LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lesson Learned (Private For Babygoth And Musicaddict)

Kris just look down when Rachel did that not wanting to do or say anything that could make thing worst for herself so she just lay down on her bed and faces the wall

i look at Kris worried but leave her be and goes over to Rachel and takes her hand walks to are room and hug her tight and kisses her cheek shyly

Rachel sighed when Kris turned away, worrying her putting her foot down had ruined things between them.

Following Jenny to their bedroom, she returns the hug just as tightly and asks, "Feeling better, love?"

" yeah i am Rachel " i say with a yawn i lay down on the bed and look at Rachel with a smile

Kris just curl up into a tight ball with a her head under my pillow crying softly to her self

Danni immediately moved to the other bed and hugged her friend. "What's wrong?"

Rachel laid down next to her and held Jenny in her arms. "Do you want to talk about or just get some rest?"

" oh that um..... yeah so what about it " i ask not sure what to say

" oh you pain you know that" Kris say from under her pillow but get up and looks at her friend

"How did I go this long without know you suck yiour thumb? Why didn't you tell me about those things? And why does your mum treat you like that?" Rachel asked the three main questions on her mind.

Danni metally grinned at the small victory. "But you love me anyway."

" um well..... i all ways kept hiding it um i all ways up before you so you never saw and so i never wanted to tell you coz i didn't want to tell and have you think of me as a baby and about my the mum thing i really don't know why but i think she like to do it i guess " i say blushing mad

Kris hit Danni on the arm but then kisses her cheek " yeah yeah what every pain "

" im fine Danni ok i am really " Kris said and started to get up

" i don't know Rachel i guess its coz Kris all ways acted older then me and was able to make are mum think i was just a little kid ok" i said not wanting to talk about it anymore so i turn over pouting

Rachel didn't know how to respond to that. The only thing she could think to do was lay behind Jenny and hold her.

"Then why were you crying?" Danni asked, not buying it.

"i'm sorry Rachel i just never told you coz i didn't tell you i wanted to love me any less or think i was to much of a kid or something thats why i try to work hard not to be one in front of you" i say and turn over again and cuddles into her slowly falling a sleep on her chest

" its nothing Danni really ok" Kris said

Kris takes Danni by the hand and take her down stairs to watch tv

i cuddle into Rachel happily sucking my thumb when all my happy dreams turn mean and scary so i start to whimper and cry in my sleep

Rachel watched her girlfriend whimper and held her tighter, rocking her as she whispered in her ear that she was safe.

Danni handed over the remote to Kris and reluctantly settled in to watch whatever she put on. It was about a minute later that she burst out laughing at the look on Kris's face. Sure she was annoyed and surprised her sister had put parental locks on anything but kid-friendly channels at some point last night or this morning, but the look on Kris's face was priceless.

i start to relax when Rachel rocks me and whispers in my ear i wake up a little and look at her

" OH FUCKING HELL!!!!!!!!!" Kris yells in shock Rachel lock everything on the tv

Kris get up she gives Danni a look then throw the remote at the tv with her bad hand so it did do much

Rachl gave her girlfriend a smile before jumping slightly at Kris yelling. "I think your sister just found the parental locks I put on the tv."

Danni ducked as the remote was thrown at her but was still laghing. She forced out, "Sorry! Sorry! But the look on your face!"

" you think so " i say with a my thumb in my mouth still then at Rachel with a lost look on her face i ask " why you do that anyway" never taking out my thumb when i ask

Kris gave Danni one more look then got up and walk to her room if she couldn't at less watch tv then she was going for a walk sick or not she had to get out she puts on some jogging bottoms and then walk out the door

Danni immediately ran after her, havingnsweat pants on over her diaper. "Are you crazy? Jenny will kill you for going out while sick!"

"I was pissed and decided to that would be part of her punishment." Rachel sheepishly admitted. Hearing the front door open, she groaned, "You've got to be fucking kidding me. Does she want me to spank her?"

i sit up right this time and take my thumb out " Rachel what do you mean punishment and are you telling you would spank my sister"

i say sounding lost and mad no one and i mean no one lays a hand on my sister in less i say its ok

Kris keeps walking trying to think " you know what she wouldn't Danni i know my sister its your sister that wants to kill me not my "big" sister" i keep on walking and get to the park and sit down by the lake

"Only if you said it was ok. " Rachel said quickly, wanting to avoid being yelled at. "And she made you cry. She's doen it before and.....are you telling me if Danni crossed a line like that you wouldn't at least take away some kind of privilege."

"Fair enough." Danni agreed and sat next to her. "But you know Rachel loves you, she was just angry. Partially because of what you said and partially because there was nothing she could do at that moment to make Jenny stop hurting."

"you know i don't like hurting her Rachel " i pull up my knees to my chest and rest my head on them looking at her then look down when she says that " its doesn't matter she all ways has even as kids my mum would let her pick on me in till i cry so who cares if she does now" i stay quite for a bit then say" now you listen to me "

"yeah right she doesn't only my sister she does and...... i guess your right Danni about everything else " Kris says not even looking at Danni

"I care. Quite a bit as it happens. I hate that you let her walk all over you." Rachel said before they fell into silence. She turned and looked at Jenny when she told Rachel to listen to her.

"She does. She may not show it well but she does." Danni argued before smirking and saying in a jokingly arrogant voice, "And of course I'm right. I'm always right."

i roll my eyes at Rachel " she does not Rachel its just how she is and i meant you you listen to me on how to deal with your sister and use it on my sister" i say last part as a joke

Kris hits Danni in the arm " and like i said before she only loves my sister "