LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

'Clucking'

Over the past few nights I've been struggling to sleep due to the urge of wanting to wear and not being able to.

I handed the power to my 'new to this' partner (I prefer to be told to wear) of when I wear my nappies and plastic pants and she seems to not be bothering with it recently. I do live with her and her two young children so I understand that she would nt be comfortable with me wearing whilst they are about (it's been half term school holidays in GB) but I only wear overnight and in the comfort of our bedroom.

I have considered dressing myself after she has fallen to sleep but I not only worry about waking her up when I open the locked case under our bed that contains my supplies but also how it would look in the morning when she realises that I wore without her.

There can't be a worse feeling in the world, wanting to wear and wet and not being able to. (It don't help reading all the wonderful posts and tales on this board either lol)

I go through phases of this and i know what you mean, you dont want to force the issue on them because you are happy to be accepted but at the same time you do want to play every now and again.

I try and control my urges every now and again, she is into some kinky things that im not so much into but i love to do them because of how turned on she gets, and it also means that she does them for me.

Its deffinatly a bit of give and take, sometimes if its been a few weeks i start to drop subtle hints :).

I become really submissive when nappies are involved (usually im not) and prefer to be told what to do, which is hard because she isnt at all dom.

I recommend that you go see a doctor. There is a good possibility that he may prescribe adult diapers, if you need the tactile feel and security in order to sleep restfully. Your girlfriend shouldn't be in control of your medical needs. It is YOUR equipment, and it's YOU who must decide which components work best in a given situation.

Thanks for your replies, Infernus and Poopy D's I'm sort of glad it's not just a situation I find myself in but obviously we'd all be happier if things changed slightly for the better :)

Honeywell, it's not a medical thing, most of the time although I don't need a lot of sleep (compared to my partner) I can drop off with very little problem. It's only just on the odd occasions after it's been a while (weeks) since I last wore and wet.

What I also should point out is that although this is a new relationship my current G/F is my soul mate who I love with all my heart and wish to spend the rest of my life with. Our personal time in the bedroom is the best ever and I enjoy every moment with her no matter what we are doing. And I'm so grateful that she seems to accept my DL side this soon in our partnership. Perhaps I need to learn patience and hope that has time goes on things 'improve' :)

• 8 months later...

Dude. Love the post. You are me. I think...

When I don't wear and WET, for a while, I can't sleep and get cranky. In fact, this is happening right now, with my parents here. I'm wearing now - I was up late - but if my lovely wife would've MADE mw wear, I'd still be asleep instead of up stressing.

Hang tight(ly diapered)!

x

But I would like for her to get more into the "strict mommy" role sometimes...

oh wow, tell her! she might be missing having some control over that thing you do for yourself.

my wife tolerates my diaper thing pretty good too, but wishes i'd be more aggressive in bed. pain distracts me, and it's not something i seek, but she really enjoys it so i try to accommodate :-) she wishes she could do more for me, but i don't have any requests. is your wife asking you for anything?

Nice thread bump :)

Interestingly, almost 8 months down the line from my original post I still get the same "problem'

Still deeply in love with my OH, and she has helped me further with my DL and slight AB 'thing' (going as far as buying me related Xmas gifts), but I still get the same 'wanting to' feelings.

Whilst her children's well being will/should always come first for her, I have begun to realise that it'll be years and years before I can be truly happy.

Thanks for the reply Jilly, my partner does know that I like to be told when to wear. But it's obviously not something she thinks about often. Perhaps like your husband, she does nt 'get it'

The issue of having her young children in the house is I suspect the true reason.

It's good that you can find the time to diaper yourself, something that I don't have the opportunity to do very often. But when I do put myself in a M4 and plastic pants it just does nt feel the same and makes me feel like I'm being 'untrue' to the love of my life.

How does your husband feel about you doing your wearing and wetting on your own? Or do you not tell him?