, and this is where I begin thinking with my other head. I ask if there's any time we could hang out and I could see her toys, and to my surprise, she's free in the next few days. I'm feeling great. My heart is pounding and it's all I can think about until I finally roll up on her apartment. I'm wearing, of course, and the eagerness to show her is making me physically shake. She starts showing me her buttplugs and handcuffs, and I'm too excited to pee or even talk for that matter. Keep in mind, this is a 22 year old woman who has changed plenty of diapers of her child before, so she's no stranger to this dynamic. I'm basically in heaven now, just standing in this absolute Ferrari's room, needing to pee and wearing a diaper which she knows about. I try my best to calm down and rationalize the situation, as I did want to eventually pee the diaper. I do that little mini squat where I bend my legs slightly and lean forward a bit, and thankfully, my bladder releases. I'm shaking, my sentences are nothing more than stutters. My diaper is quite wet now, and it is very obvious that something is wrong. She notices that I'm standing funny and she says this exactly,

"do... uh... did you just pee?"

I lost it. Her tone basically ejected my adult mind from my body and I essentially just crumple up on the floor like a piece of sheet metal. I have never been regressed like that. I mean shit, I don't even enjoy regression, but the environment and context that I was in just shot me back. I don't say anything. She motions me to get up onto her bed (which has one of those super fuzzy throw blankets on it) and I can basically feel my eyes roll to the back of my head. She takes control. She takes off my pants and reveals the diaper underneath. She knows what she's doing, and she absolutely knows how much I'm enjoying this. She starts rubbing the front of it, then up the back. I remember her words verbatim.

"Wow, this is wet. You really had to go huh?"

I can't even formulate words at this point.

"Do you have any, um, extra diapers?"

The last word lingers. I'm on another planet. No, I'm in an entirely different universe. My bowels and churning, and on her bed, with her crouching over my limp body, I managed to push out a little bit of poop, at least enough for her to notice. She stands up and watches, I follow her line of sight and it's directly on my bottom. It was not a large mess, but she can see it.

"Oh okay, uh, you poop in them too then huh?"

I give a weak nod.

She pokes at my butt, and I can feel the moisture on my bottom combined with the pressure of her hand on my butt. It's absolutely orgasmic. She crawls back on top of me and takes her shirt off, but not her bra. She undressed me completely, even taking my socks off for me. I'm still paralyzed from excitement, and aware that I'm going to cum all over the fucking place if she even thinks about making contact with me at this point. She runs her hand down the front of my chest and down towards my ruined diaper and I shutter violently.

"Do you want me to change your diaper? Would you like that?"

I manage to raise my arm and point to the bag I brought with me.

"Oh okay, in there? You have extra diapers?"

That word again. It lingers like the last note of an orchestral movement. I give another nod and she get it. She opens the bag and pulls out another diaper, the same one I was wearing. She un-tapes the diaper and my futile attempt to stop my orgasm is revealed. She pulls back the front of the diaper and begins wiping me off, but I cannot control myself anymore. It all hits me at once. My brain shows me our first encounter, then me telling her about the fetish, then to my wetting not more than 5 minutes ago, to the messing, and finally to this moment, all in a beautifully organized sequence that covers her hand and shirt in cum. She giggles, and this just propels it. I'm literally quaking, covered in pee, poop, and cum, and in one of the most emotionally and sexually vulnerable positions I have ever been in. She smiles, wipes herself off, and changes her shirt. I snap back to reality and am suddenly aware of my predicament.

"I'm sorry", I manage to stammer.

"It's okay, it's not my first rodeo." She says, still smiling and wiping me off.

She motions for me to lift my legs, and I comply. She slides the dirty diaper off and finishes wiping my bottom in several quick and swift motions. Yeah, definitely not her first time doing this. She efficiently tapes the new diaper on, after sprinkling a very generous amount of powder on me, and tapes it up correctly, bottom tapes first, and top tapes tight. She climbs on top of me and allows me to hold her beautiful body for a moment, then sits up and kisses me lightly on the lips. I wish I would have kissed her back. She gets off of her bed and stands up, and I finally have the energy and brainpower to sit up myself. And in a matter of several minutes, she gave me the most pleasurable sexual experience I think I will ever have without any penetration necessary.

