LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nursing....Induce Breast Milk?

​Would love some feedback from this Little AB segment? I have been searching for a AB/DL to nurse and am still leaking from having my son...wondering if the supply can come back to meet my AB/DL needs or are there AB/DL's that love to nurse...bonding time between Mommy and Baby???

Throughout human history there have been infants both young and old who have been nursed by wet nurses or surrogate mothers. During the medieval period, it was not uncommon for physicians to prescribe human milk for direly ill patients. Since sanitation and storage was poor to non-existent, the best type of feeding was directly from the breast of the wet nurse.

The Victorian distress (which has continued until today) with exposed body parts and breast-feeding wasn’t an issue at that period. Many men suckled at their wife’s breasts during pregnancy to induce a healthy flow of milk for their expected son. Non-maternal lactation supplements ordinary occurred at that period as a result of maternal death or illness, or because of the feudal position and duties of the birth-mother, or because of simple adoption. Usually, the wetnurse was already breastfeeding another baby, (either hers or another baby of the noblewoman) and her milk supply simply increased due to additional demand to meet the growth needs of two (or more) babies. If the father was poor and could not find or afford a lactating woman to serve as a wet nurse for the baby, goat’s milk was usually substituted in societies that raised sheep. Goats were usually raised with sheep to provide a substitute mother for an orphaned lamb in need. It is interesting to note that goat’s milk is the more similar to human milk than any other milk among the animal world.

Many women who have never had babies of their own immensely enjoy the intense physical pleasure of breastfeeding, even if the volume of milk they produce is relatively small in volume. The pleasure of breastfeeding is hard-wired into the Limbic area of the brain and is strongly tied to the sex drive of the R-brain. In the most concise words possible, it is entirely natural and normal for a woman to achieve climax by virtue of breast feeding alone.

The volume of milk produced varies considerably from individual to individual and it is difficult to predict the results of induced lactation. It is unusual in the United States to find women who can express a full supply of milk from induced lactation, but it is also rare to find women who cannot produce any milk at all.

Preferably, a woman should be able to induce lactation through mere manipulation or stimulation of her breasts. Playing with, manipulating or sucking on her nipples will usually produce an increase in both prolactin and oxytocin without having to resort to chemical or medicinal therapy. The volume of milk that is produced will not be as great as that produced after a pregnancy and delivery, but lactation will usually begin in and of itself. Mechanical stimulation via hospital grade breast suction pumps have also shown themselves to be effective in producing lactation without medication. Thoughts.....Experiences...Feedback??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have started working on trying to start lactating again I find it to be a lot work but I think it will be worth it. It is one of the things I have missed and wanted to try. But never wanted to tell anyone about. But since my boyfriend has a ab fetishist and has trusted me to share it .I told him and is on board with it. I just got a new breast pump to help with it. I love the bond we have when he is suckling me.

I have started working on trying to start lactating again I find it to be a lot work but I think it will be worth it. It is one of the things I have missed and wanted to try. But never wanted to tell anyone about. But since my boyfriend has a ab fetishist and has trusted me to share it .I told him and is on board with it. I just got a new breast pump to help with it. I love the bond we have when he is suckling me.

I found this see if this might help, I know they make actual drugs that can do it, but this seems a bit safer. I actually was with my Mommy for three years and nursed at her for sometimes several times a day, then all at once her breast engorged and started flowing milk in a few days after. Don't remember how long it took to get to it, but seem to remember that it was within three months. I believe it has to do with your mindset while he is suckling. She was a very good mother to me and was totally into that side of me as well as the adult side. It has never happened since though with any other woman..Bummer.

http://www.landmilkhoney.com/herbsdrugs.htm

Thank you I have also read about that I am hoping to start lactating without the use of drugs. I loved breastfeeding my kids and hated having to stop. I wanted to breastfeed my guy since I first met him but felt to ashamed or strange about it to ever say anything to him or anyone. It has been my secret desire I have daydreamed about it so many times. I picked up some Simiilac advance I am going to bottle feed him tonight to get him use to breast milk. I love idea of feeding him from my breast milk because in my mind it will him be part of me. I am not sure if this makes any sense to anyone but me. But I love that when I asked him if he was Ok with agreeing that I own him. He was vary happy about that. He loves me being in charge him.

Formula =/= breast milk! YUCK Breast milk is like warm, thin, melted ice cream, quite sweet in fact. And indeed, it is part of you. It also reduces your risk for breast cancer and diabetes, if you can believe that.

If you want to get milk in and you haven't borne children recently (or ever) it takes time to develop the glands. You have to nurse on a tight schedule, the same every day if you can. A regular midnight feeding will help immensely. Every four hours is recommended but not possible for everyone. If you're dedicated or lucky, you can have a start in a few weeks to a month, especially if you've had babies in the last few years.