LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

hello everyone my name is pacifierlover77

why I say im "new" if because I've been on this site on and off since I was twelve which helped me understand that I wasn't a freak for always having diapers on my mind.

since I turned 18 last september I finally decided today to offically join this unique website and wonderfull website.

Alittle about me and my diaper history.

I realized I liked diapers when I was 10 and found 20 bags of teen pull ups in a big chest in my parents basement. How they got there I did not know at the time but later I found that when my parents best friends moved they have a mentally handicapped son who had no control over his bladder. they where moving out to californa for advance treatments for him and since they were moving into a apartment they gave away many things to their friends and we got their giant coffee table. For some reason they left the diapers in there if they didn't fit anymore or if they where to busy moving to notice them missing.

I spent about 2 years wearing them and loving them even if they leaked constantly however I felt guilty keeping a secret from my parents and decided to tell them and hoped they would accept it. Instead of accepting my unique interests they told me I was mentally ill and sent my to the family shrink for 2 years before I was able to fake I had no interest in them. I remember crying myself to sleep every night wondering why I was such a freak and on day I googled "why do I like adult diapers" and I ended up here finding out that I was not along in this interest and I have accepted it and grown to love my fetish ever since.

Now that im 18 and have my first job I've been able to buy my own diapers when my parents went away to visit family after christmas. I got depends overnights but their junk...next month they are gonna be gone for a week and since then I have got a a debit account set up so I am hoping to be able to find some good diapers and other toys online while they are gone.

but enough about my past let me tell you alittle about me.

I feel like im a hybrid between dl and ab since I love onsies, pacifiers, and diapers ( I also really wana try out plastic pants since my depends I have leak) but I hate being treated like a baby.

I've found out I have a very girly side where I love the color pink and I love cuddling but Im only interested in woman I have 0 interest in men. But I love fighting, hunting, sports and many manly things as well so I think I have a good balance between the two.

can't wait to meet you all!

• 2 months later...

Hi pacifierlover :) It's very nice to meet you and it's great to see that you were still able to retain your love of diapers despite your parents disapproval. If I found 20 bags of teen pull ups in my basement when I was 10, I probably would have thought I had died and gone to heaven XD haha

You write so beautifully... :-) Welcome back again and I hope you find this place to be everything you said...wonderful and unique...Happy Diapers!

Hi Pacifier,

I hope you like being here..I think its a very welcoming community. Are you AB , DL, or a mix? How did your diaper/baby thing start?

Anyway, again, WELCOME...and happy diapers! :-)

kitty

Sorry to hear that your attempt to gain understanding and acceptance from your parents was not to be. You learned what many of us did. First, this is something to be discrete about because mental illness is not even the worst thing others could think of you. The second is that you are not the only one like yourself and that we come in all different variations on the general theme of being adults and enjoying diapers. Part of what I'm trying to inform you is that you no more get past this in your 50's than you did as a teenager in therapy.

Please stay discrete as you don't want to wreck the relationship with your parents and we already know how they feel about this. Know that you're not alone and as long as you really are at least 18 and an adult, you can find acceptance here.

Aloha,

Honu