We would talk about it occasionally at work, but after this encounter, it was never as sexually charged as it was that day, it was just simple conversation. She left about 4 months before I did, and we haven't had contact since. I'm sort of relieved that we didn't meet up again though. I think we both knew that this was a once in a lifetime thing, although I didn't know until she left Domino's. I sometimes wish that I could reach out to her and simply say "thank you" for giving me such a pleasurable experience, but I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable now, especially if she is with someone.

Thanks for reading, and let me know if any of you have had some similar experiences, or some very sensual experiences. I love reading and writing about them.

- Jake

• 5 weeks later...

My aunt babysat me every day until I started school. I can remember getting dropped off at her house every morning and my dad carrying a laundry basket full of clean nappies to the front door. She would always put me in a cloth nappy and plastic pants before putting me to bed for my afternoon nap. I clearly remember laying on the bed with my aunt standing over me, holding the nappy pins in her mouth. The nappy was folded in a triangle and once it was pinned on, I remember her gathering up a pair of clear or frosted white plastic pants (or pilchers as she used to call them) and feeding my feet through the openings.

I can picture myself laying on the floor watching TV in a cloth nappy and pilchers, waiting for my dad to collect me at night. This didn't happen every night, and I can't recall the reason when it did happen - perhaps he was very late and I was ready for bed, or I'd wet my pants, or I was younger and was wearing nappies full-time.

I wore cloth nappies to bed every night until I was about 6 and I know my parents must have been changing me each night but I don't recall it as clearly as when my aunt changed me.

I don't really have any memories of early diaper changes. Later in my childhood, my memories are much clearer, but by then, having a diaper "change" was very rare, because I only wore diapers to bed. The only time a wet diaper was swapped for a dry one in the morning was when we were going somewhere involving a long drive - if there was a good chance I'd fall asleep in the car, I had to wear a diaper. By then, I wasn't being diapered. The process was, I'd head upstairs after dinner and take my shower - we had three kids and one bathroom so shower timing was choreographed, and mine was always right after dinner, unless we were eating late or were going to watch a movie while we ate, in which case I might go shower before dinner. I'd get cleaned up, grab a diaper from my dresser, unfold it and put it down on the edge of my bed, sit on it, pull the front up over myself, lay back, and then yell down that I was ready, and my mom or dad would come up and "snug up" the diaper and fasten the tapes. I periodically tried to complete the process by myself, but it was discouraged, because diaper technology in the early 1980's wasn't what it is today, and the tapes on Pampers back then didn't survive being moved around - they tended to either tear the cover of the diaper, or, leave their glue behind. If I fastened the diaper unevenly or left it too loose, the remedy involved a packing tape repair.

In the morning - and this makes me suspect that my ABDL side was already developing back then - I was never in a hurry to get out of my diaper. On school days, I'd eat breakfast in my PJ's, still in my diaper, and then take my diaper off when I changed into my school clothes. On weekends, my younger brother and I would watch Saturday morning cartoons, and I'd stay in my PJ's and diaper until someone told me to go get changed, which sometimes didn't happen until the afternoon. In the summer, it was the same - I'd wear my PJ's well into the day, and sometimes my brother and I would go play in the backyard in our PJ's. Sometimes in the summer I'd wear a t-shirt over a diaper to bed, because we didn't have A/C back then, but I never went outside if I only had a diaper on. One time at Christmas, I remember sitting down to dinner in my PJ's, and my dad said something like, hey, good job getting changed ahead of schedule, and then my mom said, no, that's what he was wearing this morning - don't go to bed without changing or you'll get a rash. 

