LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Diaper Lovers In British Columbia?

• 1 month later...

OMG WOW Im surprized It took me this long to find this thread :). Any way I'm in coquitlam and go out to most if not all of the Vancouver area events and even organize a few. If theres any one that does not already know me that wants to hang out just send me a message. And yes I am the same little rogey that is part of AB Canada. Have a great and little day :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Seeing more and more posts from people in the southern interior of the province here. Would there be an interest in setting up some type of meet or gathering, munch in the Kootenay area? Somewhere in the Cranbrook - Kelowna stretch.

Post your ideas

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

thought I'd make a proper post here too, I'm in kelowna and very eager to make any ABDL friends, I mostly like to just chill out, play video games, watch anime/movies and maybe cuddle :3 if anyone wants to talk, I'm around. dunno for how much longer though (my health is horrendous :( )

• 1 year later...
On 2016-10-20 at 0:41 AM, TBBOY11 said:

I'm finding this quite late but Im a 19 year old male and I'm by Vernon bc. I would love to find some abdl people In the Vernon/Enderby/Kelowna area.

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...