LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Diaper Lovers In British Columbia?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/6/2013 at 8:21 PM, harmony83 said:

I'm in the Vancouver area (Burnaby) and know of a great source of adult diapers in the area.

Hey...there is a place in Burnaby...Canada place I think...the shop name is Regency Medical store...has tons of incontinence supplies.. variety of diaper brands not like some shops that only sell depend or tena

Any diaper lovers in Surrey/Langley BC area? Looking for a female to chat and possibly hang out... currently wearing lilie supreme fit medium...text me at 60437564eightfive

Any diaper lovers in Surrey/Langley BC area? Looking for a female to chat and possibly hang out... currently wearing lilie supreme fit medium...text me at 60437564eightfive....my diaper fetish is under wraps...aka flying under radar as my family is not too surportive of me wearing "old man diapers"....so discretion is a plus

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/24/2012 at 5:40 PM, EC Dubz said:

Any diaper lovrs in the okanogan area? or just in BC.. just looking to meet some people in the sqme stuff i amber

I’m from Kamloops 

On 1/4/2019 at 2:06 PM, Buddy85 said:

I’m in osoyoos

That’s an awesome place I deliver there sometimes for work

Any diaper lovers in Kamloops or local area

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2022 at 6:33 PM, IminWetPampers said:

Victoria 50 married, been ABDL almost my entire life. 

Raised in Victoria, (not far from spectrum then Beaver Lake area in my teens) moved in 2006. 49 been DL all my life. 

Nanaimo here, (staying in Port Alberni for work right now)

Naniamo here

On 9/24/2022 at 2:50 AM, PAMPERZONLY said:

Raised in Victoria, (not far from spectrum then Beaver Lake area in my teens) moved in 2006. 49 been DL all my life. 

Nanaimo here, (staying in Port Alberni for work right now)

Naniamo here

Born in Ottawa, moved to vic in ‘79. Grew up in Fairfield, went to Central, then Vic High. Moved to Vancouver for a year when the commonwealth games came to vic, then back to the island. 

Nice, thought  there might. of been a chance we knew each other. Here's the bad news.... 

I went to Spectrum. Unless of course you never got caught up in all the Colinist Cup B.S. LOL

I never did, If you couldn't race it, ride it or drive it I wanted nothing to do with it.

What did you do for work in Vic. ? worked a my dad's welding supply shop for a number of years, then built houses

and ran heavy equipment.

10 hours ago, PAMPERZONLY said:

Nice, thought  there might. of been a chance we knew each other. Here's the bad news.... 

I went to Spectrum. Unless of course you never got caught up in all the Colinist Cup B.S. LOL

I never did, If you couldn't race it, ride it or drive it I wanted nothing to do with it.

What did you do for work in Vic. ? worked a my dad's welding supply shop for a number of years, then built houses

and ran heavy equipment.

I’ve cooked in nearly every restaurant in Victoria (ok maybe not quite that many but I’ve cooked at a lot of them). 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Burnaby here! Would love to make some ABDL friends, hear about your journeys, and where you buy products! 

On 7/5/2023 at 8:28 PM, Kaybee said:

New West here...

Hi Kaybee, nice to know fellow ABDLs are near by! Would love to chat sometime!

• 4 weeks later...