If we were going somewhere that required me to wear a diaper, one of my parents would tell me to go get another one, or they'd bring one down with my clothes, but they generally let me put it on myself in private before closing it up for me. 

• Like 1

I have several memories. It probably helps that I didn’t even start potty training until I was three. I didn’t get out of diapers and pull-ups full time until I was five. 

I can remember several times, various babysitters would change me on the floor, for both wet and poopy diapers. I can remember, I must have been three, my babysitter would just simply ask if I wet or if I had pooped. I have similar memories as I get older, after transitioning to pull-ups. 

I also have memories as an adult, with a few different women I’ve dated, whom were willing to change both my wet and dirty diapers.

One time I was with one of them in public, I had to poop and I told her. She told me I had a diaper on, she said you can poop in your diaper. When we got home, she did a thorough job of changing me. 

A different time with the same woman, I had pooped in my diaper. I didn’t tell her but she soon found out. She said the smell’s pretty strong, let’s get you changed. 

A different time, with a different woman, she was fine with me pooping in my diaper. However, when it came time to change, she couldn’t go through with it. 

Those are just a few of the memories I’ve had. 

22 hours ago, Little Sherri said:

On weekends, my younger brother and I would watch Saturday morning cartoons, and I'd stay in my PJ's and diaper until someone told me to go get changed, which sometimes didn't happen until the afternoon. In the summer, it was the same - I'd wear my PJ's well into the day, and sometimes my brother and I would go play in the backyard in our PJ's

Growing up I too was diapered (till about 9) for bed-wetting.  Different than you, I don’t recall ever wearing outside my room in the morning.  Curious, when you stayed in your night diaper did you ever purposely add some wetness before removing it?  That being the case, did your parents know and accept the practice?

I do, but not from when I was a toddler.  I wore diapers when we went on family vacations until I was nearly 16 years old.  I had a small bladder and when I had to go, I couldn’t wait very long. So, diapers were a practical solution for long trips. Two incidents made an impression and stuck in my memory.  One happened when I was 6 years old and the other when I was 13.  In both cases, I’d messed my diaper and my mother was seriously irritated.  

The first time we were traveling somewhere along Highway 66 headed west to visit relatives. It was getting close to lunchtime and we were going to picnic when we came to the next wayside. Unfortunately, I had to go and couldn’t wait any longer.  When we got to the picnic area, the first order of business was cleaning me up.  I had my diaper changed on the picnic table while getting a lecture in full view of other families who had stopped there, too.  Needless to say, I was more than a little embarrassed. 

By the time I was 13, I was normally changing my own diapers when we travelled. When this incident happened, we were traveling on a road my mother found on a county map.  She wanted to travel closer to Lake Superior than the paved highway did.  The road started out ok, but progressively changed from paved, to gravel, to dirt/sand, to sand with grass in the middle, and finally to loose sand. When we hit the loose sand, the car got stuck. During this excursion, I was getting increasingly nervous and my bowels finally let loose when we were stuck. Although, there were no witnesses, I was still embarrassed to have my mother changing my diaper at that age.  What was more embarrassing was that she didn’t let me put my jeans back on over the diaper. Instead, I had to wear shorts which did very little to conceal the fact that I was diapered. So, when we stopped for lunch at the next town after getting the unstuck, my atypical underwear drew some attention from the other patrons at the restaurant. 

On 11/24/2019 at 9:40 AM, WBxx said:

Growing up I too was diapered (till about 9) for bed-wetting.  Different than you, I don’t recall ever wearing outside my room in the morning.  Curious, when you stayed in your night diaper did you ever purposely add some wetness before removing it?  That being the case, did your parents know and accept the practice?

When we were around the house, I don't have any recollection of deliberately wetting my diaper after getting up in the morning, although I sometimes used to "take advantage" of having a diaper on if I woke up in the middle of the night or early in the morning and had to pee, rather than getting up to go - I recall finding walking down the hall in the dark vaguely scary. Once I was up and out of bed in the morning, I would hitch my diaper down and use the potty if I had to pee. If I had to go #2, the diaper generally came off, because tearing off the tapes usually ruined them, and I couldn't reasonably make a case for having my parents tape me back into a wet diaper at 11:00 in the morning, or swap it for a dry one, unless we were driving up to the cottage or something like that. 

