LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Make Me Incontinent

As someone who has had to wear 24/7 for the past five years, I can say with all honesty that I would love to go a day or two without. However I still enjoy when I wear, I'd just like something different something less.

Now since you want to change your status, there are a few hurdles. The big one is that you will need to see a urologist to help you however there are no self respecting doctors in North America that would try such a procedure. There for you would need to visit a doctor outside of North America to have such a procedure. Places like Mexico, Asia and South America might help you with your request.

Otherwise you are going to have to wait until your old to be truely incontinent.

Guest diamondback688

ok...first off i have to say that those 3 things that you did are completely nuts...as to how to make yourself completely incontinent, try www.warpmymind.com , or on www.[That site].com there is a file that was just added that is about how to make yourself incontinent, the file was added on march, 2, 2006, so go to the message of the week and click on that date and read the file...the file says it takes about 12 months(i full year) to work, if it works...thats all i can tell you...hope that helps...

Sorry, I won't help you icefisherman. I really try to help people on this site, but I don't believe in becoming incontinent on purpose. I have too much respect for those that are and what they have to live with every day. Just don't go to the extreme and end up hurting yourself. Talk to a doctor or browse the internet for better methods.

You are playing with fire. An infection could KILL you.

You should see your doctor ASAP!

I know it's nuts, but i can't stop. I have made a catheter that does stick out from my penis, and have been wearing it for 4 weeks now. That has made me incontinent, but i don't want any props. I'm living the totaly incontinent lifestyle, i just want it to be real.

Personally, I won't lecture, but if I did know a way to make you 24/7, that didn't involve 'natural' methods, I wouldn't tell you.

Having said that, two girls I knew, one of them became incontinent. Here's how she did it.

First, she was not allowed to use the toilet whatsoever, for anything.

Secondly, the other woman was her mistress, and she wanted to have the first girl totally under her control, which was the first girl (woman's) desire anyway.

Every morning, at breakfast, she had 64 ounces of water, whether she wanted it or not. She had 32 ounces at lunch, 32 ounces at dinner, and 64 again before she went to bed.

She messed in her diaper in the morning, and became 'regular' at it, so she messed every morning.

All of this became 'routine' and after two years, she was indeed totally incontinent, unable to control her wetting.

Combined with some of the hypno files available, this is the safest and sanest approach to involuntary wetting.

However, becoming incontinent, as those who are will tell you, is truly a drag. If you're wearing 24/7 now, and not using the toilet, then all you really need to do is accept that is the way you are and be happy.

Gary

I like to wear my diapers and control them when I wish. I think it is foolish for someone to risk seriously injuring yourself. And as a side note, a home-made catheter?? Have you ever heard of the risk of septic shock? let alone some of the risks, like fever, swelling, or even Death?????? I am an EMT and I have seen septic shock before, and you dont want to see it yourself, let alone have it.

Not to mention, you wouldnt want to be on dialysis for the rest of your life, if you destroy your kidneys would you?? 3 or 4 hours on a machine every other day for the rest of your life?? Doesnt sound like fun to me. However I do understand wanting to become incontinent on your own. I do agree about doing it to yourself is the wrong way. Sorry for the lecture I sent last time.

Everytime someone posts on becoming incontinent, they just get a lecture. I am incontinent, but not totally. I dripp here and there and have accidents. I want to become tottally incontinent. I have tried everything i can think of. I tried to cut my insides with a plastic strap, I tried putting chemicals up in my bladder, I have made home-made catheters and worn them for weeks. Nothing is doing it for me.I am willing to do anything. Please post back, and don't lecture. I can't seem to stop untill something works, so please give me some ideas before i hurt myself.

There's a reason for those lectures: this site is about helping, and most of us generally view becoming incontinent as harming oneself. All the reasons have been listed above, and I bet you can list them to.

However, the drive in you seems dangerously strong. I'm going to suggest that you go ahead and start the "natural route" to becoming incontinent: Wear diapers, effective ones that don't leak, all the time, and use them exclusively. STOP PEEING IN THE TOILET!. (and stop paying attention when you pee--whatever you are doing at the moment is more important). Training yourself is safe, reliable, and generally reversible, and if you succeed through other means, you will need to be diapered anyway, so you might as well be prepared, and find out if being totally incontinent is what you really want to do. I also recommend you drink plenty of water.

Also, if you are going to catheterize yourself, go, buy sterile ones on the net....they are safer and not expensive, and, at the moment, nobody seems to care to whom they are selling them. And read up on how to use them safely, too. But you don't need to do so to to train yourself to pee without control, that is be totally incontinent.

Second, I'm going to suggest that the risks you have been taking indicate that you have a very serious mental health problem that threatens your survival. You'd probably tell someone who had been cutting their wrists to get professional help with their mental health, and I suggest that you, too get some professional help with your state of mnd before it kills you, or you find yourself forced into getting help after an ER visit. Incidentally, if your diapers are not interfering with your functioning, then the mental health people will literally ignore your diapers (they have mine, instead focusing on other problems, like depression and crying fits).

