LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Your Diaper Collection

DailyDi

Products You Regularly use  

437 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of protection do you regularly wear?

• Baby Diapers
    • Toddler Pull-Ups
    • GoodNites
    • Pads / Pant Liners
    • Adult Pull-Ups
    • Diapers
    • Plastic/Rubber Pants
  2. 2. How many brands do you regularly use?

• 5 or more

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a big diaper collection, but it consists almost exclusively of Depends and Attends (which is what I'm wearing right now). Call me crazy, but they're my two favourite diaper brands; I've tried others, but in terms of appearance, design (love six tapes; need six tapes), availability, and affordability they're hard to beat. I've also got some Abri-Forms, some Goodnights, and a bag of old Tenas that need throwing out.

• 2 weeks later...

#1,,,,I am always in diapers with rubber pants,no mater if I am wearing a cloth diaper or a disposable diaper

as I find that rubber pants with both help.. or.. for me eliminate all leaks... and also the messy leaks..that used to happen to me all the time when I did not wear the rubber pants with them.

#2,My brands of diapers that I wear are..Depends disposables,Gerber thick print cloth diapers,and attends

disposable diapers,but I do not use the attends that often but they are my third choice if I am all out of the rest

I wear mainly dry 24/7, or in the past few months the euro brief. I have had really great luck with the fit and tapes on the euro briefs. Plus they hold up pretty well for night time use. I had some bad luck with pin holes on the dry 24/7, not good when you want to keep bedding and clothes dry. I normally do not wear plastic pants. Only occasionally.

I mostly use cloth diapers. But do occasionally wear Adult Disposables. I love and use the tape on diapers most. But do sometimes wear the adult pull-ups. Though there not much good.

Diapers left: 16 Tena slip maxi medium, 1 Molicare super plus medium, 1 Tena flex maxi medium(cloth-like belted diaper), 1 Attends 9 Super S slip (plastic belted diaper).

I have a pretty large collection of diapers, the bulk of which is packs of Tena Slip Plus. I have over 1000 of those diapers, but they only hold a couple small wettings, if that. I wear them most of the time and sometimes double up. Those are my diapers for 'need'; ostensibly they're there to help me with bedwetting.

My other disposable diapers are 'luxury' purchases; I have half a case of Abena X-Plus, about 2 packs of Cuddlz, 5 or so Senset Immobile Briefs (worst tapes ever) and I'm buying a case of Molicare Super Plus soon. I also have a few cloth diapers; two from babykins (both velcro, but one is the thick DPF diaper and the other is the ordinary Kins diaper), with 3 stuffers, one pull-on all-in-one from FuuBuu, and one terry square from Cuddlz. Most of my plastic pants are haian ones (3 clear, one pink), but I have a pair from Cuddlz with a cloth outer that I use as a diaper cover, and another pair from cosy n dry that's WAY too big.

@pamperedpuppygirl you should try Tena slip super and Tena slip maxi. The supers are great for day wear, and the maxi for night and take a bit more than the abena x plus.

Also you ever tried Bambino?

http://bigbabyfun.co...electSubProduct

Bambino Bellissimo

They run on the small side, so medium fit like a small.

Shame the large size is mostly always out of stock, as it would fit me...

http://bigbabyfun.co...alBambinoM-0001

Original Bambino

Think they run on the small side too.

And Molicare super air active(cloth like sides, plastic front and back) take LOADS, as it's like 95% sap in them, but they leak if flooded all in one go.

Same with the Attends regular super plus 10, (cloth like sides, and plastic front to back.)

My wear to work diaper are attends breathables. My home and kicking around on weekends are the Abena L4's.

I sometimes wear cloth for a change of pace (a couple from Angel Fluff but most were ones my wife made after I cornered the market in diaper fabric from several local fabric shops).

I love variety and regularly use loads of different kinds, the only common thing is that they are all adult disposables. On any given day I have upwards of 20 different brands in the house.

At the moment I'm really digging the ABDL marketed ones, in the past month the other half and I have been using the following

ABU Cushies (plastic backed)

ABU Super Dry Kids

Bambino Classico

Bambino Belissimo

Cuddlz Printed Adult Nappy

DryDayz White Adult Nappy

Buntewindel Fabine

Tena Slip

Molicare Premium Air-Active

Molicare Super Plus

Attends M10

Tranquility ATN's (these are the worst of the ones listed here IMO - then again, they are American imports)

I've got a lot of other brands I'll cycle back to at some point, but recently I've really been sticking to the ABDL themed ones. At some point I've got to use up about 8 packs and going on for 200 or so diapers no longer in their packaging, but while these are really outnumbered by the ABU, Cuddlz, Bambino and Buntewindels I've got stashed ... well, I'm enjoying my binge on the good ones.

