LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(( For Myself))

Alex layed on his bed holding onto his plushie his mom had given him holding on it he smelled the perfume that had collected over the years from when his mom held him and it with him in her arms. Looking at his room that is now his room that was once his moms he somberly gets up and adjusts the pictures of his mom and him finishing lineing them up he hears the door bell ring and sees its his sister " Come on in sis, I was in my room looking at the pictures."

Walking in she gives him a hug, knowing that he really misses her, and says " Whats wrong alex, you miss mom?" he thinks for a second and says " Im good sis." lieing to her, she frowns and says " Its okay little bro, its okay to miss mom come here." she gently grabs him and he jerks away a little for a few seconds but then holds onto her tightly crying a little.

"Im here for ya." she says warmly patting his back " Why... why did mom move away i miss her so much sis, feels like a piece of me went away when she left." She cries into her shoulder, " I know she wants me to be independent for myself, but I cant handle it, wish i was a kid again things were so much more simple." he cries as she pats his back, after a little while he stops crying and says " Im gonna go take a nap sis, your welcome to anything in the kitchen."

" Sleep well little bro." she says watching him head to his room, walking into his room hecloses the door and grabs his plushie and lays down falling asleep. Three hours go by and angie walks into his room and seeing him sleeping sucking on his thumb while holding onto his plushie tight. Angie taps him on the shoulder gently , and he wakes up seeing angie and says " What now, gonna send me to a mental institution?" "Nope im gonna grant your wish drink this alex." she hands him a bottle and he nearly freaks but just starts drinking it and says puting it down on his bedside table " That tasted weird, whats in it?" she asks a little bit scared " A formula that will make you the height of a two year old and make you have to wear diapers again."

Alex wanted to yell at her but just says " Thanks sis." he gives her a hug starting to feel the changes as he doubles over in a little bit of pain, laying on the floor he begins to shrink and incedently wet his pants. " It will be over soon sweetie." she says as she holds his hand to comfort him, alex wimpers feeling hes weting his pants and cries as he has a accident. The changes finish and angie picks alex up and takes him to the restroom to get changed into a diaper and overalls and a baby winnie the pooh shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

(( comment away, i just ask this one thing of you and anyone else dont say anything that would put me off from writeing it, im not very confedent of myself.))

(( BIC))

Walking into the restroom Angie pulls out a changeing pad and lays alex down on it Alex looks really embarrased puting his hands over his eyes, angie smiles and takes his clothes off cleaning his private parts, powdering him she lays a thick diaper under alex and tapes it onto him " There you go sweetie." she lifts him up and puts him in a winnie the pooh shirt and overall showing off his diapered butt " Okay finally done."

" Sis is it okay if i call you mommy?" she smiles and says rubing his hair " Sure you can sweetie, what you wanna do i got you some bottles and pacifers." she giggles, " Me wants baba mommy." he giggles trying to speak like a toddler." Angelia smiles saying "Okay littleone, chocolate,white or strawberry milk ?"

Alex thinks for a moment and says " regular mommy." he says. "Okay sweetie." she picks him up and carries him to the kitchen siting him in a highchair alex wonders where angie got the highchair and asks " Mommy where wu get the highchair?" tilting his head to the side confused " From the attic alex its your old highchair." she says as she makes his bottle of milk warming it up in the microwave for him she tests it making sure it was not to hot, she smiles picking alex up and carries him into the living room where some of his plushies were laying in a playpen for him she sets him inside it and says " Have fun sweetie she hands him his bottle of warm milk.

Alex grabs the bottle and says " Thank yous mommy." he starts drinking it while holding onto one of his plushies a stuffed calamon plushie.