LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Facebook Dd

DailyDi

I already have a non-ab fb account and. while I would like to, I am not about to put anything ABLG on fb unless it can be totally untraceble and totally separate from my other accoutn by 60 degress of separation. I live by a phraise with social media. If you don't want it known there don't put it there

• Like 1

You can get some use out of it, I reconnected with some of my old friends and our reunion is in the making; but just remember FACEBOOK IS NOT LAS VEGAS!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I use Facebook for business I do not think that it would be a good idea to share this part of my life. I would not want to even think what people would say if that got out.

Ditto the sentiment of no way in hell. I have two accounts, one for me and one for stealth recon and we'll leave it at that. It is too risky for me and would ruin my political career. Just kidding about the political career though.

Hmm, I wonder if the Change Your Diaper Party would gather any support? Our platform would be based on the principle that politicians, like diapers, should be changed often and for the same reason. No member of the CYD party would be allowed to run for re-election, EVER, unless they further the cause of diaperdom in the US and abroad.

We would not offer free diapers, subsidized diapers or even a tax break for diapers. What we would stand for is equal rights to the incontinent and the AB/DL alike to freely wear in public, discretely of course, and to provide more handicapped toilets. Manufacturers would be encouraged to produce a superior product, get it onto supermarket and drug store shelves nation wide. America can be number one in the world with just a little creative thought. The best diaper in the world! And they would be recycleable/biodegradeable as well.

Vote the Change Your Diaper Party, we're full of crap and we know it!

I cannot envision the CYD party going anywhere. Amereicans are spoiled from being pampered I think this iea has been made from whole cloth and may threaten our seCurity. However it would be a good idea around which to build an Empire. I kwould have to cunsult with Ayn Rand

I cannot envision the CYD party going anywhere. Amereicans are spoiled from being pampered I think this iea has been made from whole cloth and may threaten our seCurity. However it would be a good idea around which to build an Empire. I kwould have to cunsult with Ayn Rand

*sigh* :rolleyes: I think someone needs to be PUN-ished! :P

• Like 1

Me? Adorable little me? I do not know what you are trying to pin on me, but it will not hold water

Nope, this is just for folks with an AB profile.

We hit 500 followers this week :)

The only reason I have a FB account at all is for family so I can say here "I LOVE DD" but never on FB. I'm shocked you have hit 500 people that are that open in this community, I would have bet you wouldn't break 20 on something so public.

Hugs,

Freta

They are called "debacles waitting to happen" and belive "what happens on the Web stays on the Web"

I have a FB account just for this and 600+ friends who are also members here and very public with their choice. some show that they have Non-AB/DL friends on thier profile. I believe (especially when I pass the word) you will see the count double. :wub:

I have a FB account just for this and 600+ friends who are also members here and very public with their choice. some show that they have Non-AB/DL friends on thier profile. I believe (especially when I pass the word) you will see the count double. :wub:

:whistling:

well it did go up some

• 1 month later...

And not one person with a tiara: right?

• 4 weeks later...

Gee, I'd love to, but in real life, I am not known to have a diaper fetish!! :P

Can you imagine the upheaval from friends seeing that I just subscribed to our fanpage? I can't stand to see the effects!

However, I do have an ALTERNATE account, used mainly for gaming. I'll fan myself to our new page with THAT, and see what my (gaming-only) friends say about it, if anything at all. (I'm so glad I don't know any of my alternate account's friends from real life; we only add each other to help in app games.)

If you see me there, I am known on that account as, well, "An Alternate," plainly enough.

• 2 weeks later...