LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Comco Manufacturing,Llc

I cannot find them, either. It would be a good idea for someone to keep an eye on this matter. If they do not show up again, Babykins sells a panty that seems to be very like Comco

I received an email from them on 5th April to the effect that they do not ship to the UK.

They have had their ups and downs, and there might have been legal difficulties.

but i particularly liked the enclosed elastics and wanted to give them a try.

I just talked to them on the phone. She said they had a nightmare and their website was down for a week. The address is comcomfg.com and the phone is 320-629-8061. This is the Comco in Hinckley, Minnesota not the one in St. Paul.

I'm pretty relieved as I really like their plastic pants!

CDL

That is good to know, after all the effort I put into the reviews of their panties that I have

What about the St. Paul guys...They're the ones that had the good plastic pants.

The site Comcoincmn is down, but there now also appears to be a comcomninc.com which has similar products and claims to be in Bear Lake, MN. They seem to have the same phone number as the St. Paul folk (and Bear Lake is the next down over though the street address differs).

There's way too many COMCOs in Minnesnota.

What about the St. Paul guys...They're the ones that had the good plastic pants.

The site Comcoincmn is down, but there now also appears to be a comcomninc.com which has similar products and claims to be in Bear Lake, MN. They seem to have the same phone number as the St. Paul folk (and Bear Lake is the next down over though the street address differs).

There's way too many COMCOs in Minnesnota.

This one looks like the Comco formerly in St. Paul, as their product offerings (including the calendar) are the same.

CDL

I talked with Burch on Tuesday. They are waiting for a vinyl shipment so they can make more medium 230s. I don't know about finances but they have moved to a much smaller location.

I have used their plastic pants for years and I'd hate to have to switch to another brand.

There are, indeed, two Comco's ComcoI Inc and Comcomfg LLC. The latter was spun off a few years ago, just why I do not know. They are related and friendly with each other

• 2 weeks later...

I mis VIP also

I think i read some where that that they had former Gerber baby wear employees working there.

but I think they went out of business several years ago.

I was hoping somebody would get them up and running again, :(

• 10 months later...

"Posted 18 April 2012 - 02:52 AM

There's way too many COMCOs in Minnesnota."

It is a spin-off started by members of the St. Paul company (I inquired into that in a conversation some two years ago) and its formation may have been the first step in a transition to an LLC

The snap-on panties I got there are comparable to the ones I got a dozen years ago at the old company and the s/h terms are the same as the old company

Does any one know if they are still taking orders, web site is down and no one answers their phone.

Thanks

Try calling the real Comco. It is down to a one man operation but he is cool. Leave him your number and he will call back. I just bought some day-pants and plastic pants from him.