Please take care of yourself -- your not taking care of YOU is a deadly serious problem.

Dill Pickle

I know it's nuts, but i can't stop. I have made a catheter that does stick out from my penis, and have been wearing it for 4 weeks now. That has made me incontinent, but i don't want any props. I'm living the totaly incontinent lifestyle, i just want it to be real.

I honestly hope you have not literally "made a catheter" out of something. That is so dangerous.

I think it is OK if you catheterize yourself - In fact there are companies that sell "self catheterization kits". I'm not a doctor but I have experiance with catheters. Do yourself a favor a change your catheter with a fresh one and make sure to sterlize yourself before doing it again. Dont use a homeaide job - use a medical catheter ment for what you are useing it for. If you have had same catheter in for 4 weeks that is probably the maximum time you should leave one in.

If you dont know what kind of catheter you need. Go with a 14fr, foley catheter. You can order a kit online that has the saline salution, syringe, lubricant, prep stuff and catheter. All for around $10-20 USD - and thats without a prescription. All you do is order it.

No I dont consider this a speach, lecture or whatever. Its a wake up call.

May I suggest this be pinned - I really think this is important

While your advice may be pertinent, it is also quite factually, "lecturing". You are compramising the original posters wishes in stating what he already knows to be obvious, that his actions are in fact potentially harmful; but he himself has stated that his desires are greater than his ability to be cautious.

So what of it?

Can you offer better advice rather than the unwelcomed warnings? :)

Let me get this right ...... As long as THEY damage their bladder in some, way, fashion or forum and THEY become incontinent that should be our message????? :angry:

Your absolutely right we shouldnt give a crap what the heck anybody does to their body. I guess we are supposed to encourage people to harm themselves so they can become incontinent. Just put the following disclaimer before we give our 2 cents worth

Check anatomy chart for bladder location - we want you to do it right the first time!!

After a few months or a year of them being incontinent and wishing they weren't ..... we can enjoy their discomfort and laugh, point and say "you got what you wanted ... now live with it !!!!!!! "

Back to reality ............ :drive1:

My Better advice? If a person is that persistant and that focused on becoming completely incontinent I would suggest wearing diapers 24/7 and use them exclusively. After a while you can un-pottytrain yourself.

Start hypnotisim sessions to become incontinent.

Also - visit a Urologists and check to see if there is anything they can do to assist.

Guest diamondback688

i would also suggest using diapers exclusively and trying hypnotism, but i doubt a urologist would help you become incontinent...

The reason it won't happen for you is because you need to put your cute little rear end in diapers 24/7 period. Don't ever use the toilet again. For anything. In about six to eight weeks you won't even realize you've just wet your diaper until you feel the warmth flooding through it! I had a friend with the same problem. He knew I wore diapers 24/7 and always wanted to wear them. He started wearing them but couldn't wet in them while laying down or anything. I told him to put diapers on 24/7, stop using the toilet for anything, and is six weeks he could pee when he was walking, laying down, standing on his head, whenever. And he didn't know it was coming, it just came! He loves it now. His wife isn't too crazy about it, but since he does all the cleaning and allows her to enjoy her fantasies, she doesn't complain. She even babies him once a month for a weekend! Good luck. Hope you have success.

I recently found an excellent way to wet the bed, not that I really needed it. I was doing some research on the Internet into the herbal medicinal properties of dandelion root. Do you know what the French word for dandelion means? They call it "piss the bed." There is a good reason for it.

I usually make iced herbal tea to drink throughout the day, as an alternative to carbonated and corn syrup based drinks. I decided to put some dandelion roots in the tea while it was boiling. That night I had an uncontrollable urge to wet the bed that was soaking.

Also, if you like wetting, watermelon and strawberries should be among your favorite foods. They are also diuretic. Of course, if you want to wet, you need to drink lots of fluids. The pee has to come from somewhere.

I've been wearing diapers 24/7 since a year and half ago, when I broke my legs. It was so much easier to use the diaper rather than try to get through a two story house and risk further pain. My neighbors see my diapers all the time as I keep them in the bathroom on my towel rack, along with my plastic pants. Nobody cares. They just figure it is none of their business, and they are right.

Now that my legs are healing, I still wear the diapers because I like to.

There was a time when people would make fun of those wearing diapers, but today kids are taught that wearing diapers is normal right up through high school for some people. There are commercials on TV promoting the wearing of diapers for grown kids. Just about every store stocks adult diapers, so it isn't like people don't know about them. Just put your diapers on and use them. It's not a big deal.

I honestly hope you have not literally "made a catheter" out of something. That is so dangerous.

I think it is OK if you catheterize yourself - In fact there are companies that sell "self catheterization kits". I'm not a doctor but I have experiance with catheters. Do yourself a favor a change your catheter with a fresh one and make sure to sterlize yourself before doing it again. Dont use a homeaide job - use a medical catheter ment for what you are useing it for. If you have had same catheter in for 4 weeks that is probably the maximum time you should leave one in.

