LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Girl In Plastic Pants In Ild Playboy Issue

hello

I remember having seen during summer 1977 an amateur photo in Playboy (US version).

It was a young lady wearing a blue plastic pant (and only that as far as I remember).

She said she loved that and added that, with such a pant, her husband thought she was "juicy".

I have never been able to find this photo again.

Have you seen this photo, can you post it or give the Playboy issue #?

It could had been in a previous year issue, as I found it in a van while I was hitchhiking through the States...best ride in my all life...

Many thanks for your help

PS: this was certainly the first time I saw a girl in plastic pants, and the first time that I felt not alone in this crual world.

if by any chance, YOU are the girl who posted this photo, thanks to you....

Hello

Thanks for the answer.

It is exactly what I did, I have almost found all of 1977 (previously to August when I was in the States). But I think that August 1977 was the last possible issue. It could have been 1976, 1975 or 1974.

And being in France, it is a long (and expensive) quest to buy all these numbers on internet without targeting the good one.

I was wondering if any member of the forum had seen this photo.

At that time, a lady in plastic pants was an event...

Thank you for joining the treasure hunt....

Thank you for your suggestion..

I have checked on Playboy website, the customer service comments let me think that this is not truely in the scope of their concerns.

Besides, I have left an enquiry on the Ebay Playboy Collections, but it seems it is not very active.

The quest continues....

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, I was wondering of what the kind of coloured plastic pants in these years.

I was thinking of those of "JK personal products". Any others?

I guess this company doesn't exist anymore...

• 3 weeks later...

The History Channel i think it is has the Show "Pawn Stars" and they recently bought someones collection of vintage spots illustrated you might try 411 and ask for the number for The Silver and Gold Pawn Shop in Las Vegas Nevada and tell them what picture you are looking for and give them a number that is worth their time to find it like say 40 bucks to find the issue with the picture and send it to you for like i say some chunk of money that is worth there time and makes them know you are serious.

Nappy