I do have a recollection of using my diaper when we were in the car on trips to the cottage or longer vacation journeys, because it just made sense - I was wearing a diaper anyway, so why interrupt the progress of the trip or be uncomfortable? But if we stopped at a rest stop because my sister or brother, who were not in diapers,  had to go to the washroom, I would go in and pee as well - I wasn't looking to deliberately spend the day in a wet diaper. I'd go into a stall so nobody could see, drop my pants, and hitch the diaper part way down. I also used to cheat if we were watching a movie or TV show after dinner, and I didn't want to get up and go to the washroom - I usually had a diaper on at that point, so I would let myself leak a little, and I'd stare intently at the TV and try not to make eye contact with anyone, because I thought they could tell I was doing it. I got caught doing that once when I was wearing just a diaper; I got up to go get a drink and my sister said "you've wet yourself" in passing, but she didn't tell my parents. 

I wasn't very self-conscious about being in a diaper around the house, unless my sister had a friend sleeping over, in which case I would become much more discreet, and take it off right after getting up, and try to negotiate with my parents about having it put on right before bed, rather than after dinner. But if it was just us, for example, going up to the cottage, no friends coming along, I sometimes didn't pack any underwear for the trip - there was always a box of diapers in my room at the cottage, so I'd wear one heading up in the car (under shorts or jeans, generally), wear one overnight, change into swim trunks at some point in the morning, and wear those until dinner time, when I'd be put in another diaper, wear that until the next morning, then swim trunks again, and then at some point, back into a diaper for the drive home. The only time it backfired on me was if the weather was bad and we were stuck inside one of the days, in which case I had a choice between wearing damp swim trunks, going "commando" (which my mom was not a fan of), or, wearing a diaper. Also the store at the cottage was small and didn't have a vast selection of diaper options, so if we needed to buy more while we were up there, I was liable to end up in anything that came in a larger size, pull-ups not having been invented at this point. 

Thanks for the detailed response.  Amazed how out in the open and accepted your childhood wetting and need for diapers were.  My upbringing was the other extreme.  Mom was demanding, by today’s standards I was abused for wetting the bed.  Yet we both developed an interest in diapers!

51 minutes ago, WBxx said:

Thanks for the detailed response.  Amazed how out in the open and accepted your childhood wetting and need for diapers were.  My upbringing was the other extreme.  Mom was demanding, by today’s standards I was abused for wetting the bed.  Yet we both developed an interest in diapers!

Yeah, I was lucky - my parents had a very modern approach; they didn't see sleep wetting as a ploy for attention or laziness or anything like that, but rather as a physical maturation issue, which I obviously had no control over. I was never punished or deliberately humiliated for it. The only downside was that my parents, and my mom in particular, didn't see my continuing to  wear diapers as a big deal, and they operated as though the rest of the world would share that opinion, and would downplay my terror that someone would figure out I was wearing diapers when we were out of the house, or that my friends or my brother's or sister's friends would come across evidence of it in the house. So my mom would do things like leaving a box of diapers out in the open in a hotel room or openly carrying one into a relative's house when we went on vacation, or putting a diaper on a bathroom counter or on top of my dresser, things like that. 

It's unfortunate that you were punished or shamed for wetting. 

I was probably between 2 and 3 and in the middle of potty training when my dad woke me up one Saturday and while changing my night diaper asked if I wanted to wear undies or a diaper for the day, and of course I chose the diaper.

He took me and my siblings to the grocery store, where after checking out he asked if anyone needed to use the bathroom before we left. I said I did, he said “you’re wearing a diaper,” and I dropped a load in it somewhere between the register and the car.

That’s the earliest memory I have that I’m sure actually happened.