If you dont know what kind of catheter you need. Go with a 14fr, foley catheter. You can order a kit online that has the saline salution, syringe, lubricant, prep stuff and catheter. All for around $10-20 USD - and thats without a prescription. All you do is order it.

No I dont consider this a speach, lecture or whatever. Its a wake up call.

May I suggest this be pinned - I really think this is important

I think this letter is a bucnh of bs or at least i hope it

you hjave no idea what you are playing with sepctin infection will kill fast then any thing out there and it is no fun

you can buy cath on ebay all the time you can buy them over the counter still but you need a RX for the stuff to clean the cath or to flush it each day

also hope you have not left the cath open his long it need to be attached to a collection system

oh yes you will not know you are sepctic till the end it has no fever per say infact you body temp with drop not go up

then you get really sick and will want to die then shorty after you get sick you will die

not a l;ot of drugs that work with this type of infection and the few that do most the time make you feel worst then being sick

it will travel to your our organs in yopur body then just start shuting them down i have seen it to many time as a care provier or respite provider and there was just fro brushing there teeth or some thing like that not from being a fool and sticking mode plane fuel line up there penis and i use that word has have fools use it before

Maybe you failed to read the part where the original author stated he didn't wish to be lectured?

Him having said that, then yes, he doesn't care to read the, "don't do it, you'll only hurt yourself" type posts.

It is fruitful, however, to recommend to see a urologist, or to recommend hypnotism, even if the latter option is woefully inadequate for many.

Wouldn't that be better than lambasting the poor chap who already doesn't care about the risks?

Sometimes commonsense, sarcasm, or a little levity, etc. is the best advice one can give. Now let’s put icefisherman's post into perspective - we are asked to believe up front that he is so obsessed with becoming incontinent that he will risk his own life to achieve this goal. Is he serious? Is he mentally ill? Is he out of his mind? Is he reaching out? Is he confused? Is he joking? Does he really truly understand the consequences of what he is doing? How do we know for sure he doesn't care about the risks involved? Maybe he is just soliciting a reaction out of us, again, who’s to say for sure. However, if you take the post at face value, one should clearly understand the compelling reasons for some to offer up a little undesirable advice or comment, regardless of his wishes. It's like asking how to make a rainbow without using the color blue. You can't do it correctly with that restriction; hence, some are compelled to use it anyways. I personally think that if someone posts something this extreme, something isn’t right and it should probably be ignored, but like others, I’m compelled to respond in my own way.

Everyone has to exercise a certain amount of tolerance to what is posted in here no matter how disgusting or ridiculous, just as posters need to be somewhat tolerant of responses. Outrageous posts tend to raise emotions and implore extreme responses, comments and solutions.

Everytime someone posts on becoming incontinent, they just get a lecture. I am incontinent, but not totally. I dripp here and there and have accidents. I want to become tottally incontinent. I have tried everything i can think of. I tried to cut my insides with a plastic strap, I tried putting chemicals up in my bladder, I have made home-made catheters and worn them for weeks. Nothing is doing it for me.I am willing to do anything. Please post back, and don't lecture. I can't seem to stop untill something works, so please give me some ideas before i hurt myself.

Oh God, please stop doing that to yourself!!!!!!

*hug* Why would you do all that?

WOW...what a wild read this is. I honestly feel for each post. I understand IceFisherMan's wish to be incontinent and all the other responses cautioning him. Good intentions indeed I think...weather they are received as such who knows. Personally I love the idea of being incontinent but on my own terms. Sometimes using the bathroom is the best option...if you become a total incont I feel you will also become a recluse. I don't think a self mutilator will have the sympathy or concern an honest to goodness incont gets. And I just couldn't live the lie telling people I was "suffering" incontinence if I self-made the situation on purpose. That's just the way I am, that would cause more problems for me in my head (living the lie) which would take away from the diapering enjoyment. I am a full-time diaper wearer but a part time incont, I am being treated for a condition that requires stretching treatments with dilators. I was a DL before this but now that I go through these treatment I kinda live what a real incont goes through. After each stretching treatment I wear a 14 mm Foley's catheter for a week under Doctor's orders and supervision. In the beginning I hated it but now I look forward to the catheter (not the stretching treatment) and find myself really loving the involuntary wetting but I do plan where and when I go somewhere with it in. Mostly I am welcoming the need of this medical treatment to be my "excuse" for wearing my beloved diapers.

I wish you well Ice in whatever you do. And to ALL the responders, your info and thoughts are educational and aids in the decision making process I believe...especially YeOldeDiapers' thoughts on "lambasting", there is no need to hurt peoples feelings in public. We all have our issues but I feel everyone that posts is genuine and sincere for the most part. I have learned so much from the forums on many sites. Keep them going! Wishing you all well...peace and love, Huggie :biker_h4h: