LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

^.^; Hello

^.^;; Hello! Kinda new, but kinda not. Umm.. I suppose I should go with the basics, ne? My names Mary, I'm a DL, but also have a slight AB side that I've not explored much, if at all. I'm 20, live in PA. Once or twice I've popped into the forum, but that's about it. And, well.. Before I start to babble on and on, I'm going to leave it at that ^.^ Feel free to send me a message, mmmk?

Bye!

Mary, welcome to the forum. Once you explore more of it, you will find quite a few different people here from all over. Hope you have fun, as I keep saying, life is to short.

^.^;; Hello! Kinda new, but kinda not. Umm.. I suppose I should go with the basics, ne? My names Mary, I'm a DL, but also have a slight AB side that I've not explored much, if at all. I'm 20, live in PA. Once or twice I've popped into the forum, but that's about it. And, well.. Before I start to babble on and on, I'm going to leave it at that ^.^ Feel free to send me a message, mmmk?

Bye!

Welcome. I use to live in Pittsburgh PA.

Hi Mary and welcome to the site! Nice Avatar!!! I too am a DL with a little AB mixed in and many others here would say the same. Your female perspective on the boards would be greatly appreciated and insightful, so I hope you participate. Chatting is cool too, it that's more to your liking, but you really get to know people on the boards. I hope you stay a while and give us a chance to get to know you, and you us. Again, Welcome Aboard!

Guest gr8tele

Bye!

Hi

We are a couple in pa and looking for a abdl to join us , if you would like to explore more contact us

we are also new to this site and starting to figure things out :o

• 4 weeks later...

Bye!

Hellow Mary.My name is ronald.I live in Pa.I am 43 but look much younger.I love wearing diapers.I am in good shape,own my house and have a good job.Write me for more.I lost my wife to cancer.Ronald

ronald.nechetsky@rcn.com or cell 484-547-9738

post-5407-1148629905_thumb.jpg

post-5407-1148629905_thumb.jpg