LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who have put on a pretty dress and dreamed...

How about with tiaras?

http://sandralyn.net/tina.html

Tiaras go scrumptiously with anything that has a skirt of decentl lenth,especially onethat has some amount of fullness. Use your image search for full-length pictures of miced-age girls with tiaras and see for yourself. They even go with a proper babydoll and you can find one to wear at any part of the day. There is a Fairy admonition about wearing the very sparkly ones in full sunlight: "You could put an eye out with that"

When I brought the tiara fancy to GirlTalk/GirlTalk to, A Little Girl place, they took to it immediately and many of them like I, got multiple tiaras. It was alos a hit at the Transgender Guide board of the 1999-2002 period and a moderate success at Wetville with the ladies and girls there. Once you have put one on, you are never the same

I tend to think of 'frilly" as more Sissy than Girl, since that seems to be one of their favorite items and because it is so "over the top". Some dresses I have seen are so frilly that you cannot tell they are dresses. A reasonably done dress, shoulder-length hair and a tiara will do more for you than all the ruffles and frills in the world

Once you have put one on, you are never the same

That sentence alone is pure magic :)

Maybe one day I will, but I don't think I'll ever be able to carry it off as well as you do xx

a simple dress is much better than a frilly one....a lil detail is fine but frills everywhere is just ugly....and as long as you dont go overboard with jewelery and stuff, being a lil glam is ok.....people have to know balance with their dresses...

• Like 1

With a tiara it is more the shape than the gleam. Ideally the part above the band should be about twice as wide as it is tall with about 3" tall being the limit, and have only one hgihest poin, unlike the "butterfly tiara". There are many that have very few stones.. Look at what Claire's has to offer I was not indoctrinated into the notion that tiaras are for aristocracy or part of a costume, they just seemed to express the girl part of me. When I became part of the GirlTalk to/Knuffles Magazine Little Girl group, I broght thae tiara fancy with me and those girls that tried tiaras liked them such that most of them had more than one. Tiaras can be worn different ways from fairly low on the forehead like Wonder Woman to pretty high up. Ideally the point is just a tad higher than the crown of the head. It creates a smooth shape with the long hair and somewhat full or flair skirt, even a well done babydoll works with it. They come in different sizes

• 1 year later...

That sentence alone is pure magic :)

Maybe one day I will, but I don't think I'll ever be able to carry it off as well as you do xx

The tiara will teach you how; just as she taught me

ABOUT TIARAS

http://sandralyn.net/bookcont.html

Tiaras go well with any kind of dress and long hair

• 10 months later...

I prefer crinolies as they are not as smothery as pettis. Pettis get their shape from many yeards of material arranged in layers. Crinnies are made of stiff material that supports itself, sich as tulle or taffeta. As a reselt, crinnies are more airy and light and feel less oppressive or confining

I have even instructed Genetic Girls on the differences