On another note:

Next few months I'm buying:

8 pack of Bambino Bellissimo large. 8 pack of original Bambinos large, 2x Cuddlz printed large, 2x Drydayz white large, ABU sample pack in both medium and large, USA 28 pack Tena super briefs medium, Abri Flex M3 extra pullups hold 2200ml (14 pack), Attends regular (europe ones) no 10 slip medium super plus (28 pack) 2x ADA comfort super medium 2x AMD slip normal medium 2x AMD slip maxi medium 2x AMD slip extra medium 2x Barme Depends briefs super medium 2x Barme Depends briefs normal medium 2x Beesana night medium [sNIP: TRUNCATED FOR BREVITY]

lightningXIII: I've tried virtually all disposable adult diapers in that list. There are a lot on there I really wouldn't bother with. For a start the Beesana and Kolibiri are really not worth trying, same for Prevail. A lot of good ones though: Forma-care, Ribo, Molicare, Barme are all ok. Keep in mind some of the ID-Slips are fabric/cotton-feel backed (super plus night T2 medium for example), as is the Tena ULTIMA and a number of others.

As for sizing, I'm a medium in everything and don't find them "on the small side". That said, note that the Prevail ones are a a bit of joke, I recon you could happily fit a youngish elephant in one!

• 2 weeks later...

My main brand is Abena M4, but I'm also stocked with both Tranquility ATN and Slimline, AB Cushies, and Pampers. All Mediums, besides the Pampers of course which are size 7.

Due to location its pretty tough getting other quality brands shipped to me :(

@pamperedpuppygirl you should try Tena slip super and Tena slip maxi. The supers are great for day wear, and the maxi for night and take a bit more than the abena x plus.

Also you ever tried Bambino?

http://bigbabyfun.co...electSubProduct

Bambino Bellissimo

They run on the small side, so medium fit like a small.

Shame the large size is mostly always out of stock, as it would fit me...

http://bigbabyfun.co...alBambinoM-0001

Original Bambino

Think they run on the small side too.

And Molicare super air active(cloth like sides, plastic front and back) take LOADS, as it's like 95% sap in them, but they leak if flooded all in one go.

Same with the Attends regular super plus 10, (cloth like sides, and plastic front to back.)

1) I do intend to try the Tena Maxis at some point, but right now I prefer to stick with brands I know and love. I have 1000+ diapers that fit the same as the Maxis, so buying them wouldn't really give me any 'variety' in how the diaper I'm wearing feels...which is really why I like having numerous different kinds of diapers. If you're suggesting I should switch to Maxis/Supers for my regular diaper...yeaaaaah not going to happen :P maybe once I'm through these boxes.

2) I have NOT tried Bambinos (well, I've tried drydayz/cuddlz, which are the same as bambino bianco), but I intend to this August when I travel to California! I would never be able to justify spending that much on diapers, no matter how cute. I will try and bring a bambino or two home :P for science!...

3) I have not tried any of these 'hybrid' diapers (cloth sides with plastic shell), but TBH I can't imagine I'd enjoy it much. I like my diapers to be consistent. ;)

I felt the options were a bit constrictive for me...but then again, I'm probably in the minority here.

First, I don't wear/use regularly.

Secondly, I sew my own cloth pocket diapers. I rarely use disposables, and when I do I keep no more than two different brands. So....hopefully that answered the question?

I currently wear a brand of Adult Cloth backed diapers called goodsense. I bought them at alco for around $9.00 a pack.

There are 14 diapers in each pack. They seem to be better then depends. Which is surprising as the goodsense are cheaper than what I paid for Depends awhile back.

• 4 weeks later...

4 Tena slip maxi medium left now..... My stash is virtually gone.

Been wearing almost everyday lately, wearing nothing but a nappy in hot weather around the house(with the blinds closed) is great fun!!!!!

• 3 months later...

When I get the chance to wear it's always an M4 underneath a pair of cosy n dry bikini plastic pants.

I do have cloth nappies and some baby print full cut plastic pants but my OH does nt dress me in them.

I may well try Boots stay dry slips or Tena maxi slips next, as they are plastic backed, and due to my wonderful G/F being happy to clean and change me I maybe don't need a nappy as absorbant as an M4 anymore.

That's if I can get up the nerve to buy them over the counter lol

• 2 weeks later...

I use an Abena xplus m4 most of the time,I love the bulk. But i also can fit into the size six baby diapers if i know i wont be in them that long.Wearing the baby and the abena together can be quite fun also.